Maria Videos thread... vol.3 - Page 174 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 01:35 PM   #2596
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMasha2008 View Post
Here is the torrent of 2014 ESPY Awards:

http://kickass.to/2014-espn-espy-awa...-t9339600.html

Masha appears at 19:47 and 36:35 in the video.
I uploaded the two episodes to Mega:

2014 ESPY Awards - The Stars
https://mega.co.nz/#!pkByCTjC!bAQz0x...cAzecIu8CSTDh8

2014 ESPY Awards - Best Game
https://mega.co.nz/#!I5QG0BDQ!14Ieo1...CNZfXiRLMj6JPM
Advertisement

Old Jul 23rd, 2014, 01:36 PM   #2597
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future

Maria Sharapova's Fashion forward ESPYS Look

http://www.eonline.com/videos/224136...ard-espys-look

Maria Sharapova walks the 2014 ESPYS red carpet alone

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/tvs...pet-alone.html
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 09:56 AM   #2598
country flag Fan de Tennis

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold

Fan de Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2014, 03:39 PM   #2599

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold

And if you want to occupy your time while waiting for the start of the Montréal Open :

http://www.youtube.com/user/mariasoc...f_id=O&sort=dd
Old Jul 28th, 2014, 07:20 PM   #2600

Old Jul 28th, 2014, 09:20 PM   #2601
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan de Tennis View Post
Nice selection, thank you.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2014, 06:50 AM   #2602
country flag buian

buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light

FB:
Quote:
Just because it's Monday...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater
Old Jul 29th, 2014, 11:40 AM   #2603

^ Why FB videos are so short ?
Old Aug 1st, 2014, 06:09 PM   #2604
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Maria with Vesnina

http://i.instagram.com/p/rKdrJcoH2V/

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2014, 06:33 PM   #2605
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Practicing today

http://instagram.com/p/rKm9RJQ7iY/
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2014, 06:41 PM   #2606

Maria and Elena
Old Aug 1st, 2014, 06:48 PM   #2607
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
Did maria kiss her because it is vesnina birthday these day, or the are so close?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 07:31 AM   #2608
country flag buian

buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light

FB
Quote:
Meeting the fans today in Montreal...
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater
Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 02:53 PM   #2609
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
Did maria kiss her because it is vesnina birthday these day, or the are so close?

Isnt that a custom? Doesnt really mean anything.
atominside is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 03:43 PM   #2610

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post

Vesnina is one of a few tennis players in WTA, if it's not the only one, Maria is a little close with.