Sugarpova - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 06:09 PM   #181
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sugarpova

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniaSharapova View Post
Sugarpova is finally available on some of the Polish online shop and I would love to order some flavours. Which flavours do you guys recommending as the best? They're so expensive and I don't have enough money to buy every of them.
Definitely Quirky. That shit's my crack.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 28th, 2014, 10:48 PM   #182
country flag Superawesome

Superawesome has a brilliant future Superawesome has a brilliant future Superawesome has a brilliant future Superawesome has a brilliant future Superawesome has a brilliant future Superawesome has a brilliant future Superawesome has a brilliant future Superawesome has a brilliant future Superawesome has a brilliant future Superawesome has a brilliant future Superawesome has a brilliant future

Maria Sharapova’s Sugarpova Joins Forces With Pinkberry

Coming soon to Pinkberry locations nationwide: Maria Sharapova’s exclusive line of high-end gummy candies will be available at the frozen-yogurt chain’s topping bar and for in-store retail. Sugarpova, launched by the tennis star and her agent Max Eisenbud of IMG in 2013, will be the first independent brand featured and marketed in Pinkberry stores in this capacity.

“Maria is a big fan of Pinkberry, and Pinkberry is a big fan of Maria. I think we share similar values in terms of quality and consumer delight,” says Ron Graves, Pinkberry CEO. “If you know anything about her and her candy line, it’s very fun and tasty and distinctive. Those are the kind of offerings we have at Pinkberry.”

Previously only available at select retailers like Hallmark and it’s sugar candy stores, the Sugarpova line offers 12 varieties of sweet and sour gummies and three types of gumball candies. For the Pinkberry partnership, brand executives worked with Sharapova and her Sugarpova team to create mini versions of three popular varieties for the topping bar: Smitten, a sweet rainbow-colored ribbon candy; Flirty, fruit-flavored gummies in the iconic shape of lips featured in Sugarpova’s logo; and Flirty Sour, a combination of colorful sour gummies shaped like lips, hearts, and stars.

“Select store have the opportunity to bring in the packaged candy for retail, and her whole line is available,” says Laura Jakobsen, Pinkberry’s senior vice president of marketing and design. “Franchisees can pick, sort, and select what they want to offer.”

Jakobsen says the Sugarpova partnership stemmed from Pinkberry’s commitment to create a destination for consumers who crave an elevated treat experience.

“Her candy line is relatively new, and it’s not distributed widely,” she says. “It met our characteristics of being high quality, being fun and fashionable, and being a part of pop culture, so we wanted to create a destination where people could come and have that taste experience of Pinkberry and Sugarpova together.”

As for marketing the partnership, Pinkberry and Sugarpova, along with Sharapova, will take to social media, Jakobsen says, adding that both brands have strong consumer interactions through social channels and strong loyalty programs. Graves says Sharapova’s social media following, which includes 864,000 Twitter followers and nearly 12 million Facebook followers, will be an asset in further promoting the venture.

Similar partnerships may be in Pinkberry’s future, but only if it’s a perfect fit, Graves says.

“While we could have in the past brought in many other established brands, we instead look for something very unique, very distinctive, and not mass [distributed],” he says. “Shared values, for us, are the most important thing we need when we partner with anybody, whether it’s a franchisee or another vendor.”

Maria Sharapova will talk about her candy line Sugarpova at a free event at the La Quinta Resort & Club on March 5 at 5 p.m. The public is welcome. The La Quinta Resort is a neighbor of the Indian Wells Tennis Garden.
http://www.10sballs.com/2014/02/28/m...ith-pinkberry/

Pinkberry are huge. Her Forbes earnings next year is going to be crazy.
Superawesome is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2014, 01:52 PM   #183
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

its genius idea climbing up on someone other's back. Because clearly she lacks market presence & distribution chain yet as other, bigger brands. Now she gets it for almost free (minus Pinkberry's minor cut).

slowly the brand gets bigger and bigger.
Old Mar 1st, 2014, 02:45 PM   #184
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeFox View Post
Definitely Quirky. That shit's my crack.
This
Old Mar 1st, 2014, 04:50 PM   #185
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

let's learn from our queen.
malarkist is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 03:18 PM   #186
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

The new flavour

Quote:
Buckle up and get ready for some tasty twists and turns. These fruity Porsche 911's will take you on a wild ride. Actual Porsche not included.
http://shop.sugarpova.com/shop/speedy
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 05:08 PM   #187
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 18th, 2014, 05:12 PM   #188
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Genius
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 05:37 PM   #189
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of

Actual Porsche not included
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 06:33 PM   #190
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute

marketing genius

Rich B*tch Maria Sharapova
Silas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 06:48 PM   #191
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Oh God

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 01:43 AM   #192
country flag effedcamel

effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future

The marketing guru
Old Jun 6th, 2014, 07:29 AM   #193
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Charlize getting out of Pinkberry and walking by a Sugarpova poster......

http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/04/charli...d-dollar-bill/
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2014, 09:19 PM   #194
country flag Fan de Tennis

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold

Sugarpova in Kazakhstan ?

On Twitter today
Quote:
@crstinagomez : Were you driving? @MariaSharapova

This from this Instagram account http://instagram.com/p/q4HqudvurG/
Fan de Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2014, 03:05 AM   #195
country flag Tennisssg

Tennisssg is an unknown quantity at this point

I bought my Sugarpova candies in Singapore here www.sugarpova.sg I saw them also in Robinsons and Fair Price Fines.
Tennisssg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote