The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu - Page 269 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 15th, 2014, 09:14 AM   #4021
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Expected. Still let's hope it's nothing too serious, it's time to take that wicked slice to the states
Advertisement

Old Jul 15th, 2014, 01:09 PM   #4022
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Adrian Cruciat is right. They hit a good ball, but their physical state is worrying. It's hard to improve your ranking if you go far one week and then miss two tournaments by injury.

Anyway, she should be fit for Washington at least.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 02:03 PM   #4023
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
For Begu I expected that. , but here , not quite.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 02:31 PM   #4024
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

They're all gimpy and need a rest. The irony of seeing Alex Dulgheru as the fittest Romanian around right now, especially after last fall . Hope Moni recovers quickly for the HC season.
ioana_sk8r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2014, 02:16 PM   #4025
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

Monica hanging out with some plebes in Bucharest...

Old Jul 25th, 2014, 03:13 PM   #4026

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
Monica hanging out with some plebes in Bucharest...

And fucking up her America schedule probably because of this . Withdrew from Washington.

Ps: she was with Simona's entourage or other "business" ?

Ps2: Where are the photos from ?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Old Jul 25th, 2014, 05:23 PM   #4027
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Monica is at least smart enough not to play through injury. Washington is packed and she would have had a hard time there not being at 100%. Moreover, if she wants to play in Canada, she would have had to pull out quite early to play in Q, anyway.

She will be ready.
Old Jul 25th, 2014, 06:59 PM   #4028
country flag Not A Fan

The goal should be to do good at the USOpen, I'm sure that's her main focus with number one priority being 100% healthy. Q's in Canada and Cinci aren't very pleasant but good enough preparation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
And fucking up her America schedule probably because of this . Withdrew from Washington.

Ps: she was with Simona's entourage or other "business" ?

Ps2: Where are the photos from ?
I guess she was practicing at the National Center there on the few hard courts when she saw the other guys and decided to go say hy... but who knows

The pictures are from here: https://www.facebook.com/loringabrie...4762909&type=1
Old Aug 1st, 2014, 06:05 PM   #4029
country flag Curcubeu

As expected she entered Hong Kong the week right after the US Open.

She is rarely playing in the week right after a Grand Slam, so her love for these Chinese hardcourts must be radiant.
Old Aug 1st, 2014, 09:48 PM   #4030

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Monica is at least smart enough not to play through injury. Washington is packed and she would have had a hard time there not being at 100%. Moreover, if she wants to play in Canada, she would have had to pull out quite early to play in Q, anyway.

She will be ready.
How about now ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Garcia and Jovanovski are promoted to MD

Q changes

OUT: Jovanovski, Garcia, Lepchenko, Tomljanovic, Niculescu, King, Wozniak
IN: Siniakova, Cepede Royg, Kudryavtseva, Gajdosova, Oudin, Kontaveit, Tsurenko

This is not good .

Old Aug 4th, 2014, 09:50 PM   #4031
country flag Cesare Borgia

Cesare Borgia is a splendid one to behold Cesare Borgia is a splendid one to behold Cesare Borgia is a splendid one to behold Cesare Borgia is a splendid one to behold Cesare Borgia is a splendid one to behold Cesare Borgia is a splendid one to behold Cesare Borgia is a splendid one to behold Cesare Borgia is a splendid one to behold Cesare Borgia is a splendid one to behold Cesare Borgia is a splendid one to behold Cesare Borgia is a splendid one to behold
Red face Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

That's third year in a row with absolutely the same scenario: she gets off to a solid start of the year but the good form only lasts until IW and Miami, then there are months with litterally nothing produced by Monica (Bucharest SF this year was a pleasant exception but it's insufficient) and she only wakes up in October to start all over again the next year
Whatever, I am still hoping for a Halep-ian breakthrough... and I always will be
Cesare Borgia is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2014, 10:34 PM   #4032

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
Moni doesn't want to force here, she picked up an injury this week! They will play together in the US

Good luck! I hate it that yet again she starts the hard season already injured
Well.... nope .... . It's officially over .

US Open entry list (ongoing)

First update (01/08)

6 GARCIA, CAROLINE 44 47 NICULESCU, MONICA 57 42 86

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....78&postcount=1

Old Aug 4th, 2014, 11:08 PM   #4033
country flag Not A Fan

I didn't expect this! But I'm intrigued with Garcia. I randomly saw Garcia playing Fed Cup doubles against the US and she was awesome. Should be really entertaining but let's see if this lasts...

End of an (short) era...

Old Aug 4th, 2014, 11:23 PM   #4034
country flag Not A Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesare Borgia View Post
That's third year in a row with absolutely the same scenario: she gets off to a solid start of the year but the good form only lasts until IW and Miami, then there are months with litterally nothing produced by Monica (Bucharest SF this year was a pleasant exception but it's insufficient) and she only wakes up in October to start all over again the next year
Whatever, I am still hoping for a Halep-ian breakthrough... and I always will be
Hy Cesare Borgia
It's the clay she doesn't like and the whole clay season she barely wins matches. And let's not even mention the grass But the real bad thing is that she always manages to get injured before the hard season starts and looses chances to make up her ranking
Old Aug 5th, 2014, 09:19 PM   #4035
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Koukulescu
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote