Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!! - Page 206 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 16th, 2014, 03:51 PM   #3076
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

All seeds but Beck (she is also currently 4-4 in 3rd set right now) are out already Top half is so weak, unfortunately Kaia is in bottom half of the draw where there are some dangerous players left.
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 16th, 2014, 04:14 PM   #3077
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

All seeds out
BTW, Kaia is the highest ranked player left in Bastad
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 04:46 PM   #3078
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisfan06 View Post

BTW, Kaia is the highest ranked player left in Bastad

Hopefully it will remain that way
But as said before, Kaia is playing for a 3rd week in a row, that's 11 matches (same amount she played from March to July). And there are still good players in the draw.

She'll play Hogenkamp on CC tomorrow, last match of the day.
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2014, 03:05 PM   #3079
country flag SecondAce

SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all

Kaia beat Hogenkamp 6:3 6:1. Good win!
SecondAce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2014, 03:09 PM   #3080
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't see the 1st set, apparently there were many breaks there
But in the 2nd she was good

Next up miss Barthel. They've never played each other before. Could be a good match.

The draw's very very open, probably everyone think they can win this tournament.
Old Jul 17th, 2014, 03:14 PM   #3081
country flag SecondAce

SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all

In the first set Kaia was hitting DF after DF. Serve was non-existant. But then she got to a rythm. Kaia broke Hogenkamp' service almost with ease Next up is Barthel. She has struggeled in he past matches, so Kaia has a good chance to reach the semi-final.
SecondAce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2014, 03:15 PM   #3082
country flag Rusher

Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all

Barthel have not reach any WTA clay tournament final, so maybe she is more confident in hard surface. Good luck Kaia
Rusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2014, 03:51 PM   #3083
country flag Tennisfan06

First games were bad but she improved as the match went on and when she got that 4-2 lead in the first set she gave Hogenkamp no chance. GL in QF
Old Jul 17th, 2014, 07:51 PM   #3084
country flag Tennisfan06

Plays tomorrow 2nd match on CC
Barthel sure can produce some great tennis but she hasn't done it lately.
Old Jul 17th, 2014, 09:48 PM   #3085
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

YAY Kaia Her confidence should be sky high Quite close to US Open seeding I wonder how she'll go in Montreal and Cincinatti

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2014, 12:47 AM   #3086
country flag vik

vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
YAY Kaia Her confidence should be sky high Quite close to US Open seeding I wonder how she'll go in Montreal and Cincinatti
She didn't enter Montreal.

Graf
vik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2014, 05:51 AM   #3087
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vik View Post
She didn't enter Montreal.
Why...

Old Jul 18th, 2014, 11:16 AM   #3088
country flag lenc

lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Why...
Probably because it's on hardcourt.
lenc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2014, 12:14 PM   #3089
country flag WhoAmI?

Kaia lost to Barthel 26 67(4).

She played well in the end of the 2nd set, was serving twice for the set at 5*-4, and 6*-5, but got broken. Such a shame about that

Now get some rest

What tournaments is she planning to play before USO? Is she playing any at all? I haven't seen her any of the published lists yet.

Last edited by WhoAmI? : Jul 18th, 2014 at 02:59 PM.
Old Jul 18th, 2014, 01:22 PM   #3090
country flag chingching

That's sad