Who Will Win 2014 USO Series (Stanford-Montreal-Cincy-New Haven) ??? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: WWW This Mess ???

1 Serena (Stanford, Montreal, Cincy) 29 28.16%
2 Na (Montreal, Cincy) 3 2.91%
3 Simona (Cincy, New Haven) 21 20.39%
4 Vulture Petra (Stanford, , Montreal, Cincy, New Haven) 27 26.21%
5 Aga (Stanford, Montreal, Cincy) 3 2.91%
6 Maria (Montreal, Cincy) 9 8.74%
7 Genie (Montreal, Cincy, New Haven) 2 1.94%
8 Angie (Montreal, Cincy) 0 0%
9 Jankovic (Montreal, Cincy) 2 1.94%
10 Azarenka (Stanford, Montreal, Cincy) 7 6.80%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jul 9th, 2014, 10:58 PM   #16
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of
Re: Who Will Win 2014 USO Series (Stanford-Montreal-Cincy-New Haven) ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAISAI-GOAT View Post
with XWTA San Diego biting the dust, there are only 4 tournaments in the USO Series in 2014
Op, you should modify the tourney list, respecting Angie. She's on the entry list for Stanford.

http://www.bankofthewestclassic.com/...c=headernavsub

Last edited by Rex59 : Jul 10th, 2014 at 03:40 AM.
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 10th, 2014, 02:14 AM   #17
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

Once again Washington counts for men but not women
Old Jul 10th, 2014, 02:59 AM   #18
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Kvitova spent most of 2014 losing in early rounds, it affects your scheduling.
What is Wozniacki? Montreal, Cincy, New Haven? She never plays California. She won this in 2010.
If she doesnt have a good summer, with no Rory, her career's in deep trouble.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2014, 08:20 AM   #19
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Petra will probably pull out of Stanford.
Old Jul 10th, 2014, 08:27 AM   #20
country flag outlier

outlier is a splendid one to behold outlier is a splendid one to behold outlier is a splendid one to behold outlier is a splendid one to behold outlier is a splendid one to behold outlier is a splendid one to behold outlier is a splendid one to behold outlier is a splendid one to behold outlier is a splendid one to behold outlier is a splendid one to behold outlier is a splendid one to behold

Looking forward to New Haven. Petra might play against Bouchard + I like Connecticut.

Why is everyone playing Cincy? The biggest prize money or because of schedule?
outlier is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2014, 08:49 AM   #21
country flag Louie

Louie is a name known to all Louie is a name known to all Louie is a name known to all Louie is a name known to all Louie is a name known to all Louie is a name known to all Louie is a name known to all Louie is a name known to all Louie is a name known to all Louie is a name known to all Louie is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
Petra is the only one of the top 10 playing all 4 and she won the Series a couple of years ago. So we know she can excel on hard courts during the hot summer weeks. Plus, she's coming off of the Wimbledon title, she's playing well, and she's full of confidence, so that's why I'm picking her.
Louie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2014, 08:52 AM   #22
country flag Louie

Louie is a name known to all Louie is a name known to all Louie is a name known to all Louie is a name known to all Louie is a name known to all Louie is a name known to all Louie is a name known to all Louie is a name known to all Louie is a name known to all Louie is a name known to all Louie is a name known to all

Stanford - Serena
Montreal - Serena
Cincinatti - Sharapova
New Haven - Halep

So Serena wins it.
Louie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 10:38 PM   #23
country flag NewTFDavai

NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold

Players field for Cincy announced today. http://www.cincytennis.com/Players/E...c=headernavsub
Why is Bouchard still 13th?
Alize Comet
"@sambgore says Djokovic and Genie Bouchard will win #cincytennis"
NewTFDavai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 10:41 PM   #24
country flag LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Singleniacki
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 11:07 PM   #25
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute

Serena if she plays all 3 but if not someone random will likely take it
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
iWill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 02:59 AM   #26
country flag Daniel535

Daniel535 is a name known to all Daniel535 is a name known to all Daniel535 is a name known to all Daniel535 is a name known to all Daniel535 is a name known to all Daniel535 is a name known to all Daniel535 is a name known to all Daniel535 is a name known to all Daniel535 is a name known to all Daniel535 is a name known to all Daniel535 is a name known to all

kvitova be real gurl... stupid schedule
Daniel535 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 03:06 AM   #27
country flag Tennisation

Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute

Petra peaking before the US Open again
Tennisation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 03:07 AM   #28
country flag Tennisation

Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWill View Post
Serena if she plays all 3 but if not someone random will likely take it
Let's be real, when was the last time Serena gave a rats ass about Stanford?
Tennisation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 06:20 AM   #29
country flag Mario101

Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future Mario101 has a brilliant future

Serena Stanford
Aga Cincy
Na Montreal
Simona New Heaven
Mario101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 06:32 AM   #30
country flag phantomplayer89

phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisation View Post
Let's be real, when was the last time Serena gave a rats ass about Stanford?
The two years she won it in 2011 and 2012. 2012 especially, considering she wins Wimbledon in both singles and doubles, and then flies 5,000 miles with barely any rest, and was playing her first match that Tuesday. And she, herself, said that playing Stanford meant a lot because it's where her comeback started when she won the title in 2011.
phantomplayer89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote