#BB16 Finally Over! #SocialMediaMogul - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 11th, 2014, 06:29 PM   #106
country flag ptkten

ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Big Brother 16 (USA) [June 25, 2014]

Quote:
Originally Posted by KournikovaFan91 View Post
I'm happy with the new HOHs, they seem smart so will be an interesting week. Also glad Zach stayed, he offers more in terms of entertainment than Paola who had floater written all over her.

This activity tracker seems like such a random addition to the game, according to it now, Zach is the most active and Cody the laziest.
Some of the houseguests have figured out how to manipulate it and are just doing quick steps or are tapping on it to get it to bump up their score. Zach is definitely not the most active in the house

McHale-Stephens-Watson-Robson-Townsend

Brodsky-Muhammed-Hampton-Keys-Crawford-Andrews-Hardebeck
ptkten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 11th, 2014, 07:16 PM   #107
Eldest

Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Big Brother 16 (USA) [June 25, 2014]

Great for Zach. Definitely an interesting character this year.
I am honestly worried that the likes of Victoria or Amber might go deep, since they look almost invisible to me.
Eldest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 03:03 PM   #108
country flag ptkten

ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Big Brother 16 (USA) [Week 3]

It's funny how invisible Victoria is on the show. She's basically the funniest part of the feeds for me because she's so ridiculous and doesn't even know it.

I wonder if the house will end up flipping to keep Devin over Caleb. Probably not but most of the girls and Donny should consider it.

Old Jul 14th, 2014, 08:34 PM   #109
country flag mckyle.

mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute

I definitely think Victoria knows about Frankie & Ariana, but she hasn't said anything yet. In addition to the clip from the show last night, she also knew the lyrics to some random, non-album Ariana song that Frankie was singing one day. Only a real fan would know the song he was singing. I wonder why she's holding back on that info
mckyle. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 09:17 PM   #110
country flag mirzalover

mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckyle. View Post
I definitely think Victoria knows about Frankie & Ariana, but she hasn't said anything yet. In addition to the clip from the show last night, she also knew the lyrics to some random, non-album Ariana song that Frankie was singing one day. Only a real fan would know the song he was singing. I wonder why she's holding back on that info
She needs to spill the news.

I wish they showed her more on the show, I didnt even know she was on the show until last week.
mirzalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 09:26 PM   #111
Eldest

Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute

^ This.
I have the feeling they might bd Caleb instead of Devin. I don't like any of them, but Devin just needs to go home.
Eldest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 09:31 PM   #112
country flag ptkten

It's really odd how invisible Cody has been on the show for how influential he's been in the house. You could argue he's in the best position right now.

Old Jul 14th, 2014, 10:51 PM   #113
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Victoria follows Ariana on Instagram but I doubt that she's made the connection. She has a loose mouth and would've verbalized it by now if she suspected it.

I'd like a Brittany HOH next week just to shake things up. Her, Donny, Jocasta, Victoria, and Amber are gonna get picked off one-by-one if they don't smarten up and align. I think Brittany is the only one who can bring them together.

Christine and Nicole (and kinda Victoria) are revolting for what they've been saying about Donny the past few nights. He works at a public school ffs.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 11:11 PM   #114
country flag ptkten

I just want someone to put up some combination of Grodner's favorites Frankie, Christine, Nicole, and Hayden, is that too much to ask? If I have to watch one more segment about any of them on the show I'm going to throw up.

Old Jul 14th, 2014, 11:32 PM   #115
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptkten View Post
I just want someone to put up some combination of Grodner's favorites Frankie, Christine, Nicole, and Hayden, is that too much to ask? If I have to watch one more segment about any of them on the show I'm going to throw up.
Christine was talking shit about Julie the other night for being harsh on poor Aaryn, so hopefully production will turn on her soon. Otherwise we'll have to wait a few weeks until she targets Frankie.

I've been fast-forwarding through parts of the episodes yet I've still noticed Hayden's excessive airtime. I don't understand it. I think he got more DR's than Jocasta last night and this was her nomination episode. He must remind Grodner of Frank or something.
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 06:05 AM   #116
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

I swear they play with the dental dams every season on BBAD.
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 08:58 PM   #117
country flag mckyle.

mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute

I really like Brittany because it's nice to see a recruit that's not completely clueless (re: Victoria). When I saw her pre-show interviews, I truly thought she would suck and not get the game at all, but she's actually very smart. I thought she would be one of those houseguests that is just THERE (Kathy, Spencer, Jen, Victoria), but she's one of the most-involved players in the game. I would say she's my favorite, but I don't wanna get too attached yet because her days are numbered
mckyle. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 10:25 PM   #118
country flag ptkten

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckyle. View Post
I really like Brittany because it's nice to see a recruit that's not completely clueless (re: Victoria). When I saw her pre-show interviews, I truly thought she would suck and not get the game at all, but she's actually very smart. I thought she would be one of those houseguests that is just THERE (Kathy, Spencer, Jen, Victoria), but she's one of the most-involved players in the game. I would say she's my favorite, but I don't wanna get too attached yet because her days are numbered
I like Amber and Jocasta as people and Victoria is hilarious but Brittany is by far my favorite female game player in the house, she's learned so much in so little time. I wish Derrick and Cody would get over acting like teenage boys with crushes that get annoyed when the girl they like doesn't give them everything they want and work with her to get out their real threats like Nicole and Hayden. It would be my preferred final three because they are all playing the game and relatively well.

I also really hope Amber outlasts Caleb for a while and can play for herself, I'd like to see how she'd do because I like her as I think she's the nicest one there.

Old Jul 16th, 2014, 11:21 PM   #119
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptkten View Post
Brittany is by far my favorite female game player in the house, she's learned so much in so little time.
+1

Old Jul 17th, 2014, 01:59 AM   #120
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Worst part of twitter this year, the odious twats from BB 15 flooding the hashtag with the shitty opinions. Can't they kindly fuck off to oblivion.