WTA 125 Nanchang (CHN) 2014 | Jul 21 (MD + Q lists) - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 10th, 2014, 01:00 PM   #46
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WTA 125 Nanchang (CHN) 2014 | Jul 21 (MD + Q lists)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhang Sijie View Post
WC:Zheng Fushuang
You mean Wushuang? I hit with her at AO and my god
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 10th, 2014, 03:29 PM   #47
country flag M.P

M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
stop saying that, she may just have one bad day, and thats her debut in GS, she must be nervous, and she won a round in RG

Muguruza Tsonga Berdych Gulbis Dimitrov Thiem Krajinovic Rosol
Han Peng Zhangs Zhou Wangs ZhengSS Yangs Tian XuSL Liu

Giorgi Jovanovski Bencic Konjuh Petkovic Garcia Wawrinka Pospisil Tang
Zvonareva Peng Mladenovic Larcher-de-Brito Babos Vekic Kulichikova
M.P is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2014, 04:42 PM   #48
country flag ivanxie

ivanxie is a splendid one to behold ivanxie is a splendid one to behold ivanxie is a splendid one to behold ivanxie is a splendid one to behold ivanxie is a splendid one to behold ivanxie is a splendid one to behold ivanxie is a splendid one to behold ivanxie is a splendid one to behold ivanxie is a splendid one to behold ivanxie is a splendid one to behold ivanxie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Maybe they should give the WC to Chingching instead
Just asking, how did you manage to have a chance to play against her?
ivanxie is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2014, 05:26 PM   #49
country flag shuai.P

shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhang Sijie View Post
WC:Zheng Fushuang
Zheng Wushuang
shuai.P is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2014, 04:40 AM   #50
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

WC:
Peng Shuai
Zheng Jie
Zheng Wushuang
Old Jul 11th, 2014, 05:21 AM   #51
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanxie View Post
Maybe they should give the WC to Chingching instead
Just asking, how did you manage to have a chance to play against her?
I played AO.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2014, 06:58 AM   #52
country flag ivanxie

ivanxie is a splendid one to behold ivanxie is a splendid one to behold ivanxie is a splendid one to behold ivanxie is a splendid one to behold ivanxie is a splendid one to behold ivanxie is a splendid one to behold ivanxie is a splendid one to behold ivanxie is a splendid one to behold ivanxie is a splendid one to behold ivanxie is a splendid one to behold ivanxie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfingPikachu View Post
WC:
Peng Shuai
Zheng Jie
Zheng Wushuang
Yay Peng got a WC!
Old Jul 11th, 2014, 07:47 AM   #53
country flag ivanxie

According to the CTA, Kuznetsova pulled out with an 'injury'
Old Jul 11th, 2014, 10:20 AM   #54
country flag Mynarco
Thank You For The Music

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a website or a tournament schedule? This is confusing. Just want to know when the tournament Qs start + which day the final is on.
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2014, 12:01 PM   #55
country flag zsl1010

zsl1010 is a splendid one to behold zsl1010 is a splendid one to behold zsl1010 is a splendid one to behold zsl1010 is a splendid one to behold zsl1010 is a splendid one to behold zsl1010 is a splendid one to behold zsl1010 is a splendid one to behold zsl1010 is a splendid one to behold zsl1010 is a splendid one to behold zsl1010 is a splendid one to behold zsl1010 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valanga View Post
Is there a website or a tournament schedule? This is confusing. Just want to know when the tournament Qs start + which day the final is on.
http://www.jxopen.org/index.php
http://www.t3.com.cn/zhuanti/tennis2014/index.html

Schedule post date was 2014-05-15. Qualifying matches will start on 19 July and finals on 27 July. Matches starting time not before 17:00.
zsl1010 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2014, 12:14 PM   #56
country flag ivanxie

I'm pretty sure 1st round goes for 2 days, not 1... To translate, the first green box is singles and second is doubles. The dates should be pretty self-explanatory.

Last edited by ivanxie : Jul 11th, 2014 at 12:24 PM.
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 09:31 AM   #57
country flag Mynarco
Thank You For The Music

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

I can read Chinese no worries. Thanks
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 12:18 PM   #58
country flag MikBs

MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute

Gioia
MikBs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 01:19 PM   #59
country flag SAISAI-GOAT

SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I played AO.
you did

which event did you play
Tennis Tipping GOATs - HAOCHEN-GOAT SAISAI-GOAT, Doubles Champs XWTA Wuhan P5 900
Tennis Tipping Faves - Frederik Igorche Inger67 joe87 Kəv kfh_9118 Michael! M.P New_balls_please
Tennis Tipping GOAT Armada Inger67 SAISAI-GOAT, Doubles Champs Shenzhen AO WC Playoff
SAISAI-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 02:51 PM   #60
country flag SAISAI-GOAT

SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

who is the Z.Yang that is in QD and who is the Z.Yang that is Alt #3
Tennis Tipping GOATs - HAOCHEN-GOAT SAISAI-GOAT, Doubles Champs XWTA Wuhan P5 900
Tennis Tipping Faves - Frederik Igorche Inger67 joe87 Kəv kfh_9118 Michael! M.P New_balls_please
Tennis Tipping GOAT Armada Inger67 SAISAI-GOAT, Doubles Champs Shenzhen AO WC Playoff
SAISAI-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote