Elise Mertens - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 8th, 2014, 08:39 PM   #46
country flag Losing Streak
Only Pova that matters~

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Elise Mertens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam. View Post
Elise officially in TOP300, ranked number 295
I was going to post this. Up 16 spots this week with her title last week.

If she keeps it up, she could totally sneak into AO '15 Q draw, which would be awesome!

Kichenoks Sasnovich Kremen Pervak Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mladenovic Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 13th, 2014, 05:51 AM   #47
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

Should move up to around 280 with the addition of the 2nd Bangkok $10k points.

Plays the first of two $25k events in Phuket this week

Anso & Ali - the rise begins ...

Lucie
Tully is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 10:43 PM   #48
country flag Barty_Tennisfan

Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tully View Post
Should move up to around 280 with the addition of the 2nd Bangkok $10k points.

Plays the first of two $25k events in Phuket this week
Yes, she won her first round easily
And is now #281 on the rankings!
Barty_Tennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 06:56 AM   #49
Only Pova that matters~

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, she defeated Miyu Kato 1 & 0 in R1.

Kichenoks Sasnovich Kremen Pervak Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mladenovic Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 10:19 PM   #50
Only Pova that matters~

R2 vs. (Q)Mi Yoo, who defeated (2)Su Jeong Jang in straight sets in R1. Gooo Elise!

Old Jul 16th, 2014, 08:18 PM   #51
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

She lost
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 09:56 PM   #52
Only Pova that matters~

2-6 6-7(5)

Old Jul 28th, 2014, 06:11 PM   #53
Only Pova that matters~

Elise lost 2 & 1 today in R1 of 50K Wuhan, to the mighty (WC)Yafan Wang.

Old Jul 28th, 2014, 07:12 PM   #54
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Bad lose. I guess time to go home and take some time off.
Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 08:51 AM   #55
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

Elise is now ranked 277 which is exactly 300 spots higher than her 2013 year end ranking of 577.

Next tournament is at home in Belgium so hopefully some nice support lifts her to a good result.

Lucie
Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 06:18 PM   #56
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

That's already great
Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 10:39 PM   #57

Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tully View Post
Elise is now ranked 277 which is exactly 300 spots higher than her 2013 year end ranking of 577.

Next tournament is at home in Belgium so hopefully some nice support lifts her to a good result.
Wow, great stuff! If she could get closer to top 200 at the end of the year, she even can play the AO qualifications!
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 08:10 PM   #58
country flag Tully

Elise is starting to work with Maxime Braeckman (ex coach Flipkens) at Kim clijsters Academy.

Hopefully this lifts her out of her slump from her recent events.

Lucie
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 09:04 PM   #59

That's good news!

Saw her today at Westende in her match against Bonaventure.
She's a good player (I think even better than Bonaventure) but still could improve a lot...

Old Aug 18th, 2014, 07:37 PM   #60
country flag Cesare Borgia

Cesare Borgia is a splendid one to behold Cesare Borgia is a splendid one to behold Cesare Borgia is a splendid one to behold Cesare Borgia is a splendid one to behold Cesare Borgia is a splendid one to behold Cesare Borgia is a splendid one to behold Cesare Borgia is a splendid one to behold Cesare Borgia is a splendid one to behold Cesare Borgia is a splendid one to behold Cesare Borgia is a splendid one to behold Cesare Borgia is a splendid one to behold

Guess it's 5th 2014 title on the way at Baulet Possibly Khazaniuk in QF could prove some challenge and then maybe Khromacheva in the final (but maybe she'll be eliminated a lot earlier )
Cesare Borgia is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote