Doubles Rankings - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 10th, 2014, 10:12 PM   #91
country flag Zenith.

Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Doubles Rankings

Individual rankings, team race, and singles race after Madrid 2014

Blue names mean the player has had two partners.
Red names mean the player has reached the maximum of three partners, and CANNOT PARTNER ANYONE ELSE.

Nastia Mona Venus

R.I.P. Bally - you will always be remembered
Zenith. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 10th, 2014, 10:12 PM   #92
country flag Zenith.

Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to mariusz for taking over the #1 ranking!
Nastia Mona Venus

Old May 11th, 2014, 06:33 PM   #93
country flag mariusz_pol

mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of
thanks for update

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Suicide W Baku'14, W Tashkent'13, F Moscow'13 ||| FITD F Paris'14, F Auckland'14, F Luxembourg'13, F Toronto '13
FITD Doubles W Kuala Lumpur'14, W Tokyo'13, W Baku'13
mariusz_pol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2014, 04:41 AM   #94
country flag jankimfan

jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Zenith. and Congrats mariusz_pol, Markmen

Szymon - we are doing consistently well

Thanks to bobito for providing me with JJ avatar

Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God
jankimfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2014, 09:33 PM   #95
country flag Zenith.

Individual rankings, team race, and singles race after Roland Garros 2014

Red names mean the player has reached the maximum of three partners, and CANNOT PARTNER ANYONE ELSE.

Nastia Mona Venus

Old Jun 16th, 2014, 09:34 PM   #96
country flag Zenith.

mariusz is number one in everything

How did I move up the singles rankings after not even finishing in the top 10 in my last two tournaments

mariusz and Markmen's results this year have been amazing - 2nd, 2nd, 1st, 1st, 1st, 1st, 1st
Nastia Mona Venus

Old Jul 5th, 2014, 05:12 PM   #97
country flag Zenith.

Individual rankings, team race, and singles race after Wimbledon 2014

Nastia Mona Venus

Old Jul 5th, 2014, 05:13 PM   #98
country flag Zenith.

I have soooo many points to defend
Nastia Mona Venus

Old Jul 6th, 2014, 04:52 PM   #99
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for a quick update
Btw name change from Хлоэ to Effy
Effy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 05:43 PM   #100
country flag Zenith.

Finally, something I can type and not have to copy and paste
Nastia Mona Venus

Old Jul 10th, 2014, 03:00 AM   #101
country flag Davidspell

Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of

The top 8 teams in doubles qualify for the YEC?

Strasbourg and Rising Stars Champion

Current live ranking: #61

Paula Badosa Gibert
Davidspell is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2014, 11:28 AM   #102
country flag Markmen
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold
Re: Doubles Rankings | Updated after US Open 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markmen View Post
Thanks ma re and thanks also to my partner marius_pol for helping us make it to the top 8. Pretty awesome effort considering we only played 5 tournaments together. Hopefully we will be back in 2014 to make top 4.
We have exceeded my expectations. Hope we keep it going for all of 2014.
2014: W CYP (S) Paris; Doha; Stuttgart. (D): (Spencer.) Indian Wells; Madrid; Strasbourg. Tipping (S) Birmingham; Wuhan (D) (mariusz_pol) Cincinnati; Miami; Indian Wells; Madrid; Rome; French Open. Q-Ball Rome; Strasbourg; Baku Triathalon Oeiras; Nurnberg; Birmingham. Tip Easy Tokyo.
R/U FITD (S) Rio; (D) Indian Wells. CYP (D) (Spencer.) Paris; Birmingham. (S) Katowice; Doha; French Open; Stanford. Tipping (D) (mariusz_pol) Aust O; Doha; Wimbledon; Montreal. Triathalon Eastbourne. Tip Easy Hong Kong Tipping Doubles Toray. Q-Ball China, Tianjin
2013: W Tipping (D) Beijing; USO. (S) Bastad. CYP (D) US Open; Guangzhou; Linz. FITD Oeiras.
RANKINGS Tipping (S) = 16 (D) = 1 FITD (S) = 26 (D) = 11 CYP (S) = 3 CYP (D) = 1 QBall = 17
Markmen is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2014, 10:43 PM   #103
country flag Zenith.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidspell View Post
The top 8 teams in doubles qualify for the YEC?
Sorry, I didn't see this.

I'm actually not sure - I'm pretty sure we will be sticking to four teams though simply because there aren't enough teams.
Nastia Mona Venus

Old Aug 10th, 2014, 10:45 PM   #104
country flag Zenith.

Individual rankings, team race, and singles race after Montreal 2014

Nastia Mona Venus

Old Aug 10th, 2014, 10:46 PM   #105
country flag Zenith.

Not doing so well

Nastia Mona Venus