maria sharapova is courtside to watch Grigor semis - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 4th, 2014, 12:05 PM   #1
country flag jalusbrian

jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold
maria sharapova is courtside to watch Grigor semis

maria sharapova is courtside to watch Grigor semis

just shown on the stream
jalusbrian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 4th, 2014, 12:07 PM   #2
GSMFederer

GSMFederer is a name known to all GSMFederer is a name known to all GSMFederer is a name known to all GSMFederer is a name known to all GSMFederer is a name known to all GSMFederer is a name known to all GSMFederer is a name known to all GSMFederer is a name known to all GSMFederer is a name known to all GSMFederer is a name known to all GSMFederer is a name known to all
Re: maria sharapova is courtside to watch Grigor semis

And who cares?
GSMFederer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2014, 12:26 PM   #3
country flag jalusbrian

jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMFederer View Post
And who cares?
You do or why comment!
jalusbrian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2014, 01:00 PM   #4
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMFederer View Post
And who cares?
I do. She looks beautiful, if not exactly happy in a blue dress and sunglasses. It is fine to be disdainful......it might work out for you, if Maria is really going downhill, and Grigor will never get much better.

That ad about Ballet just floored me.....she might be the most intelligent athlete on earth.
Old Jul 4th, 2014, 01:04 PM   #5
country flag tennisbear7

tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute

She's looking hot, too.
tennisbear7 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote