Doctor: Serena has a viral illness - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 09:17 PM   #286
Alexandros

Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Doctor: Serena has a viral illness

From someone who does go to med school...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylane View Post
In general, when doctors don't know, they say it's something viral.
Bullshit. You don't knowingly give a wrong diagnosis just because you're not sure. That is negligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylane View Post
I don't think the doctors had time to make exams to be sure it's a viral illness. Not sure a viral illness makes you so dazzy and disoriented like that.
You haven't specialized in virology. What do you know about the symptoms of specific viruses or the amount of time it takes to make the right diagnosis?
Alexandros is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 09:24 PM   #287
Alexandros

Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Excellent article. Willytards' attempt to frame everything as an attack on Serena doesn't fly. What is happening is that Serena's acting odd and her explanation doesn't add up. It's easy to konw when Serena's faking it. She's a bad actress who is very unconvincing when trying to cover up something. She gets into a faux calm after first getting hysterical and crying and what not. Exactly like the post Stosur (2011 USO final) press conference where she was ridiculously calm and trying as if she wan't terribly upset on court minutes earlier.

And that photo was a PR bullshit (her weave is on, there is a Gatorade mug and of course major sponsor Apple Inc's logo prominently front and center. Just about as spontaneous as Sharapova craving sweets.
Perfect example of people with no medical knowledge clinging onto the opinions of other ignorant people to confirm their own preconcieved ideas.

TF.
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 09:26 PM   #288
country flag Thiudans

Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandros View Post

Bullshit. You don't knowingly give a wrong diagnosis just because you're not sure. That is negligence.

You haven't specialized in virology. What do you know about the symptoms of specific viruses or the amount of time it takes to make the right diagnosis?
Quote:
Btw to all of you in general. Fuck y'all. Choke on a phallus.
Quote:
Perfect example of people with no medical knowledge clinging onto the opinions of other ignorant people to confirm their own preconcieved ideas.

TF.
Lol, Alexandros. You are on this.

I love it when the door is so firmly shut on ignorant bastards' faces.

I still don't understand those of you who are saying things like "I have no medical knowledge, but...". You have none, so unless you're agreeing with the doctor, sit your uppity selves back down.

Veesus Christ & Sister Price
Thiudans is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 09:30 PM   #289
Olórin

Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Excellent article. Willytards' attempt to frame everything as an attack on Serena doesn't fly. What is happening is that Serena's acting odd and her explanation doesn't add up. It's easy to konw when Serena's faking it. She's a bad actress who is very unconvincing when trying to cover up something. She gets into a faux calm after first getting hysterical and crying and what not. Exactly like the post Stosur (2011 USO final) press conference where she was ridiculously calm and trying as if she wan't terribly upset on court minutes earlier.

And that photo was a PR bullshit (her weave is on, there is a Gatorade mug and of course major sponsor Apple Inc's logo prominently front and center. Just about as spontaneous as Sharapova craving sweets.
LOL, she's faking someone else's opinion not even directly connected to her or her team?

You are consistently a pathetic joke.
Olórin is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 09:33 PM   #290
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemurenai View Post
Lol, Alexandros. You are on this.

I love it when the door is so firmly shut on ignorant bastards' faces.

I still don't understand those of you who are saying things like "I have no medical knowledge, but...". You have none, so unless you're agreeing with the doctor, sit your uppity selves back down.
And yet, all of you felt qualified to assert that Sharapova was faking her shoulder injury last summer despite similarly having no medical qualifications
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 09:34 PM   #291
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
And yet, all of you felt qualified to assert that Sharapova was faking her shoulder injury last summer despite similarly having no medical qualifications
Oh, look what the cat dragged in? Who is this "all of you"? Nevermind. It doesn't even matter. In any case, I don't see how this thread is about Sharapova.
edificio is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 09:35 PM   #292
Alexandros

Quote:
All of you? Do not even bring my name into this because i have never once made a comment on her shoulder issues. Fall back and sit your ass down.
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 09:39 PM   #293
country flag mirzalover

mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Beyond me not agreeing with your post in general this part right here...Sir/Mam its a weave...weave stays on your head...you can wear your weave when you shower/play sports/swim/cook/SLEEP/ARE SICK and still...your weave will be attached to your head. Your logic is flawed.

Last edited by mirzalover : Jul 2nd, 2014 at 09:46 PM.
mirzalover is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 09:42 PM   #294
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
All of you? Do not even bring my name into this because i have never once made a comment on her shoulder issues. Fall back and sit your ass down.
I'll take your word for that, but did you criticise the many, MANY Serena fans who were claiming she was faking her injury and telling them they weren't doctors and had no idea? I don't remember you saying that either.

Last edited by dsanders06 : Jul 2nd, 2014 at 10:46 PM.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 09:45 PM   #295
country flag ACEof DIAMONDS

ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold

A virus??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Serena was either drunk or high on pain pills. If you've never done pain pills before she was acting exactly how I'd expect someone playing tennis on them to act.

Or the only other explanation is she's faking since she's not the Queen anymore. New crop is here and thank god! Women's tennis need it!
ACEof DIAMONDS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 09:46 PM   #296
Alexandros

Quote:
I'll take your word for that, but did you criticise the many, MANY Serena fans who were claiming she was faking her injury and telling them they weren't doctors and had no idea? I don't remember you saying that either.
I don't even know when that happened? The only comments regarding her shoulder that i have ever come across were those made by different users to take a dig at her like calling her Doublefaultbot for example.
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 09:53 PM   #297
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute

Can't believe people are mad at Pam and Chrissie....They are well versed in the alcohol and drug induced, wife swapping parties......if anyone knows the signs of drug and alcohol abuse it is them....
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 09:56 PM   #298
country flag mdterp01

mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute

Chile this thread is comical. How many of y'all have MD after your names??'

Serena Williams Australian Open Champion (03,05,07,09,10)
French Open Champion (02,13)
Wimbledon Champion (02,03,09,10,12)
US Open Champion (99,02,08,12,13)
mdterp01 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 10:01 PM   #299
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACEof DIAMONDS View Post
A virus??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Serena was either drunk or high on pain pills. If you've never done pain pills before she was acting exactly how I'd expect someone playing tennis on them to act.

Or the only other explanation is she's faking since she's not the Queen anymore. New crop is here and thank god! Women's tennis need it!

Jelena Jankovic - Empress of WTA

Serena Williams - Simply Serena; simply the best!
Saraya! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 10:09 PM   #300
country flag ACEof DIAMONDS

ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold

Don't need to be a MD to know what someone on pain pills looks and acts like. There's actually nothing wrong with taking pain pills either, but if you overdo it and when they finally do hit your system, you'll be helpless. You'll move around just like that, almost as if you're asleep on your feet. It could be a simple case Serena overdid it on the pain pills, and they started to kick in the closer she got to her match and went full strength at the worst time possible. It's an unfortunate circumstance but entirely plausible.

Serena fans you want it to be something like this and nothing Major so get your heads out of your asses. This is not a simple case of a viral infection, anyone with common sense and 1 good eye who saw that series of events knows this. If there was an underlying problem with Serena, as a fan wouldn't you want her to get better and get help? Don't understand the line of attacking people who are bringing up legitimate reasons why what happened the other day happened. Faking it is one of those reasons as well no matter how bad some of you don't want to admit it.

DEAL WITH IT!
ACEof DIAMONDS is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread