Date Kimiko Return! - Page 115 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 11th, 2014, 05:01 PM   #1711
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Date Kimiko Return!

Kimiko

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 12th, 2014, 03:31 PM   #1712
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

She beat Dani 4&0
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 03:38 PM   #1713
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

wow, kimiko, what a great week so far! she's finally getting back into good form again. gl in the QF now probably against stosur. get another win, you can do it!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng

Last edited by coetzergambill : Jun 12th, 2014 at 03:49 PM.
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 03:48 PM   #1714

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

R1: Date-Krumm/Zahlavova Strycova def. (4)Kudryavtseva/Rodionova 75 62
QF: Date-Krumm/Zahlavova Strycova vs. Garcia/Zhang

gl in doubles, too!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 03:56 PM   #1715

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...-in-birmingham

article about her win against puig.

Old Jun 12th, 2014, 04:55 PM   #1716
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Kimiko Great week so far!!

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 06:46 PM   #1717

QF: Garcia/Zhang def. Date-Krumm/Zahlavova Strycova 16 61 10-7

better luck in singles now. Surprisingly, she'll play Dellacqua in the QF who beat Stosur today. Great opportunity to reach the SF now!

Old Jun 12th, 2014, 06:53 PM   #1718

http://m.wtatennis.com/default.aspx?...ay&aid=3901020

Article about her reaching the QF.

Old Jun 13th, 2014, 01:37 PM   #1719

horrible match for kimiko so far. she's trailing 16 03 with a double break in the second set. she's making unforced errors over and over again. she really seems to be too tired to play a proper match. too bad to see her lose another match she should be able to win at an important stage of a tournament

Old Jun 13th, 2014, 01:48 PM   #1720

QF: (16)Dellacqua def. Date-Krumm 61 60

Old Jun 16th, 2014, 11:08 AM   #1721

kimiko moved up from no. 78 to no. 68 this week due to her QF appearance. gl in wimbledon now!

Old Jun 20th, 2014, 05:20 PM   #1722

Wimbledon:

R1:
Date-Krumm vs. (22)Makarova
Date-Krumm/Zahlavova Strycova vs. Fichman/Vekic

not the best draw for kimiko to start her defense of her 3rd round points. hope she can keep up the good form from last week, the upset is possible. gl kimiko, get some more upsets here!

Old Jun 23rd, 2014, 07:22 PM   #1723

R1: (22)Makarova def. Date-Krumm 36 64 75

so close, and another tough draw for kimiko. too bad she couldn't defend her 3rd round points from last year...

Old Jun 25th, 2014, 07:53 PM   #1724

R1: Date-Krumm/Zahlavova Strycova def. Fichman/Vekic 61 62

at least a win in doubles!

Old Jul 1st, 2014, 05:57 AM   #1725

R2: (6)Barty/Dellacqua def. Date-Krumm/Zahlavova Strycova 64 62