WIMBLEDON 2014 | Unseeded and Looming. R1: [13] Bouchard - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 24th, 2014, 05:36 PM   #46
country flag Nessa20

Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of
Re: WIMBLEDON 2014 | Unseeded and Looming. R1: [13] Bouchard

I do wonder how many losses Dani will endure before she says enough is enough. I know she is currently enjoying tennis life but I'm sure it will get to a point where she says that's it. Played well today but like the Kerber match, cant take the chances when it arrives.. Its not easy being a fan sometimes but still am
Advertisement

Old Jun 25th, 2014, 08:38 AM   #47
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

She's still earing half million USD each year (only from tournaments). You may not believe but Daniela is one of the most stingy persons I've ever known! She will save as much money as she can before retiring. Plus she still think she can be Top 10, so

Anyway, as for the match, she had her chances. Bouchard was quite bad and could have been outplayed handily.
Make them yours only from 30 E.
SPY+, POLICE, RAY BAN, OAKLEY, AERO, R2
always authentic. always sunnies. always yours!

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2014, 01:47 AM   #48
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all
Still at Wimby..won doubles R1... Now I want her to win more doubles matches..

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 12:24 AM   #49
country flag conrado

conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all

My impression about her game at the moment is Dani needs to bulk up to improve her serve, because it's too slow and it doesn't work cause she risks a lot with her first serve trying aiming at lines too much. She almost doesn't use a body serve for that reason - it wouldn't bother her opponent's game cause again it's too slow.
Other side I like her using and developing volley skills - even if it doesn't work at times she still puts a pressure on her opponents which is good.
Sorry guys for being boring and still repeating same things but I focus on her game a lot and try to figure out what she can do at this stage of her career to be more successful.

good luck also to: Marta Domachowska, Petra Martic, Maria Kirilenko, Agnieszka Radwanska, Ula Radwanska, Jelena Dokic, Kimiko Date-Krumm, Sloane Stephens, Su-Wei Hsieh, Yaroslava Shvedova, Galina Voskoboeva, Mirjana Lucic, Sandra Zaniewska
conrado is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 02:13 PM   #50
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Daniela

It was a tough draw. Bouchard was just mentally stronger than Daniela

Daniela`s goal should be to get seeded at the Grand Slams

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 10:08 PM   #51
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

what happened with the doubles today? no info anywhere and for tomorrow its Makarova and Vesnina in third round
Old Jul 1st, 2014, 08:30 AM   #52
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

It's a kinda story from Wimbledon. No score appears on OOP board, the match never started on IMB systems, not ret. has been given but they can move a team into R3 just like that

Makarova was still playing Radwanska until later the afternoon. There is no way she was able to play the doubles too. The only reason is that one of Hantuchova/Lucic-Baroni has left Wimbledon....
Make them yours only from 30 E.
SPY+, POLICE, RAY BAN, OAKLEY, AERO, R2
always authentic. always sunnies. always yours!

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2014, 06:12 PM   #53
country flag markdelaney

markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future

Makarova and Vesnina are playing Goerges and Groenefeld right now on Court 12 so clearly there has been a withdrawal
markdelaney is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2014, 07:40 PM   #54
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute

This is so weird. The draw still doesn't even show a walkover. I wonder what happened.
tucker1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 02:29 PM   #55
country flag fufuqifuqishahah

fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute

I just saw the highlights against Bouchard...

Daniela looks much quicker on court than in the past. Is this true?

Grand Slam [oJankyoNutcrackeroAnaresoVeeo]
Come Baaaack [oShinoboooMarie!oThe Original Russian Bombshello]
Wake Up! [oNastyaoThe Slovak SpideroFrannyoMomooVaniaoJellyDee!o]

fufuqifuqishahah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 05:09 PM   #56
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all

Lucic was injured

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 02:20 AM   #57
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute

well, looks like Dani was a tougher opponent for Genie than some of the players that went further in the tourney...

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote