Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread - Page 169 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 21st, 2014, 02:19 AM   #2521
country flag RU90

RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future
Re: Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread

RU90 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 21st, 2014, 10:48 AM   #2522
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Caro got another shot of the day!
Eastbourne: Shot Of The Day (Friday)
http://www.wtatennis.com/videos/arti...the-day-friday

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2014, 10:50 AM   #2523
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 21st, 2014, 10:53 AM   #2524
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

that one was sensational, but there were just so many greeat points...her BH is so good again and her FH is finally deep enough to be not so easy to be attacked, it would do even more damages on HC where she can add a bit of spin on it, but against players who can't move as well as Kerber (and not as many can!) she would be making a lot of points with that BH

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2014, 05:26 PM   #2525
country flag CWTennis

Old Jun 25th, 2014, 11:55 PM   #2526
frp

frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold frp is a splendid one to behold

JMac On Woz Dating Online: You Cannot Be Serious!

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:11132262
frp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2014, 01:55 AM   #2527
country flag njcbe

njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold njcbe is a splendid one to behold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JgED1GvIkQ

Here's part of the final set for Konjuh against Wicky. I've never seen her play before, so if she plays like this against Caro, then it should be a competitive match. Looking forward to it!!! (You can hear Larcher de Brito grunting on the next court)
njcbe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 05:38 PM   #2528
country flag CWTennis

ESPN interview
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=11144425

Old Jun 27th, 2014, 11:37 PM   #2529
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post
One Direction are bigger than the Beatles???? These tennis players are so hopeless when it comes to music.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2014, 07:10 AM   #2530
country flag CWTennis

^Even Caro is not perfect

Old Jun 28th, 2014, 07:12 AM   #2531
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
One Direction are bigger than the Beatles???? These tennis players are so hopeless when it comes to music.
To be fair, the Beatles are way before Caro's time.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2014, 08:26 AM   #2532
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
One Direction are bigger than the Beatles????
She really said that? ... well, she is officially clueless then. Simon Cowell tabloid and reality boy band bigger than Beatles. I just can't.

Edit : Yes she did say that and even defended it. Now I can believe she doesn't know what day it is.

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1

Last edited by TennisFan66 : Jun 28th, 2014 at 08:35 AM.
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2014, 08:54 AM   #2533
country flag CWTennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post

Edit : Yes she did say that and even defended it. Now I can believe she doesn't know what day it is.

Old Jun 28th, 2014, 09:00 AM   #2534
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
To be fair, the Beatles are way before Caro's time.
That's no excuse. Caro is so young that most good things are way before Caro's time. I mean, I also love stuff like Mozart, but I'm not 250 years old. She's adorable in a naive sort of way when she makes that comment though and I love her anyway.
Old Jun 28th, 2014, 09:03 AM   #2535
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
She really said that? ... well, she is officially clueless then. Simon Cowell tabloid and reality boy band bigger than Beatles. I just can't.

I've heard worse though. Some years ago I told a colleague at work "next Saturday I'm going to the Rolling Stones." He answered, "who are they playing?"........He thought they were a football team from the UK!