» Simona's Videos Thread « - Page 56 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 25th, 2014, 11:24 PM   #826
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold
Re: » Simona's Videos Thread «

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
Nice and funny Interview , Despite I don't know what they are saying
That younger guy who does the massages, says they hope to beat Sharapova.... Simona's reaction to this is Also Pavel promises to host a big party for the WTA Bucharest event which gets Simona all excited.

Last edited by Not A Fan : Jun 25th, 2014 at 11:30 PM.
Not A Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 25th, 2014, 11:45 PM   #827
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
That younger guy who does the massages, says they hope to beat Sharapova.... Simona's reaction to this is Also Pavel promises to host a big party for the WTA Bucharest event which gets Simona all excited.
I liked her reaction

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2014, 12:01 AM   #828
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by swilley06 View Post
She gets to her point too - "Gerard Butler, because I love how he's looking."
He was there in the crowd at last year's Men's Wimbledon final. I hope he won't turn up at the Ladies final if Simona reaches it. If she spotted him in the crowd she would get totally distracted from her game.
Old Jun 26th, 2014, 02:39 AM   #829
country flag NatP
SRFCL1DL4E

NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTribalFreak View Post
Simona is my futur wife
You're Gerard Butler?

I didn't know that she had a crush on him. I can't blame her, we have the same taste in men

Zvonareva Halep AK.Schmiedlova Jankovic Sharapova Bencic Robson
Tsonga Del Potro Nadal Gulbis Haas Youzhny Cilic Berdych
Hingis Clijsters Dementieva Kournikova Davenport
NatP is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2014, 04:27 AM   #830
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of

Bonk is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2014, 06:19 AM   #831
country flag george2210

george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonk View Post
OMG, she's so cute in this interview!!!
george2210 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2014, 06:37 AM   #832
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all

I understood only "ostav secret", smth like that, sounds like "keep it as secret for a while"
But yes, she laugh very nicely.
ILC is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2014, 09:27 AM   #833
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

She`s adorable. And Pavel is so funny ))

“I’m a normal girl and I like to fight”.

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
UCLA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2014, 11:06 AM   #834
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Halep-Pereira a better quality from @Not A Fan

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ng...ep-pereira.mpg
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Eugenie Bouchard,Sabine Lisicki,Maria Sharapova,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Dominika Cibulkova,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2014, 12:21 PM   #835
country flag quiet_mike

quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveCats View Post
I understood only "ostav secret", smth like that, sounds like "keep it as secret for a while"
But yes, she laugh very nicely.
It was a question about her training, and if they do something special for Wimbledon or not, and Simona in the background says not to divulge "in-house secrets"...
quiet_mike is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2014, 03:28 PM   #836
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2014, 03:40 PM   #837
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
I love Annabel Nice analysis. Spot on. Annabel really likes Simona, they (Annabel and Mats) really praised Simona during French Open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2014, 03:42 PM   #838
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
Good analysis. Let's see if she uses the BH slice a bit more.
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 05:29 AM   #839
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of

Bonk is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 08:33 AM   #840
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post
Good analysis. Let's see if she uses the BH slice a bit more.
The unfaithful ones, the non-believers started to believe now So funny for me to hear how they eat their own words after just 1 month

I still remember them from RG and Madrid in the first rounds and and they all look like :

and now , my God , something happened , new religion ? they look like this when they see Simona :

“I’m a normal girl and I like to fight”.

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
UCLA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote