Flipper 2014! - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 25th, 2014, 10:22 PM   #196
country flag Edith09

Edith09 is a name known to all Edith09 is a name known to all Edith09 is a name known to all Edith09 is a name known to all Edith09 is a name known to all Edith09 is a name known to all Edith09 is a name known to all Edith09 is a name known to all Edith09 is a name known to all Edith09 is a name known to all Edith09 is a name known to all
Re: Flipper 2014!

Tomorrow! Komaan! (Yeah, I learnt new word!)
All mine
Edith09 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 26th, 2014, 09:28 AM   #197
country flag Khaleesi

Khaleesi is a name known to all Khaleesi is a name known to all Khaleesi is a name known to all Khaleesi is a name known to all Khaleesi is a name known to all Khaleesi is a name known to all Khaleesi is a name known to all Khaleesi is a name known to all Khaleesi is a name known to all Khaleesi is a name known to all Khaleesi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edith09 View Post
Tomorrow! Komaan! (Yeah, I learnt new word!)

Other useful expressions:
- "Geef er een lap op!" (something like "kick some ass")
- "Gaan met die banaan" (would be really weird if literally translated but means "go for it")
- "We zullen duimen" ("We'll keep our fingers crossed")
- "Proficiat" ("Congratulations")
- "Goed gedaan!" ("Well done")
Khaleesi is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2014, 02:34 PM   #198
country flag ci gwyrdd

ci gwyrdd is just really nice ci gwyrdd is just really nice ci gwyrdd is just really nice ci gwyrdd is just really nice ci gwyrdd is just really nice ci gwyrdd is just really nice ci gwyrdd is just really nice ci gwyrdd is just really nice ci gwyrdd is just really nice ci gwyrdd is just really nice ci gwyrdd is just really nice

Very nice, solid play this moment. Looks like Lino has no chances 3-0 in the 2nd set. Keep goin Kirsten!
ci gwyrdd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2014, 03:05 PM   #199
country flag Khaleesi

Khaleesi is a name known to all Khaleesi is a name known to all Khaleesi is a name known to all Khaleesi is a name known to all Khaleesi is a name known to all Khaleesi is a name known to all Khaleesi is a name known to all Khaleesi is a name known to all Khaleesi is a name known to all Khaleesi is a name known to all Khaleesi is a name known to all

And she wins 6-2/6-1 Next round probably against Kerber. Will be tougher, but I feel like Kirsten can make life very difficult for Kerber on grass.
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 06:35 AM   #200
country flag Edith09

Edith09 is a name known to all Edith09 is a name known to all Edith09 is a name known to all Edith09 is a name known to all Edith09 is a name known to all Edith09 is a name known to all Edith09 is a name known to all Edith09 is a name known to all Edith09 is a name known to all Edith09 is a name known to all Edith09 is a name known to all

Easy, clean match where everything was working fine (serve, net play, forehands). I expect hard match against Kerber on saturday. She wasn't perfect in her match against Watson today se Kirsten has her chance for sure!
All mine
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 07:15 AM   #201
country flag Khaleesi

Quote:
Easy, clean match where everything was working fine (serve, net play, forehands). I expect hard match against Kerber on saturday. She wasn't perfect in her match against Watson today se Kirsten has her chance for sure!
Kirsten said in the newspaper that right now, she's got the feeling she's at her Wimbledon 2013 level again. She knows it's gonna be tough, but she really believes in her chances against Kerber
Old Jun 28th, 2014, 10:19 PM   #202
country flag Edith09

I had to sort out my thoughts bf I post here . Of course I'm sad that Kirsten did not get victory today, but her level of play was very good, Kerber improved in 2nd and 3rd, played some unreturnable shots from defense and at the end was better.
As I always try to be optimistic I think if Kirsten holds this level of her game than she can have very good hardcourt season in US and Asia. I hope she stays healthy and makes good impact in rest of the year!
All mine
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 07:26 AM   #203
country flag Khaleesi

Quote:
I had to sort out my thoughts bf I post here . Of course I'm sad that Kirsten did not get victory today, but her level of play was very good, Kerber improved in 2nd and 3rd, played some unreturnable shots from defense and at the end was better.
As I always try to be optimistic I think if Kirsten holds this level of her game than she can have very good hardcourt season in US and Asia. I hope she stays healthy and makes good impact in rest of the year!
Yes, she can leave with her head held high

The problem last year with the Autumn season was that she dragged along that knee injury. It doesn't seem to bother her that much at the moment, so that's good.

But she won't have her seeded ranking anymore. Perhaps it's a good idea to stick to Internationals for a while, until her ranking is a bit higher again.
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 05:47 PM   #204
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

She said in an interview she first wants to solve the knee problems now. So I guess the knee is still not 100%.
Old Jul 19th, 2014, 06:58 PM   #205
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Hope she can get her knee better asap

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2014, 06:22 PM   #206
country flag Barty_Tennisfan

Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice

I suppose her knee is better?

Upcoming tournaments:

- Washington
- Rogers cup
- Cincinnati
- US Open

Barty_Tennisfan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2014, 08:24 PM   #207
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2014, 08:56 AM   #208
country flag Edith09

My guess is that match against Watson is on Tuesday. Can't wait.
All mine
Old Jul 28th, 2014, 09:20 AM   #209
country flag Khaleesi

Quote:
My guess is that match against Watson is on Tuesday. Can't wait.
Yes probably Tuesday Good thing, imo, 'cause it looks like the playersparty went on until early in the morning
Old Jul 28th, 2014, 10:25 AM   #210
country flag Edith09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaleesi View Post
Yes probably Tuesday Good thing, imo, 'cause it looks like the playersparty went on until early in the morning
Yes, Flipper deserves some fun
All mine