Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 286 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 25th, 2014, 01:55 PM   #4276
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Won
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 25th, 2014, 01:55 PM   #4277
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 01:56 PM   #4278
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Match point converted by a nice backhand winner down the line
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 01:56 PM   #4279
country flag goOudinUSA

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy Nice job, girl!!

Bally

Tim Howard
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 01:56 PM   #4280
country flag Bino

63 61 the score line
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 01:57 PM   #4281
country flag Bino

Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
Mandy Nice job, girl!!
Right

Did you watch the match, goOudinUSA?
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 02:05 PM   #4282
country flag goOudinUSA

^Unfortunately not. -Actually I forgot that it was streamed.

Bally

Tim Howard
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 02:06 PM   #4283
country flag Bino

Some stats about the match:

Mandy vs Sekulic
UE 25/22
Winner 30/17
Ace 5/0
DF 5/5
FE 1/10
Total points 62/43

Aggressive margin: 0,14 (Captiva Final was 0,28)
(the higher the better)

Last edited by Bino : Jun 25th, 2014 at 10:26 PM.
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 02:09 PM   #4284
country flag Bino

Quote:
^Unfortunately not. -Actually I forgot that it was streamed.
So it's at least not completely senseless that I gave some live comments
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 02:14 PM   #4285
country flag goOudinUSA

^Yes. That was helpful!! Thanks!!

Bally

Tim Howard
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 02:19 PM   #4286
country flag Bino

Mandy didn't need to play her best tennis in that match! Whenever it was necessary she was able to raise her level. She made too many unforced errors but the longer the match Mandy was getting more and more consistent. The opponent wasn't that bad and much better than the missing ranking might let you think. I was not surprised coz Sekulic had a CHR of about 450.

Solid start by Mandy, there's still much space to raise her level though!

Next round is against Kathinka von Deichmann which will be getting even tougher for Mandy.
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 02:21 PM   #4287
country flag Bino

Quote:
^Yes. That was helpful!! Thanks!!
Welcome
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 02:22 PM   #4288
country flag goOudinUSA

Kathinka will be a nice match-up for Mandy, I think. Yes, she be tougher than today, but Mandy shouldn't have a problem getting through in straights.

GL Mandy!!

Bally

Tim Howard
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 08:27 PM   #4289
country flag Bino

I hope so. GL Mandy

Mandy on her way to practice:

http://instagram.com/p/pqgYCFiPru/
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 08:49 PM   #4290
country flag Bino

Mandy tomorrow third match after 12 on court 2 so she won't be streamed

Edit: never played deichmann before

Last edited by Bino : Jun 25th, 2014 at 10:53 PM.