Luksika Kumkhum Cheering Thread!! - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 21st, 2014, 08:47 AM   #226
country flag New

New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Luksika Kumkhum Cheering Thread!!

Anyone has inside information ? I don't understand Kumkhum . There are like 2 tournaments and 6 ITF event this week and she's not in a single one. Granted that she just played fed cup and might be tired but her lack of commitment to weekly tournaments and of course ITF.

if she's not gaining much confidence from her recent matches , she should at least play in ITF to pull her ranking up.

Then once her ranking is up she gets higher chances to play in international tournaments or higher events and she gets more experience against top players.

Right now she's just doing nothing and on a downward spiral . Even Nop is squeezing in a itf event this week.

She might be injured but her lack of tournament play is very puzzling. Is she even interested in what she's targeting for? Top 50. She can't be hoping for a breakthrough when she doesn't commit at all . I don't need her to whore every week but at least play once a fortnight ? That should be enough rest .

Its so frustrating. I know she doesn't have much to defend since last year she was injured till RG. But her scheduling is ridiculous.

I recall when Tammy fell in a downward spiral she kept her rank up with Asian high payout ITF. Then on grass she really went for it and moved her ranking up and she also once won Osaka and that wasn't even grass. So I'm really puzzle by kumkhum's schedule and who plans for her.
Don't be deceived by the rankings!! Coria, Mirnyi, Schuettler, Fish, Safin, Henman, Tursunov, Wawrinka, Federer, Serena, Bovina, Li Na, Dementieva, Zvonareva, Sugiyama, Coetzer, Tanasugarn, Kumkhum, Zheng, Dokic and Kournikova are the world's best tennis players!!!

S'PORE'S ONLY JUNIOR, LEE WEI PING
New is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 18th, 2014, 08:10 AM   #227
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

Strasbourg:

QR1: Dulgheru def. (8)Kumkhum 62 62

another loss. come on luk, you have to win at least the quali matches! better luck at RG!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2014, 09:58 AM   #228
country flag Halepsova

Halepsova has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by coetzergambill View Post
Strasbourg:

QR1: Dulgheru def. (8)Kumkhum 62 62

another loss. come on luk, you have to win at least the quali matches! better luck at RG!
Dulgheru was a clay GOAT.
Halepsova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2014, 02:57 PM   #229

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

Roland Garros:

R1: Kumkhum vs. Pereira

gl luk, get a win here now!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old May 27th, 2014, 05:07 PM   #230

R1: Pereira def. Kumkhum 46 61 61

Old Jun 8th, 2014, 07:32 PM   #231

Birmingham:

Rodionova def. (4)Kumkhum 62 61

Old Jun 15th, 2014, 12:01 PM   #232

Eastbourne:

QR1: Kumkhum def. Cadantu 64 64
QR2: Kumkhum vs. (8)Soler-Espinosa

go luk, get another win!

Old Jun 16th, 2014, 11:04 AM   #233

QR2: Kumkhum def. (8)Soler-Espinosa 63 61
QR3: Bencic def. Kumkhum 60 62

Old Jun 20th, 2014, 05:24 PM   #234

Wimbledon:

QR1: (12)Kumkhum def. Savchuk 75 64
QR2: Mitu def. (12)Kumkhum 46 63 64

don't know what to think anymore, it's getting worse and worse...

Old Jun 20th, 2014, 06:16 PM   #235
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

She's pretty hopeless indeed... a good result in Australia and that's it.

But then again her fitness never improved

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 06:25 PM   #236

10k Bangkok:

R1: (1)Kumkhum/Tanasugarn vs. Bai/Daw

she's making so many strange decisions, going back to asia to play a 10k doubles draw....anyway, hope she gets her confidence back for the rest of the season!

Old Jul 8th, 2014, 09:54 AM   #237

R1: (1)Kumkhum/Tanasugarn vs. Bai/Daw 61 63
QF: (1)Kumkhum/Tanasugarn vs. Inoue/Takahata

keep winning!

Old Jul 8th, 2014, 03:33 PM   #238
country flag Halepsova

Halepsova has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by coetzergambill View Post
10k Bangkok:

R1: (1)Kumkhum/Tanasugarn vs. Bai/Daw

she's making so many strange decisions, going back to asia to play a 10k doubles draw....anyway, hope she gets her confidence back for the rest of the season!
Maybe she has some money problem?
Old Jul 10th, 2014, 08:17 AM   #239

QF: (1)Kumkhum/Tanasugarn def. Inoue/Takahata 57 64 10-4
SF: (1)Kumkhum/Tanasugarn vs. (3)Lee/Wang

Old Jul 10th, 2014, 06:46 PM   #240

SF: (1)Kumkhum/Tanasugarn def. (3)Lee/Wang 62 64
F: (1)Kumkhum/Tanasugarn vs. (2) Wongteanchai/Wongteanchai

Reaching the final was the least they could do! Now get that title.