The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 27 – Girl Groups - Congrats to Unnoticed - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Reply

Old Jun 19th, 2014, 08:12 PM   #196
country flag randy72391
Senior Member
 
randy72391's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 8,666
randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 27 – Girl Groups - Songs Revealed - Posts 1

I just wanna make the final once

Last time my song made the final it didn't show up on the fjnal votes...
__________________
" Be the bird that sticks out. With hard work, your dreams will come true."
randy72391 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old Jun 19th, 2014, 08:20 PM   #197
country flag Haimar
Senior Member
 
Haimar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Basque Country
Posts: 10,111
Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 27 – Girl Groups - Songs Revealed - Posts 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
So you are quite versatile then?
I sure am. Interested?
Haimar is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 08:24 PM   #198
country flag James
Kookie Supporter
 
James's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Admin HQ
Posts: 60,080
James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 27 – Girl Groups - Songs Revealed - Posts 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haimar View Post
I sure am. Interested?
Yes, tell me what you have learned about the UN charter.
__________________


My Sporcle quizzes: http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33...nament-winners
http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33/wta-nationalities

Enjoy playing quizzes and games at FunTrivia: http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=James25

RIP ELENA BALTACHA
James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 08:32 PM   #199
country flag Haimar
Senior Member
 
Haimar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Basque Country
Posts: 10,111
Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute Haimar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 27 – Girl Groups - Songs Revealed - Posts 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Yes, tell me what you have learned about the UN charter.
Oh god people will fall asleep if i do that I can bash some more songs
Haimar is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 08:58 PM   #200
country flag AdeyC
TT BOARD MEMBER
 
AdeyC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Brighton
Posts: 12,624
AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 27 – Girl Groups - Songs Revealed - Posts 1

Here's the link to the songs in MP3 format -


The TF Pick The Best Song Game - Game Twenty-Seven
__________________
Tennis Tipping
Singles (Rank : 1) (High : 1)

Titles (6) - 2012 - New Haven, SF - WIMBLEDON, 2013 - Beijing, Member of Winning GB Fed Cup Team, 2014 - Brisbane, Dubai, Stuttgart, Rome
Doubles - (Rank : 1) (High : 1)
Titles - (13) (w/tennisbuddy12) 2010 - Bad Gastein, (w/Tuckii) 2013 - ITF Bertioga, (w/mateusz2904) - 2010 - Bogota, ITF -Karuizawa, ITF - Montpellier, 2011 - Bogota, Birmingham, ITF - Poitiers, ITF - Bratislava, 2012 - ITF - Opole, 2013 - Bad Gastein, 2014 - WIMBLEDON, Bad Gastein
AdeyC is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 09:26 PM   #201
country flag Beat
Senior Member
 
Beat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Confoederatio Helvetica
Posts: 27,494
Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 27 – Girl Groups - Songs Revealed - Posts 1

it's great someone submitted the organ, who sadly only made one album. i think the most obvious refrence are the smiths, not the cure.

overall i think it's an okay competition. quite a few of the nominations i see as songs that are objectively good, but that i've just heard too often, in too many commercials and/or movies, like "i'm so excited", "dancing in the streets" or "where did our love go".

best new discoveries so far: nursery rhymes, the like and the tammys.
__________________

__________________

__________________

Beat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 10:46 PM   #202
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love
 
Pops Maellard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gothenburg
Posts: 44,118
Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 27 – Girl Groups - Songs Revealed - Posts 1

Bar Bar Bar - Aaaand I revoke my good taste card almost immediately . Will I probably play this again? No, but I didn't hate it. I enjoyed it as it played as pointless (and singing talent-less) as it was. Stupid fun .

Dancing In The Street - A deserved classic. Strikes me as having no big agenda and just being very happy and optimistic in a natural and not-cheesy way.

Egyptian Shumba - First time I heard this it was really "WTF?". THIS is one of the highest-rated girl group songs on RYM?! But something clicked and I realized I only heard it once or twice (prior to now) and still had that "Shimmy Shimmy Shummy Shy-I..." chant in my head (I remembered it the "Shy-I" bit as "Shy-Shy" but whatever. Point is it more or less stuck pretty instantly). Definitely a weird song, but good weird. I guess I was just expecting the almost highest-rated girl group song to be a bit more melodic in an obvious way (ie. "Be My Baby"). Risky choice but it may pay off.

Explosive - A tad better than some of the picks so far actually for me, despite having no vocals. I don't think this will leave a huge, lasting personal impression but credit for choosing something so different and unexpected .

Heatwave - In my original review for "Dancing In The Street" I was going to comment on 60s sexual conservatism in music, but then this one came along which is a lot more sexual under the surface. Comparing love to heatwaves is never to not be read between the lines . So, it was possible to make sexual songs in the 60s too, you just had to be more sly about it. I like the Motown rhythm here as common as it was at the time. Another nice one from this group. Sexy but not slutty, I should add.

Hold On - When I first saw this I thought "why couldn't it be "Release Me"?", but this is alright too . The two songs are musically similar anyway. The three of them had good harmony (learned from their Dad in two of their cases no doubt ). I didn't choose this as the Beach Boys link would've been way too obvious, but I'm happy to see them here. I'm not saying Wilson Phillips compares to the best songs of the Beach Boys but there's definite talent there. I also like the lyrical sentiment.

I'm So Excited - It would be good with just the normal verse and chorus, but that slight switch-up in the last couple of minutes is actually quite intense and really makes it even better. I think this is quite fun. Funny memories also of Monica singing this in an episode of friends, not realizing her top was see-through and it wasn't her voice they were cheering . I quite like how the Pointer Sisters' vocal style is quite a throwback to a lot of the 60s groups too. Something much more raw about it than the very polished (but still very good) vocal style of say Wilson Phillips.

Lady Marmalade - Aw, this is another somewhat classic/evergreen. I'm more used to the modern cover of it admittedly (I see half the participants rolling their eyes at that moment ). Overall it's not one I'll play for myself but at least I know it and it's catchy and stuff. A great memory of a scene in the movie Beethoven (the first movie, about the dog) where a baby-sitter is playing this on the piano while in the background one of the children falls into the pool and nearly drowns before the dog rescues her .

Lollipop - Oh yes, prime stuff. I'm very surprised this song made it to the contests and that more than one tried to pick it. Didn't realize it was so popular. It's great . This isn't even actually 60s (late-50s) but sounds so timeless in its enjoyment. I knew the song "Mr Sandman" (though not the group's name) since years ago but didn't discover this song until recent times. I took an instantaneous liking to it . Everyone likes to suck on lollipops.

Manic Monday - Story of my life currently in my study years. Except Monday is a day I don't have class. It's Tuesday-Friday I have to worry about. I don't always like the singer's voice (it's a little 'mousey' to my ears for some reason) but in this instance it rather suits the song. Much better this song than "Eternal Flame" which for me sees her at her most vocally annoying . A good little ditty. All who have to get up in the mornings when they'd rather stay in bed can relate.
__________________
I'm feelin' they jealous, like I'm Monica Seles.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 11:17 PM   #203
country flag SilverPersian
Senior Member
 
SilverPersian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 13,830
SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 27 – Girl Groups - Songs Revealed - Posts 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeyC View Post
Here's the link to the songs in MP3 format -


The TF Pick The Best Song Game - Game Twenty-Seven
Highlight of my week
__________________
Sam Stosur
Ashleigh Barty|Jarmila Gajdosova|Casey Dellacqua
Li Na|Svetlana Kuznetsova|Vera Zvonareva|Francesca Schiavone
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 11:24 PM   #204
country flag salmon pants.
Senior Member
 
salmon pants.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Casco Bay
Posts: 1,077
salmon pants. has a reputation beyond repute salmon pants. has a reputation beyond repute salmon pants. has a reputation beyond repute salmon pants. has a reputation beyond repute salmon pants. has a reputation beyond repute salmon pants. has a reputation beyond repute salmon pants. has a reputation beyond repute salmon pants. has a reputation beyond repute salmon pants. has a reputation beyond repute salmon pants. has a reputation beyond repute salmon pants. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 27 – Girl Groups - Songs Revealed - Posts 1

pops giving me 3 good reviews in a row = 3 missed finals I bet. Haha
__________________
never put Nutella on salmon, or you'll get salmonella.
not bad, cod do better.
if you can think of a better fish pun let minnow.
salmon pants. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 06:51 AM   #205
country flag James
Kookie Supporter
 
James's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Admin HQ
Posts: 60,080
James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 27 – Girl Groups - Songs Revealed - Posts 1

No mention from Pops
__________________


My Sporcle quizzes: http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33...nament-winners
http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33/wta-nationalities

Enjoy playing quizzes and games at FunTrivia: http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=James25

RIP ELENA BALTACHA
James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 07:43 AM   #206
country flag sfar
Senior Member
 
sfar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 863
sfar has a brilliant future sfar has a brilliant future sfar has a brilliant future sfar has a brilliant future sfar has a brilliant future sfar has a brilliant future sfar has a brilliant future sfar has a brilliant future sfar has a brilliant future sfar has a brilliant future sfar has a brilliant future
1 nice review + 2 bad review. Business as usual.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
sfar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 07:46 AM   #207
country flag SilverPersian
Senior Member
 
SilverPersian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 13,830
SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 27 – Girl Groups - Songs Revealed - Posts 1

1 positive review + 1 ambivalent review + 1 no review
__________________
Sam Stosur
Ashleigh Barty|Jarmila Gajdosova|Casey Dellacqua
Li Na|Svetlana Kuznetsova|Vera Zvonareva|Francesca Schiavone
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 08:50 AM   #208
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love
 
Pops Maellard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gothenburg
Posts: 44,118
Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 27 – Girl Groups - Songs Revealed - Posts 1

Mr. Sandman - The Chordettes song I knew long before "Lollipop", I was prepared to say "Lollipop" is miles better. I do think that one is more joyous. But no, this is good too. Very good in fact. The Four Aces did a very good male version that features in "Back To The Future" (lots of these songs are in heaps of films ), but I can't honestly say that their version is better than this one, at least not by much. OK, "Lollipop" is better for me but this is still good.

My Boyfriend's Back - I really like it. I think it's much better-served by the original studio version in a musical sense but this live version where it's obvious they were having fun has its charms too I guess. I'll rate it by the version I remember from before I think . "You're a big boy now, but he'll cut you down to size" conjures uncomfortable images each time without fail, because my mind is slightly depraved .

No Scrubs - Now this is better from TLC. Rather minimalist but still fun in production terms. I've liked this one a fair while. This style of male-bashing (general losers, which everyone can agree deserve a good bash) is far more digestible as a guy than the other TLC song selected . The rap is a nice touch and sounds more like it's supposed to be in the song too, unlike, well, most rap parts in otherwise non-rap songs.

Not Ready To Make Nice - I know what the song was written about having read about it prior. I think it bears looking at to form a full opinion on it 'cause it's quite an interesting origin. I hear this every day on my work radio and don't mind hearing it either. I more or less like it . I do kind of understand the dislike for them so far as the singer goes (her tone is very nasal and harsh) but I guess hearing the song so often I'm well-used to it.

Say My Name - A lot of Destiny's Child's early songs like are kinda fun. I like the very skittish drum machines. I wanted this one to appear in the game, and now that it's here I realize that a lot of songs in the contest are quite a bit better, but I still kinda like it. I try to ignore the awful politics that went into this group as well (same goes with the Supremes) .

Sign of the Times - Not bad. It has a chorus hook to stand out a little . We'll have to see how the rest of the SF goes in terms of voting. So far it's been rather strong.

Silk ‘n’ Honey - This has a lot of class. Probably (OK definitely) more class than most of the previous songs in the SF . Points are highly possible, but not sure how many just yet.

Walk Like An Egyptian - Cool. I may be crazy but this has completely escaped my attention over the years. It's bouncy, has good hook power. I don't think I even played it in full before today. Susanna's sometimes-annoying voice isn't even detectable here really . So both Bangles songs here are decent for me.

When I Get Low, I Get High - It's cool when sometimes modern acts pay tribute to bygone styles. This is a quite good example of it.

Where Did Our Love Go - It's pretty good but it's kinda fluff. And another group with bad politics favouring only one member (I'm not supposed to judge songs on that and I won't but I'm just sayin' ). It sounds like it was written in 5 minutes. Hold on, I'm supposed to be liking this hence my reviewing it . It's better than heaps of the entries in my opinion .
__________________
I'm feelin' they jealous, like I'm Monica Seles.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 09:21 AM   #209
country flag nathanj594
Senior Member
 
nathanj594's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,632
nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 27 – Girl Groups - Songs Revealed - Posts 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops Maellard View Post
Bar Bar Bar - Aaaand I revoke my good taste card almost immediately . Will I probably play this again? No, but I didn't hate it. I enjoyed it as it played as pointless (and singing talent-less) as it was. Stupid fun .

Dancing In The Street - A deserved classic. Strikes me as having no big agenda and just being very happy and optimistic in a natural and not-cheesy way.

Egyptian Shumba - First time I heard this it was really "WTF?". THIS is one of the highest-rated girl group songs on RYM?! But something clicked and I realized I only heard it once or twice (prior to now) and still had that "Shimmy Shimmy Shummy Shy-I..." chant in my head (I remembered it the "Shy-I" bit as "Shy-Shy" but whatever. Point is it more or less stuck pretty instantly). Definitely a weird song, but good weird. I guess I was just expecting the almost highest-rated girl group song to be a bit more melodic in an obvious way (ie. "Be My Baby"). Risky choice but it may pay off.

Explosive - A tad better than some of the picks so far actually for me, despite having no vocals. I don't think this will leave a huge, lasting personal impression but credit for choosing something so different and unexpected .

Heatwave - In my original review for "Dancing In The Street" I was going to comment on 60s sexual conservatism in music, but then this one came along which is a lot more sexual under the surface. Comparing love to heatwaves is never to not be read between the lines . So, it was possible to make sexual songs in the 60s too, you just had to be more sly about it. I like the Motown rhythm here as common as it was at the time. Another nice one from this group. Sexy but not slutty, I should add.

Hold On - When I first saw this I thought "why couldn't it be "Release Me"?", but this is alright too . The two songs are musically similar anyway. The three of them had good harmony (learned from their Dad in two of their cases no doubt ). I didn't choose this as the Beach Boys link would've been way too obvious, but I'm happy to see them here. I'm not saying Wilson Phillips compares to the best songs of the Beach Boys but there's definite talent there. I also like the lyrical sentiment.

I'm So Excited - It would be good with just the normal verse and chorus, but that slight switch-up in the last couple of minutes is actually quite intense and really makes it even better. I think this is quite fun. Funny memories also of Monica singing this in an episode of friends, not realizing her top was see-through and it wasn't her voice they were cheering . I quite like how the Pointer Sisters' vocal style is quite a throwback to a lot of the 60s groups too. Something much more raw about it than the very polished (but still very good) vocal style of say Wilson Phillips.

Lady Marmalade - Aw, this is another somewhat classic/evergreen. I'm more used to the modern cover of it admittedly (I see half the participants rolling their eyes at that moment ). Overall it's not one I'll play for myself but at least I know it and it's catchy and stuff. A great memory of a scene in the movie Beethoven (the first movie, about the dog) where a baby-sitter is playing this on the piano while in the background one of the children falls into the pool and nearly drowns before the dog rescues her .

Lollipop - Oh yes, prime stuff. I'm very surprised this song made it to the contests and that more than one tried to pick it. Didn't realize it was so popular. It's great . This isn't even actually 60s (late-50s) but sounds so timeless in its enjoyment. I knew the song "Mr Sandman" (though not the group's name) since years ago but didn't discover this song until recent times. I took an instantaneous liking to it . Everyone likes to suck on lollipops.

Manic Monday - Story of my life currently in my study years. Except Monday is a day I don't have class. It's Tuesday-Friday I have to worry about. I don't always like the singer's voice (it's a little 'mousey' to my ears for some reason) but in this instance it rather suits the song. Much better this song than "Eternal Flame" which for me sees her at her most vocally annoying . A good little ditty. All who have to get up in the mornings when they'd rather stay in bed can relate.
:LOL: You're so evil! But thank you for getting your sexy AVI back
__________________
Dreams do come true.

Ree & Vee - Sveta Kuz - Kleybanova
nathanj594 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 09:24 AM   #210
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love
 
Pops Maellard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gothenburg
Posts: 44,118
Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 27 – Girl Groups - Songs Revealed - Posts 1

Why's that evil? The two Wilson girls in Wilson Phillips are daughters of one of the best male singers (formerly speaking) ever! They learned from him somewhat at least . Maybe the devil emoticon was unnecessary in that instance .

And you're welcome. It was by popular demand .
__________________
I'm feelin' they jealous, like I'm Monica Seles.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios