Polona Hercog Cheering Thread vol2 - Page 84 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 10th, 2014, 11:35 PM   #1246
country flag Gaz.
Amazing Member

Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Polona Hercog Cheering Thread vol2

Polona's schedule in the upcoming weeks is:
-
Rosmalen
Wimbledon
- (week 2 of Wimbledon )
Bucharest
Bastad

Bastad-GOAT is back!
Gaz. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 10th, 2014, 11:56 PM   #1247
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiffrin View Post
Polona's schedule in the upcoming weeks is:
-
Rosmalen
Wimbledon
- (week 2 of Wimbledon )
Bucharest
Bastad

Bastad-GOAT is back!
Bastad-GOAT

I know she never does well on grass, but that slice backhand of hers should technically cause trouble for her opponents...oh well.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 10:09 PM   #1248
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by *O.R* View Post
I heard they have more than just a player-coach relationship too.

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 10:30 PM   #1249
country flag Silent Bird

Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute

^

"The act of giving the middle finger to someone after they left the room or the area. Also included is the double silent bird when both hands are used. "
Silent Bird is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 12:51 PM   #1250
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Well at least she seems happy.

She looks great btw.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2014, 07:24 PM   #1251
country flag Gaz.
Amazing Member

Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute

Rosmalen R1:
Polona Hercog (SLO) vs. (6) Kirsten Flipkens (BEL)

R1 exit here we come. Polona on her worst surface vs. Flipkens on her best. Result is NID imo.

H2H is 1-0 for Polona tho. That brilliant Flipkens smashing in R1 of Quebec City last year.

It's funny, because I was just thinking about yesterday, how she's totally gonna draw her.
Old Jun 16th, 2014, 05:40 PM   #1252
country flag Gaz.
Amazing Member

Rosmalen R1: (6) Kirsten Flipkens def. Polona Hercog 64 60

Sorry, but Polona needs to be fined for tanking. She had a chance at 4-4*, when she had a break point and she lost that game and failed to hold serve for the 1st time in that match, to get broken and at the same time lost the set. (Typical)
Then the tank came. Basically just won 5 points in the 2nd set and 4-6 0-2 decided not to try anymore. That was just low from Polona. Don't know why am I a fan, if she doesn't even want to try and win the match.
Old Jun 16th, 2014, 05:41 PM   #1253
country flag knorke

knorke is a glorious beacon of light knorke is a glorious beacon of light knorke is a glorious beacon of light knorke is a glorious beacon of light knorke is a glorious beacon of light knorke is a glorious beacon of light knorke is a glorious beacon of light knorke is a glorious beacon of light knorke is a glorious beacon of light knorke is a glorious beacon of light knorke is a glorious beacon of light

Da fuck happened? Polona played really well until 44 in the first set. Then Flipkens made an early break in second set and Polona suddenly stopped to care, she couldn't keep the ball in and was missing everything after few shots in each point. Flipkens basically didnt have to do anything in the second set. Ouch.
knorke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2014, 08:21 PM   #1254
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
fluke return winner 40-40
double fault AD Vinci
point penalty? GAME Vinci BIGGEST CRAP EVER OMG

6-6
Quote:
Originally Posted by zigga View Post
Tiebreak
Why point penalty?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keaka View Post
She did a "fuck you" gesture with her arms after the lines judge called her footfault for the 4545th time in the match.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zigga View Post

Too bad I didn't see that.
1-5 in the tiebreak now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keaka View Post
Too bad I didn't tape it cause it belongs in her archive big time.
Quote:
I want to watch it too, but that would mean, I would have to relive this whole nightmare again.

spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2014, 09:24 PM   #1255
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

She's a mess of a player but I still love her. It's her thing Waiting for her to peak at BastadSlam

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 08:40 PM   #1256
country flag Paranoia

Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of

my pics from the flipkens match:

Old Jun 20th, 2014, 06:25 PM   #1257
country flag Paranoia

Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of

Old Jun 20th, 2014, 06:52 PM   #1258
country flag igralec33

igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute

against Paula Ormaechea R1 Wimbledon ... that's actually really winnable match. But you never know with Polona.
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 10:52 PM   #1259
country flag MaSharp

MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by igralec33 View Post
against Paula Ormaechea R1 Wimbledon ... that's actually really winnable match. But you never know with Polona.
You certainly don't!

2004 2006 2008 2012 2014

Giorgi | Konjuh
MaSharp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2014, 12:06 PM   #1260
country flag Gaz.
Amazing Member

First on Court 7 (non-streamed court).

So she starts at 11.30 AM local time.