*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 5. - Page 40 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 15th, 2014, 04:24 PM   #586
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 5.

^ That link doesn't work for me, nor does any other stream I tried. I can't find it on the BBC website either Any other links that work for you guys?
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 15th, 2014, 04:24 PM   #587
country flag cocoblush

cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all

Does anyone know if you can get the interactive Red Button service on BBC iplayer on iPad or laptop? if not does anyone have another link because the above link doesn't work for me?
cocoblush is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 04:28 PM   #588
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

They closed down that stream just when it was about to start, sorry.
garwe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 04:29 PM   #589
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

@FansV1ka just tweeted a link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kA829DVc0w
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 04:29 PM   #590
country flag Royalfox

Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kA829DVc0w&hd=1#! links for the match
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 04:30 PM   #591
country flag Natural Joe

Audio's crap but I'm just happy to see Vika
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 04:33 PM   #592
country flag Royalfox

Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all

So happy to see Vika dont care about other things
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 04:35 PM   #593
country flag Royalfox

WOW vika looks cool
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 04:38 PM   #594
country flag Natural Joe

Vika On a court Hitting tennis balls
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 04:38 PM   #595
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

I missed that underrated forehand , thanks for the link.
garwe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 05:11 PM   #596
country flag cocoblush

cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all cocoblush is a name known to all

A non grunting Vika...I like the sound of that ...plus some of her shots have been great .
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 05:13 PM   #597
country flag Natural Joe

Getting broken on her first service game of course
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 05:18 PM   #598
country flag cocoblush

Laura asking Vika about the non grunting...i don't want any grunting.
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 05:53 PM   #599
country flag Natural Joe

That was great stuff
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 05:56 PM   #600
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Vika was so adorablethe Hat comedy....and Victoria is going to a different court now It feels so good to see her on court

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote