Anett Kontaveit - Page 192 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 9th, 2014, 04:16 PM   #2866
country flag SecondAce

SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Anett won her match against Golubic 6:4 2:6 6:4. She served for the match at 5:3 in the third and choked couple of match points but fortunatly broke Golubic' serve to win the match.
SecondAce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 9th, 2014, 04:18 PM   #2867
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Anett won 64 26 64

OMG I am done, this was soooooo nerve-wrecking. Anett was leading 5*-3 40-15 in 3rd set. It went to deuce, Golubic had some break points, then Anett had another match points. In the end Anett missed at least 6 MPs in that game and got broken. In the next game Golubic had a GP but it went to deuce, Anett got another MP and fortunately she used it this time.
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2014, 04:42 PM   #2868
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

In that case I'm glad that I did not see the second and third set, saved me some nerve-cells
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2014, 07:20 PM   #2869
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

(6)Magda Linette (POL) v (wc)Jade Windley (GBR)
Madison Brengle (USA) v (Q)Anett Kontaveit (EST)
Pauline Parmentier (FRA) v Tadeja Majeric (SLO)
(4)Andrea Hlavackova (CZE) v Aleksandra Krunic (SRB)

A decent draw I'd say, hopefully she can do something with it..
Old Jun 9th, 2014, 07:27 PM   #2870
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Not a bad draw
Old Jun 9th, 2014, 09:30 PM   #2871
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
My lord Sometimes she just has these days like vs Townsend at USO
She got the best Qualifying placement which is good and should beat all the players in that section. Really should get a stream from R2 but who knows with these organisers

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
The Chernobyl mutant is in her element within China's waste and pollution.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 10:36 AM   #2872
country flag Tennisfan06

I just discovered that Anett's match will be streamed today
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 03:08 PM   #2873
country flag muusa

The first two matches are taking ages
Is the stream from court 4 working for any of you?
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 03:21 PM   #2874
country flag lenc

lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
The first two matches are taking ages
Is the stream from court 4 working for any of you?
Yes, working for me.

E: I will be relaying my working stream on here: http://web.zone.ee/strompl_korv/iframe.php

Last edited by lenc : Jun 11th, 2014 at 03:33 PM.
lenc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 03:55 PM   #2875
country flag SecondAce

SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all

Won the first set 6:1. Won six games in a row hitting winners left and right.
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 04:05 PM   #2876
country flag muusa

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenc View Post
Yes, working for me.

E: I will be relaying my working stream on here: http://web.zone.ee/strompl_korv/iframe.php
Thanks!
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 04:17 PM   #2877
country flag SecondAce

Anett won 6:1 6:2.
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 04:18 PM   #2878
country flag muusa

Well that was quick
Good job!

Now can she beat Linette once again?

Last edited by muusa : Jun 11th, 2014 at 04:25 PM.
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 04:26 PM   #2879
country flag Tennisfan06

Very well done
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 08:32 PM   #2880
country flag LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Anett
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote