Tara Moore - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:04 AM   #256
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation
Re: Tara Moore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysfan View Post
Im very upset for the match.
Tara
Unexpected result, certainly. Maybe the uncertainty affected Tara, or perhaps, as Katy Dunne put it after crashing out of the Wimbledon girls', she wanted it too much.

I imagine Tara is more upset than you, unless you are Tara, in which case she'll be equally upset.
Embittered is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 11:15 AM   #257
country flag Alwaysfan

Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future

No im not Tara
But i like her so much and i know that she can reaches the top 100...but i dont know what happens ...
Alwaysfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2014, 11:17 AM   #258
country flag Embittered

A miracle happens and Tara rises to 248 in the rankings just when she needs to.
Old Jun 9th, 2014, 04:10 PM   #259
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

She's had such a dreadful year she doesn't even deserve a WC really...
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 02:28 PM   #260
country flag nimble kitty

nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe. View Post
She's had such a dreadful year she doesn't even deserve a WC really...
Pretty much agree on both points which is sad given how well she did against Kanepi last year.
nimble kitty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 11:25 AM   #261
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

She got one though, in the absence of any better options.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 01:46 PM   #262
country flag vaslav37

vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice

Robson's current injuries and the retirement of Baltacha and her subsequent death and the retirement of Anne Keothavong have left the British Womens Game in a shallow state.

I dont think Moore or Murray deserve a MDWC to be honest, Broady on the other hand does.
vaslav37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 02:24 PM   #263
country flag 4everandever

4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice 4everandever is just really nice

Tara has a MDWC, as do Broady and Murray.

Full list, at time of posting, here...

http://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/news/...edon_2014.html

Perhaps someone who can could start a 2014 Wimbledon thread? Sure to be more than this that's relevant to several Brit girls,
4everandever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 02:39 PM   #264
country flag Embittered

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4everandever View Post
Tara has a MDWC, as do Broady and Murray.

Full list, at time of posting, here...

http://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/news/...edon_2014.html

Perhaps someone who can could start a 2014 Wimbledon thread? Sure to be more than this that's relevant to several Brit girls,
Are you unable to create threads yet? When I started I had reach 100 posts before I could create a thread, but I didn't think those rules were particularly stable and I don't know what the current rules are. Maybe I should be less lazy and hop over to the rules forum.
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 03:22 PM   #265
country flag James(Y)

James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all James(Y) is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaslav37 View Post
Robson's current injuries and the retirement of Baltacha and her subsequent death and the retirement of Anne Keothavong have left the British Womens Game in a shallow state.

I dont think Moore or Murray deserve a MDWC to be honest, Broady on the other hand does.
Agree Im sad to say but at least Jo and Heather made it in directly which is still great news!
Hoping for good showings in qualies from Dunne and Boulter even though theyre so inexperienced they could do good things in the future I hope (without knowing anything about their respective game styles or abilities ahah)
Worn smooth from days of fertile deliberation
James(Y) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 10:39 AM   #266
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Wimbledon

Vinci v Vekic
Moore v Zvonareva
Dias v Mladenovic
Zhang v Suarez Navvaro

Vera hasn't played since March and has only won one match in the past 2 years... Yet I still fear a straight sets drumming for Tara

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 10:45 AM   #267
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

Hmm. WC v WC.

I'm conflicted. I'm fond of Vera, and would like to see her come back strong. She's a completely unknown quantity right now. If she's remotely match-ready, she's in a different league to Tara, of course.
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 03:19 PM   #268
country flag vaslav37

vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice

How good a player is Tara Moore? her performance against Kanepi last year was very good but Zvonereva is in another league despite her current ranking.
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 03:21 PM   #269
country flag pesto

Tara seems to have gone backwards since last year.
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 03:24 PM   #270
country flag vaslav37

Quote:
Originally Posted by pesto View Post
Tara seems to have gone backwards since last year.
British Womens Tennis is lacking in depth with the exception of Robson and Watson.