The 2014 Live Scoring Thread vol2 - Page 127 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 7th, 2014, 04:17 PM   #1891
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2014 Live Scoring Thread vol2

I'm crying.
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 7th, 2014, 04:17 PM   #1892
country flag JuviaCroft

JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of

yeahhhhhhh
Old Jun 7th, 2014, 04:17 PM   #1893
country flag chloe-pova

chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice

YEESSSSSS!!!!!! SO HAPPY OMG
chloe-pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2014, 04:18 PM   #1894
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

i am cryyying omg

Kvitova Vaidisova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2014, 04:18 PM   #1895
country flag slamchamp

slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute

Yassssssssss!!!!!!!!!!

URUGUAY
slamchamp is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2014, 04:18 PM   #1896
country flag istase2000

istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all istase2000 is a name known to all

I have tears in my eyes
that rollercoaster... I'm so proud Maria came through
If Maria was holding the small trophy I don't think I could've
istase2000 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2014, 04:19 PM   #1897
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

OMG I am crying seeing her and her team so happy
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2014, 04:21 PM   #1898
country flag Buffalo Stance

Buffalo Stance is just really nice Buffalo Stance is just really nice Buffalo Stance is just really nice Buffalo Stance is just really nice Buffalo Stance is just really nice Buffalo Stance is just really nice Buffalo Stance is just really nice Buffalo Stance is just really nice Buffalo Stance is just really nice Buffalo Stance is just really nice Buffalo Stance is just really nice

CRYING so hard omg
Buffalo Stance is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2014, 04:23 PM   #1899
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

lol at all of us crying
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2014, 04:25 PM   #1900
country flag Superpova

Superpova is a glorious beacon of light Superpova is a glorious beacon of light Superpova is a glorious beacon of light Superpova is a glorious beacon of light Superpova is a glorious beacon of light Superpova is a glorious beacon of light Superpova is a glorious beacon of light Superpova is a glorious beacon of light Superpova is a glorious beacon of light Superpova is a glorious beacon of light Superpova is a glorious beacon of light

Me right now, thanks for winning me money Masha!
Superpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2014, 04:25 PM   #1901
country flag riff

riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all

made my year, i am ok if she retires tomorrow, such drama, the last 4 matches we so nervous
riff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2014, 06:56 PM   #1902
country flag Balltossovic
O,fficial Blood Pressure Checker of Anapolis

Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats, guys

I fell asleep

We'll Always Have 08

Ana~*~Vika~*~Aga~*~Sveta~*~Andrea~*~Petra
Balltossovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2014, 09:23 PM   #1903
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all

Hi lads, wasn't sure were to post this and I didn't want to disturb the Party thread. I also think it's best to stay away from the result one aswell for the time being.
Congrats to Maria, deserved win!!! Although I was sure Simona had her at the begining of that third set I was wrong. Maria found somewhere some hiden resources and she battled through. Great performance for her and her fans! Enjoy it guys! It was her best performance at RG this year and what a time she picked to display it.
Although for me and all her fans its heartbreaking I hope Simona will get more chances like this in the future.

See you again when Maria wins the next GS!
scrumm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2014, 09:40 PM   #1904
country flag pobbop

pobbop has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrumm View Post
Hi lads, wasn't sure were to post this and I didn't want to disturb the Party thread. I also think it's best to stay away from the result one aswell for the time being.
Congrats to Maria, deserved win!!! Although I was sure Simona had her at the begining of that third set I was wrong. Maria found somewhere some hiden resources and she battled through. Great performance for her and her fans! Enjoy it guys! It was her best performance at RG this year and what a time she picked to display it.
Although for me and all her fans its heartbreaking I hope Simona will get more chances like this in the future.

See you again when Maria wins the next GS!

Simona was brilliant, I can admit it now, but I hated it all through the match, she didn't deserve to lose, but god am I glad she did.

commiserations
pobbop is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote