Paola in Luxembourg - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 27th, 2004, 12:32 AM   #16
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
I saw Paola today and she was lovely and nice as ever She practised with some German or Luxembourgish male player who was not too good. She could've beaten him 6-2 6-2 or even easier

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 27th, 2004, 09:30 AM   #17
country flag Caz

Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo
I saw Paola today and she was lovely and nice as ever She practised with some German or Luxembourgish male player who was not too good. She could've beaten him 6-2 6-2 or even easier
Glad you're having fun! I hope you're going to tell us all about it when you get back!!

JOIN THE CHURCH OF PAM ~
Worship the comedy that is tennis!
Caz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2004, 09:56 AM   #18
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caz
Glad you're having fun! I hope you're going to tell us all about it when you get back!!
LOL It's a long story, but I didn't really have fun. The tennis was OK, but there are a lot of factors making the trip not great. That is why I am back already

Old Oct 27th, 2004, 09:58 AM   #19
country flag Caz

Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of
Quote:
LOL It's a long story, but I didn't really have fun. The tennis was OK, but there are a lot of factors making the trip not great. That is why I am back already
I'm sorry to hear that. At least the tennis was ok.

JOIN THE CHURCH OF PAM ~
Worship the comedy that is tennis!
Caz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2004, 10:17 AM   #20
Team WTAworld

Yeah But I had to leave early, so I didn't see some matches.. But I saw Carly.. And she lost 6-0 7-5 to Mary Pierce. I was afraid she was going to be double bagelled when it was 6-0 1-0

Old Oct 28th, 2004, 06:28 AM   #21
country flag LucasArg

LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Paola!!!
LucasArg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2004, 07:36 AM   #22
Team WTAworld

That win in doubles was way too close

Old Oct 28th, 2004, 07:51 AM   #23
country flag LucasArg

LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
That win in doubles was way too close
Yes it was. This surface is very fast. I think Paola will have to give it all if she wants to win this tournament.

I am sure she will manage Anabel Medina Garrigues who is a clay court player too.

Vamos Paola!!!
LucasArg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2004, 11:39 AM   #24
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck!!!

GO MARTINA HINGIS!!!!!!!!
Myskina, kirilenko, chakvetadze. Douchevina, Petrova, Clijsters, Zvonareva, Dementieva, Vaidiosava, Voskoboeva, !!!!!

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2004, 05:45 AM   #25
Team WTAworld

Paola & Vivi won the doubles tournament They defeated Jill Craybas & Marlene Weingärtner in the final, in three sets. They didn't have any really easy matches this week, but they survived

Old Nov 2nd, 2004, 12:01 PM   #26
country flag Andy T

Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute
Hi !

Does anyone have any info on invitation tournament that preceded the WTA one. It ran for 5 years and the winners were
91 Novotna
92 Novotna
93 Navratilova
94 Navratilova
95 Appelmans

Does anyone have the scores and were these one-match exhibitions or 4/8 women invitation tourneys?

*Science without Humanity *Knowledge without Character

*Politics without Principle *Commerce without Morality

*Worship without Sacrifice
Andy T is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote