"Ask the board" thread! ( List of current TT board members in the opening post) - Page 196 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 5th, 2014, 07:28 PM   #2926
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of
Re: "Ask the board" thread! ( List of current TT board members in the opening post)

Can't we play the quarterfinal along with the semifinal tomorrow? I mean with the same picks? ^^

Townsend, Giorgi, Diyas, Pereira
Serena, Venus, Schiavone, Date
Koukalova, Safarova, Peng, Mattek
Li, Shvedova, Cetkovska, Pavs
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 5th, 2014, 08:56 PM   #2927
country flag joe87

joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: "Ask the board" thread! ( List of current TT board members in the opening post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post

The management spreadsheet doesn't work on my computer, so I'm doing diffs and results by hand. I made a mistake counting the scores for yesterday's results.

In the match tennisbuddy12/simonsaystennis vs Sam./luppy55, Sam./luppy55 should've won, but I made a mistake and tennisbuddy12/simonsaystennis won.

Play has already started for today and diffs have been posted. What should I do about this? Can Sam. and luppy55 get points for last round?

To Sam. and luppy55: I apologize about my stupid mistake.
Just correct yesterdays results, so they get their points for yesterdays win. I guess they didn't send for today, so unfortunately they are out by today. If they sent picks for today, you can of course count them.
Suicide Tennis: Rank: #22 Highest: #2
Titles: 2007 Bad Gastein, 2008 US Open, 2009 Sydney, Miami, YEC Doha 2010 Dubai, Budapest, Prague 2011 Brussels 2013 Strasbourg
Tennis Tipping: Rank: #31 Highest: #1 Doubles: Rank: #44 Highest: #1
Titles S: 2009 ITF Dubai 2010 Bad Gastein, Tashkent 2011 Sydney, ITF Nassau, ITF Alphen, Seoul 2012 ITF Civitavecchia, Wimbledon, Carlsbad
Titles D: 2009 5x ITF 2010 Fes, Rome, Tokyo, YEC Doha 2011 ITF Monzon, Baku, Seoul 2012 Paris, Taipei, ITF Pune 2013 4x ITF, Charleston, Nürnberg 2014 ITF Alphen, Tashkent
joe87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 09:23 PM   #2928
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

Townsend, Giorgi, Diyas, Pereira
Serena, Venus, Schiavone, Date
Koukalova, Safarova, Peng, Mattek
Li, Shvedova, Cetkovska, Pavs
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2014, 11:11 AM   #2929
country flag Zenith.

Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute
I put the wrong deadline on the OOP for Nottingham because the official OOP hadn't been posted yet.

The final was supposed to start not before 12:00 which was 10 minutes ago, but I received picks just a couple minutes after that.

Also, it's raining now so play hasn't started. Should I accept them because it was my mistake?
Nastia Mona Venus

R.I.P. Bally - you will always be remembered
Zenith. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2014, 01:28 PM   #2930
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenith. View Post
I put the wrong deadline on the OOP for Nottingham because the official OOP hadn't been posted yet.

The final was supposed to start not before 12:00 which was 10 minutes ago, but I received picks just a couple minutes after that.

Also, it's raining now so play hasn't started. Should I accept them because it was my mistake?

Quote:
Play starts at 11:00 AM(???) local time.
you even put an earlier deadline for your OOP, as you said that play starts at 11am local time which wasn´t true.
So you obviously have to count all picks which have been sent till 12pm local time (1pm CET) but you can´t accept any picks which have been sent after 12pm local time..the fact that matches didn´t start yet because of rain doesn´t matter.
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2014, 01:39 PM   #2931
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

That's again a shit decision, against TT players and in favour of mistakes...

Adrian. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2014, 01:48 PM   #2932
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 7th, 2014, 01:50 PM   #2933
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, deal with it...I could mistakes and dismiss half of player and say: well, I'm sorry...but I made a mistake...well, it sucks..

Old Jun 7th, 2014, 01:53 PM   #2934
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post
yeah, deal with it...I could mistakes and dismiss half of player and say: well, I'm sorry...but I made a mistake...well, it sucks..
but that decision has nothing to do with Zenith´s mistake!
He put deadline at 11am local time, but play was scheduled to start at 12pm local time (http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100031811) , so it´s obvious that he has to count all picks which have been sent till 12pm local time..but he isn´t allowed to count picks which have been sent later even if play didn´t start yet because of rain...so that decision has nothing to do with any mistakes of Zenith
Old Jun 7th, 2014, 02:25 PM   #2935
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael! View Post
but that decision has nothing to do with Zenith´s mistake!
He put deadline at 11am local time, but play was scheduled to start at 12pm local time (http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100031811) , so it´s obvious that he has to count all picks which have been sent till 12pm local time..but he isn´t allowed to count picks which have been sent later even if play didn´t start yet because of rain...so that decision has nothing to do with any mistakes of Zenith
now it's http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100031811

anyway, you now what I mean, I don't like the rain rule, it should be up to the manager of every tournament whether to make use of it or not. sth. we should vote for 2015

Old Jun 7th, 2014, 02:29 PM   #2936
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post
now it's http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100031811

anyway, you now what I mean, I don't like the rain rule, it should be up to the manager of every tournament whether to make use of it or not. sth. we should vote for 2015

suggest it then as soon as we open the new rules thread
Old Jun 7th, 2014, 02:35 PM   #2937
country flag Zenith.

Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks!

It would've have affected the diffs much anyway because Wanderer/Deumex would've needed Pliskova to win either way.
Nastia Mona Venus

R.I.P. Bally - you will always be remembered
Zenith. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 09:34 PM   #2938
country flag Cheda 16.17

Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of

When Eastbourne starts, could I post the differences earlier, because I will go in school afternoon?
Doubles: 2013 ITF Koksijde w/TheJoh, ITF Westende-Middelkerke w/TheJoh; 2014- WTA Auckland w/TheJoh, ITF Tinajo II w/TTomek, ITF Osprey w/TheJoh, WTA s'Hertogenbosch w/TheJoh, ITF Contrexeville w/TheJoh

Wimbledon 2013: #BestCarrer Entrance: as Alt Played R3
Cheda 16.17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 09:55 PM   #2939
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Adrian. just offered his help, he also would be able to overtake it, I guess that would be the best solution and also would mean less stress for you when you are busy with school anyway.
But if it is just about the differences (and you can manage it without problems otherewise) then you can surely post differenes before you have to go and add the other differences once you are back.

Start of Play during earlier rounds should be 11am local time (12pm Serbian time) anyway, so I guess you would be able to post differences in time for sure on those days but as i said, Adrian offered his help as well, so maybe you can contact him!
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 03:15 PM   #2940
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

Post all your TT Profiles here! Enjoy

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=453041
Chilenaitor is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote