Ajla Tomljanovic thread! - Volume 2 - Page 49 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 1st, 2014, 09:46 PM   #721
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of
Re: Ajla Tomljanovic thread! - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
She made through 2nd week of slam
Second week starts tomorrow

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 1st, 2014, 09:47 PM   #722
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Ajla. It's been a smashing week for her!
Potapovushina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2014, 10:14 PM   #723
country flag MalvinLuisandy

MalvinLuisandy is a glorious beacon of light MalvinLuisandy is a glorious beacon of light MalvinLuisandy is a glorious beacon of light MalvinLuisandy is a glorious beacon of light MalvinLuisandy is a glorious beacon of light MalvinLuisandy is a glorious beacon of light MalvinLuisandy is a glorious beacon of light MalvinLuisandy is a glorious beacon of light MalvinLuisandy is a glorious beacon of light MalvinLuisandy is a glorious beacon of light MalvinLuisandy is a glorious beacon of light

Second week! So said on WTA site about Ajla! Rolland Garros begin in past Sunday and second week begin since next Sanday
(it's 8th day of RG).
MalvinLuisandy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2014, 10:17 PM   #724
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalvinLuisandy View Post
Second week! So said on WTA site about Ajla! Rolland Garros begin in past Sunday and second week begin since next Sanday
(it's 8th day of RG).
I know, just kidding

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★

Last edited by Greco : Jun 2nd, 2014 at 04:13 AM.
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2014, 09:06 AM   #725
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 2nd, 2014, 11:33 AM   #726
Not impressed.

Old Jun 2nd, 2014, 11:53 AM   #727
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Ajla's results on grass last year really give us another reason to look forward to Birmingham and the rest of it.

In each, Birmingham and Wimbledon, one win would suffice to defend last year's points (in Birmingham more than suffice since it's a Premier event now), but she also signed-up for Eastbourne so there's virtually no risk for her ranking during the grass season. Last time around she made some really nice results on this surface, including taking Flipkens to 7:5 in the third, Jovanovski to 9:7 in the third, but also scoring some decent wins (Razzano in straights etc.).

After grass, she has no significant points to defend until the US Open, when some serious work starts. There she'll have to reach at least R3 since she won't be playing qualies this year, and subsequently she has QF in Quebec to defend, but the good news is that this pretty much sums it up for 2014, as there are just a couple of minor ITF results to defend until the year's end (nothing she can't do playing a regular WTA schedule and winning here and there).

All in all, a great situation for her this year to end it very high up and maybe even land a seeding position in Melbourne next year. It's quite a bit to ask, but I don't think it's impossible given how she's been playing this season.
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2014, 12:41 PM   #728
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
All in all, a great situation for her this year to end it very high up and maybe even land a seeding position in Melbourne next year. It's quite a bit to ask, but I don't think it's impossible given how she's been playing this season.
Ajla plays a beautiful game and has one of the best serves in WTA; she will be a shining star soon!
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 08:50 AM   #729
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 7th, 2014, 02:21 AM   #730
Not impressed.

Old Jun 7th, 2014, 08:13 AM   #731
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

so so so so cute
Old Jun 7th, 2014, 08:16 AM   #732
country flag ma re

Probably my favorite photos of her...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losing Streak View Post

Old Jun 7th, 2014, 09:20 AM   #733
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Birmingham's gonna be weak for a Premier tournament. Hope Ajla can take advantage
ajmo! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2014, 09:23 AM   #734
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

1. Jankovic
2. Ivanovic
3. Stephens
4. Stosur
5. Flipkens
6. Safarova
7. Hantuchova
8. Koukalova
9. Muguruza
10. Rybarikova
11. Jovanovski
12. Zhang
13. Peng
14. Keys
15. Nara
16. Riske

To be honest, I think she has chance against most of this girls. Just wouldn't like her to play Ivanovic, Muguruza, Stosur, Safarova or Keys early on.
ajmo! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2014, 09:31 AM   #735
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Jankovic, Muguruza and Peng are out.