» Simona's News/Articles/Interviews « - Page 49 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 7th, 2014, 07:16 AM   #721
country flag swilley06

swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all swilley06 is a name known to all
Re: » Simona's News/Articles/Interviews «

ESPN - French Open Final Preview

espn.go.com/video/clip?id=11040754
swilley06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 7th, 2014, 06:55 PM   #722
country flag SimBaWa

SimBaWa is just really nice SimBaWa is just really nice SimBaWa is just really nice SimBaWa is just really nice SimBaWa is just really nice SimBaWa is just really nice SimBaWa is just really nice SimBaWa is just really nice SimBaWa is just really nice SimBaWa is just really nice SimBaWa is just really nice

"and the tears welled when the crowd stood to acclaim her fighting performance with chants of “Si-mo-na!” at the end."
http://www.theguardian.com/sport/201...n-simona-halep

I was crying, only for a few minutes. Then I said, 'I had to be happy', it was my first final and I really gave everything I had in the final.
http://www.tennisworldusa.org/simona...colo18444.html

She will emerge stronger from this. Great attitude.

Last edited by SimBaWa : Jun 7th, 2014 at 07:07 PM. Reason: more links
SimBaWa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2014, 07:19 PM   #723
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

http://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi...-lume-12717643

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2014, 08:47 PM   #724
country flag absolude

absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimBaWa View Post
"and the tears welled when the crowd stood to acclaim her fighting performance with chants of “Si-mo-na!” at the end."

I was crying, only for a few minutes. Then I said, 'I had to be happy', it was my first final and I really gave everything I had in the final.

Proud to see on "The guardian" link most readers rooted for Simona.
absolude is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2014, 11:42 PM   #725
country flag Serve2Win

Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalepFan View Post
Marion Bartoli predicts a Sharapova victory.
http://www.theguardian.com/sport/201...nch-open-final
Bartoli was right.
And she will have more time against Simona, who will not play like Bouchard, stepping inside the court and trying to work out winners. So I think Maria will feel less pressed by her opponent. Muguruza was the same. I think [Maria] will have more time and that will help her to feel more relaxed. So I will favour Maria.”

That's the next big step. Step inside the court more and more and more. If you don't do that, the only way you'll go from #3 is down to #4, #5, #6, then back to #3, etc..
You've got to change it... You can do it !!!

Last edited by Serve2Win : Jun 7th, 2014 at 11:52 PM.
Serve2Win is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2014, 12:32 AM   #726
country flag ovafanboy

ovafanboy is just really nice ovafanboy is just really nice ovafanboy is just really nice ovafanboy is just really nice ovafanboy is just really nice ovafanboy is just really nice ovafanboy is just really nice ovafanboy is just really nice ovafanboy is just really nice ovafanboy is just really nice ovafanboy is just really nice

I noticed my "From Romania, 'With Pleasure.'" piece was linked to here, and I wanted to share my finals recap with you guys. I discuss Halep in good depth

http://t.co/OfqvD72lsV

Enjoy!
ovafanboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2014, 12:44 AM   #727
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovafanboy View Post
I noticed my "From Romania, 'With Pleasure.'" piece was linked to here, and I wanted to share my finals recap with you guys. I discuss Halep in good depth

http://t.co/OfqvD72lsV

Enjoy!
Yeah, good piece about the final. Thanks!
Old Jun 8th, 2014, 01:48 AM   #728
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of

http://www.sportnews.ro/exclusiv-sup...tit-13998.html

Would someone care to translate this? It sounds juicy. I think it says something about her having a relationship with her former coach Andrei Mlendea and her father ended it.

Last edited by Bonk : Jun 8th, 2014 at 02:38 AM.
Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2014, 03:07 AM   #729
country flag absolude

absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light absolude is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonk View Post
http://www.sportnews.ro/exclusiv-sup...tit-13998.html

Would someone care to translate this? It sounds juicy. I think it says something about her having a relationship with her former coach Andrei Mlendea and her father ended it.
Not really worthy of any attention. Seems like a shady character.
Looks like he's after financial gain.
absolude is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2014, 09:26 AM   #730
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

Boris Becker about Simona Halep & Maria Sharapova on his Twitter

"Bravo Maria Sharapova. Great respect for Simona Halep.... what a final! U made everybody love women's tennis !!! "

I didn`t want to be her fan, I just ... couldn't resist
UCLA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2014, 09:56 AM   #731
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimBaWa View Post

I wonder how can people say that she has no personality? she is just so damn lovable

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2014, 10:05 AM   #732
country flag kikiwar

kikiwar is a glorious beacon of light kikiwar is a glorious beacon of light kikiwar is a glorious beacon of light kikiwar is a glorious beacon of light kikiwar is a glorious beacon of light kikiwar is a glorious beacon of light kikiwar is a glorious beacon of light kikiwar is a glorious beacon of light kikiwar is a glorious beacon of light kikiwar is a glorious beacon of light kikiwar is a glorious beacon of light

Unbelievable performance from Halep. She has a very bright future.
kikiwar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2014, 10:17 AM   #733
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
I wonder how can people say that she has no personality? she is just so damn lovable
That's why I'm pretty amazed too!
I mean, she doesn't usually smash rackets on the pitch, but from there to she has not personality it's a bit far!
Well, each with his own opinions, but I hope she stays like she is now !

Simona Halep!

Last edited by CristianB8 : Jun 8th, 2014 at 10:24 AM.
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2014, 10:19 AM   #734
country flag stardust1979

stardust1979 is just really nice stardust1979 is just really nice stardust1979 is just really nice stardust1979 is just really nice stardust1979 is just really nice stardust1979 is just really nice stardust1979 is just really nice stardust1979 is just really nice stardust1979 is just really nice stardust1979 is just really nice stardust1979 is just really nice

The hardest thing to cope with is that Simona was so close to the win. 2-1 up with 2 break points in the 3rd, later even serving for 5-4.

Total points won was very close indeed, Maria had more winners, but Simona had less errors, in fact her game was more graceful, yet precise, while Maria's was sheer aggression, coupled with endless mind games (grunting turned up to shrieking; turning her back at Simona when she wanted to serve and taking minutes between serves; that endless toilet break).

Simona was only inches away from the title. But she gained a lot in the end: millions of new fans of her quiet determination, endearing demeanor and elegant game, and recognition as a major contender for future Grand Slam wins.

No more talk of hype or fluke - Simona is the real deal!
stardust1979 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2014, 10:30 AM   #735
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

idd. There is so much good and positive signs for Simona for the future that even this loss in the final is just another step for her progress . She can improve , and she is day by day closer and closer to beat Maria, she knows that she can improve and knowing her determination she will, she will be hungry for more , more determined especially at GS and we know that even when she doesn`t play a GS she`s there giving 100%.

I only pray that she will remain healthy and enjoy us with her beautiful tennis that she has. I can`t be more proud of her , of what a great person she is , great mentality and what a challenger will become for the 3 divas. She`s made a step further , she is the next big thing in tennis and the best thing that could happen in the WTA .

I got a feeling that RG will be won someday , but i`m sure that she`s better on hard courts and she will be the challenger this year on a second GS in US.

I didn`t want to be her fan, I just ... couldn't resist
UCLA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote