Big 12 - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 6th, 2014, 09:49 PM   #106
country flag Bigmanserve

Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice
Re: Big 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post
Ah okay, I just checked. That's unfortunate for her!
Whats good for her is she is back hitting again. May not play for Baylor again, but she is able to play tennis.
Bigmanserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 6th, 2014, 09:52 PM   #107
country flag randy72391

randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmanserve View Post
All 3 freshmen of last year. As someone else posted on another thread, Victoria is leaving as well. She in fact asked for a release last year as well but was denied.
Awww but I love
Me some ki'ah

SURVIVOR Wimbledon Announcement

Here
randy72391 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2014, 10:04 PM   #108
country flag Bigmanserve

Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice Bigmanserve is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy72391 View Post
Awww but I love
Me some ki'ah
Hopefully she stays.
Old Jun 6th, 2014, 10:11 PM   #109
country flag 10sE

10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmanserve View Post
Hopefully she stays.
It is rumored she (Kiah) wants to leave too
10sE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2014, 10:24 PM   #110
country flag randy72391

randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10sE View Post
It is rumored she (Kiah) wants to leave too
i don't think she gets along with the team, her only friend seemed to be Craft

Here
Old Jun 6th, 2014, 10:25 PM   #111
country flag MotownBear

MotownBear is an unknown quantity at this point

Kiah is playing #1 for the top program in the Big 12. She ain't goin nowhere!
MotownBear is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2014, 10:37 PM   #112
country flag MotownBear

MotownBear is an unknown quantity at this point

Where will James-Baker fit in? Should be a good fit especially for Kiah..
MotownBear is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2014, 11:08 PM   #113
country flag Bigmanserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy72391 View Post
i don't think she gets along with the team, her only friend seemed to be Craft
Thats not true. Jordaan and Kiah are both So Cal girls and Jordaan, and I have heard was a big reason why Kiah picked Baylor. I also know it was the freshman year that made it difficult for her and the other freshmen. A tennis team cannot be ran like a frat house. This year the freshmen was treated better, but respect is golden across the board and when it's lost, it's usually lost for good.( Just a little insight from what I have heard) Never the less, the freshmen of that year are all but lost in the process. (not sure of Kiah's fate as yet.) Hopefully J.S. has learned lessons about having players n( upper classmen) treat fellow players with respect. I laughed at the Ema article J.S wrote at the end of the 2012 season knowing that Ema and Victoria and the other freshmen, didn't get along at ALL. Although they played great doubles together, showing the professionalism and maturity of the players especially Victoria. It also didn't suprise me that they didn't play together much this year. Can't wait to see where K.G. will end up or will she stay. I'm sure playing #1 last year helped in Baylors favor, but she could play #1 in many programs and hopefully develop into the player that most of us who watched her play in the juniors, know she is capable of.

Last edited by Bigmanserve : Jun 7th, 2014 at 01:53 AM.
Old Jun 7th, 2014, 04:49 AM   #114
country flag Bigmanserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotownBear View Post
Where will James-Baker fit in? Should be a good fit especially for Kiah..
Don't know much about James-Baker but according to her results from last year she should be a great addition to the lady Bears. A 5 star recruit out of the juniors but seems to be playing better than that as of late with some great matches in the ACC. She should definitely help fill the void of Jordaan S. leaving.
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 03:37 AM   #115
country flag Bigmanserve

This is Baylor's roster as of today. (we already know they've added Rachael James-Baker) but it's who is not there that makes it interesting. .http://www.baylorbears.com/sports/w-...ennis-mtt.html
Old Jun 16th, 2014, 05:43 PM   #116
country flag 10sE

10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all

Anyone hear anything about one of the Baylor players getting arrested after an altercation with her teammate?
10sE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2014, 06:09 PM   #117
country flag randy72391

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10sE View Post
Anyone hear anything about one of the Baylor players getting arrested after an altercation with her teammate?
Who? When? Pm me...

Here
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 01:04 AM   #118
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Talk about sic em bears. Details!?. And only 3 girls?! Geez

tennisbuddy12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 01:24 AM   #119
country flag winning21

winning21 is an unknown quantity at this point

winning21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 01:46 AM   #120
country flag tennisfan3535

tennisfan3535 is an unknown quantity at this point

I heard KG lured Robinson (walk on) into her apartment and beat her up. Filed charges today. Went to the emergency room with black eye and concussion. If KG doesn't get kicked off the team, it will be another sad day in JS's dishonest career. Surely Baylor has better morals than that. I know JS doesn't.
tennisfan3535 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote