Jarka's pictures thread! - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 29th, 2013, 09:39 PM   #226
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jarka's pictures thread!

‏@Jarka_Tennis

Some more from todaywhat you guys think?still trying to stay in shape pic.twitter.com/qcIokciNrS

Good morning!!working hard already done with fitness!!love my @EleVenbyVenus sports clothes awesome colors pic.twitter.com/3kmTr6Q8V0

And last one!!!thanks to @Uptown_Energy and @James5346 for the session was hard and awesome as always pic.twitter.com/YwZiZw9Ok2
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 30th, 2013, 01:23 PM   #227
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

Hot!
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 07:02 AM   #228
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by HowardH : Jun 1st, 2013 at 08:26 AM.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 08:40 AM   #229
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Her hair

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2013, 02:08 AM   #230
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

In the playoff yesterday

Old Jan 12th, 2014, 05:03 PM   #231
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of
2014 Apia International Sydney

Bonk is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2014, 10:18 AM   #232
country flag Kəv.

Doubles winner in Burnie

Old May 4th, 2014, 12:57 PM   #233
country flag Kəv.

Doubles winners

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Old May 7th, 2014, 06:18 AM   #234
country flag Kəv.

Old Jun 2nd, 2014, 08:06 PM   #235
country flag Rebell

Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of

She is hot and pretty but is she still playing?
Rebell is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2014, 06:52 AM   #236
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

Playing 100K Marseille this week; has spent most of the spring playing ITF on the Asian circuit and lost at RG in Q2. Jarka's a real confidence player and hopefully she can get back to WTA level eventually.

Petkovic ~ Parmentier ~ Rezai ~ Errani ~ Vekic ~ Pavlyuchenkova ~ Halep ~ Konta ~ Riske
Material World is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 12:15 PM   #237
country flag Rebell

Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of

I think I saw her playing in Australian Open this year but she lost in the first round I remember, since then I haven't seen her
Rebell is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 12:21 PM   #238
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebell View Post
I think I saw her playing in Australian Open this year but she lost in the first round I remember, since then I haven't seen her
Shes been playing ITFS ever since so of course you wouldn't see her

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Old Jun 15th, 2014, 12:27 AM   #239
country flag Kəv.

Another one to the list!

Get that singles one tomorrow too!