Who's coming raise ur hands - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 8th, 2014, 06:19 AM   #31
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who's coming raise ur hands

Met duhcity, we were fellow New Yorkers! His voice was hoarse from rooting too much for jaja
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Nil admirari (never enthuse over things).
- Horace, Epistles
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 8th, 2014, 03:40 PM   #32
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

With saul1333 at Starbucks right now.
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Jun 3rd, 2014, 07:35 PM   #33
country flag gio123

gio123 is a name known to all gio123 is a name known to all gio123 is a name known to all gio123 is a name known to all gio123 is a name known to all gio123 is a name known to all gio123 is a name known to all gio123 is a name known to all gio123 is a name known to all gio123 is a name known to all gio123 is a name known to all

Hello, I went to BNP this year. I was lucky to be a ballboy to the players because it was really fun and I got pictures with many people like Ivanovic,Bouchard,Azarenka,Wawrinka,Raonic,Federer etc. next year I will go again because it was an amazing experience for me because I also play tennis and trying to turn professional
gio123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2014, 08:25 PM   #34
country flag fantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by gio123 View Post
Hello, I went to BNP this year. I was lucky to be a ballboy to the players because it was really fun and I got pictures with many people like Ivanovic,Bouchard,Azarenka,Wawrinka,Raonic,Federer etc. next year I will go again because it was an amazing experience for me because I also play tennis and trying to turn professional
And you're writing this now
Good for you! Are you the one on your profile pic
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Jun 3rd, 2014, 08:26 PM   #35
country flag gio123

gio123 is a name known to all gio123 is a name known to all gio123 is a name known to all gio123 is a name known to all gio123 is a name known to all gio123 is a name known to all gio123 is a name known to all gio123 is a name known to all gio123 is a name known to all gio123 is a name known to all gio123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
And you're writing this now
Good for you! Are you the one on your profile pic
Yes I forgot to write it because I was busy
gio123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote