Australian Money Tournament Circuit - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 12:46 PM   #751
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Australian Money Tournament Circuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by petey_pan View Post
^no only saw the final unfortunately.

Sent from Verticalsports.com App
Petey Her and Shazmaster are the epitome of BFFs

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 09:16 PM   #752
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Petey Her and Shazmaster are the epitome of BFFs

Who?

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 03:14 AM   #753
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by petey_pan View Post
Who?

Vony and Sharyn (Stanich not Golds )

Old Jun 1st, 2014, 06:10 AM   #754
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
LOL Zlochova is back in AUS playing AMTs.
Meanwhile Viki and Masa are also playing AMTs. 2 girls that I wouldve liked to see go overseas..
I know Jovanovic is/was looking for a sponsor so she doesn't have the money provably but what about Viki?
What's happened to that spoiled kid Sara Tomic as well?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2014, 06:27 AM   #755
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Zlochova in Darwin too! (Although I won't be going...)
Old Jun 1st, 2014, 06:36 AM   #756
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
It actually puzzles me why Zlochova is here to play AMTs. Is her coach Australian? Did she meet someone here? Does she have family here? Does she live here? Like in the past I remember Zlochova would just be playing 10ks all over the world and now she's just staying in AUS and Asian region
Plus she played in US a few weeks ago and then came back to Indonesia and now back to AUS. It's not like there's any AUS ITFs coming up and she couldve gone to the Indonesian ones.
Hopefully shes just trying to gain citizenship or something

Last edited by Kəv. : Jun 1st, 2014 at 06:43 AM.
Old Jun 1st, 2014, 08:09 AM   #757
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Viki and her AMTs

Surely she can scrounge together some cash to go and play in Indonesia at least? With her AO MD doubles prizemoney and AMT prizemoney over the summer, I'm sure that could take her to Asia. So much talent wasted.
TS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2014, 09:08 AM   #758
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kəv. View Post
It actually puzzles me why Zlochova is here to play AMTs. Is her coach Australian? Did she meet someone here? Does she have family here? Does she live here? Like in the past I remember Zlochova would just be playing 10ks all over the world and now she's just staying in AUS and Asian region
Plus she played in US a few weeks ago and then came back to Indonesia and now back to AUS. It's not like there's any AUS ITFs coming up and she couldve gone to the Indonesian ones.
Hopefully shes just trying to gain citizenship or something

AMTs will give her like 5 times the money of a 10K Australian players are the most nurtured in the world: no where in Europe, Asia or America will a player who is ranked 400 be able to win more than 50K potentially just from playing local money tournaments In Australia you could if you played and won enough AMTs

Old Jun 1st, 2014, 10:15 AM   #759
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS View Post
Viki and her AMTs

Surely she can scrounge together some cash to go and play in Indonesia at least? With her AO MD doubles prizemoney and AMT prizemoney over the summer, I'm sure that could take her to Asia. So much talent wasted.
Makes you wonder why a 19 y/o ranked 300ish couldn't get any support from TA this year. Her unwillingness to travel might be the reason. I don't think it's a $ either. Surely she could've tagged along with Tammi, Jess, Alison in Asia last month.
Old Jun 2nd, 2014, 08:48 AM   #760
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

^^^ May as well retire then, whats the point?
Old Jun 2nd, 2014, 12:05 PM   #761
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

^ Travelling around Australia playing tennis. I could think of worse jobs.
Old Jun 2nd, 2014, 12:23 PM   #762
country flag Kəv.

Wouldn't she get bored of playing amateurs and rather play and travel the world?

Old Jun 2nd, 2014, 12:54 PM   #763
louloubelle

^ You'd think. But being away from home in unfamiliar countries mustn't be her cup of tea.
Old Jun 2nd, 2014, 10:30 PM   #764
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

I fear it's too late for her anyway. The younger players have caught up to her (see how she lost to Hives earlier this year), and due to missing out on playing week in week out, she's missing (or missed) crucial stages of her development. It's catch up from here, and IMO, she just doesn't have the drive to put in the hard yards.
TS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2014, 01:27 AM   #765
country flag Kəv.

Queensland Platinum

(1)Zuzana Zlochova v BYE
(WC)Daniela Kovacevic v Q
Q v Q
(7)Annie Donaldson v BYE

(3)Isabella Holland v BYE
(WC)Alicia Smith v Somer Dalla-Bona
Taylah Beckman v Q
(5)Kaylah McPhee v BYE

(8)Pascale Leroy v BYE
Q v Lyann Hoang