Fed Cup - Page 60 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 2nd, 2014, 10:25 PM   #886
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fed Cup

The 2015 Fed Cup draw will be made on Wednesday 4 June !

And it will also be streamed live (from 10am) on www.fedcup.com

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 2nd, 2014, 10:31 PM   #887
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

https://twitter.com/FedCup/status/473424787008925697

Quote:
Seeds for 2015 #FedCup WGII - Slovakia (1) Argentina (2) Spain (3) Switzerland (4) Unseeded WGII nations - Netherlands, Romania, Sweden, USA
ROU vs SVK/ARG/ESP/SUI

I hope Romania draws Argentina, by far the easiest opponent

Good Luck
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
Old Jun 2nd, 2014, 10:34 PM   #888
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Argentina or Switzerland .

No Spain please

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #95 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #101 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #8 - W: Rome '14, Baku '14
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 11:22 AM   #889
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

Fed Cup ‏@FedCup
#FedCupDraw Spain v Romania in Romania
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 11:41 AM   #890
country flag xanadoo

xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all

We will play the best, so we shall play our best!
xanadoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 11:59 AM   #891
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

We play in February, that means it will be a Indoor Hardcourt event. So the spanish are hardly "the best"! We have a great chance as long as all the girls will come.
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 12:02 PM   #892
country flag xanadoo

xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all

Didn't know that and it's really cheering! Thank you! Under RG influence thinkin' only clay.
xanadoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 12:36 PM   #893
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

For some reason Garbine Muguruza never played for the Spanish fed cup team before, but that will probably change now. Especially on hard. Not playing on clay will definitely help our cause. How much remains to be seen .
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 02:15 PM   #894
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

Considering is February and it`s in Romania i think it`s a really good draw. So , suprisely i`m happy with the draw

I didn`t want to be her fan, I just ... couldn't resist
UCLA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 02:28 PM   #895
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
Argentina or Switzerland .

No Spain please

Jinx it

I guess the fortune goddess want our girls to take the toughest road to the top. So be it !
s0higher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 02:57 PM   #896
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
that means it will be a Indoor Hardcourt event.
Peak Luxembourglescu to bagel everyone yassss
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 03:35 PM   #897
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

If Garbine doen't show up, it will be an easy tie for us.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 08:27 PM   #898
country flag rucolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
Fed Cup ‏@FedCup
#FedCupDraw Spain v Romania in Romania
The draw is not as difficult as it seems right now

Clay is the best surface for Spanish girls, but this tie is in February
In winter. And in Romania, so the tie should be played on hard indoor
Navarro is a MUCH more dangerous player on clay than on indoor hard
Muguruza never played Fed Cup before. Father is from Spain, mother from Venezuela
And she was born in Venezuela too. I heard the 2 countries fight for her
Maybe she will play for Venezuela, then it will be even easier

And Romania is very lucky that they have home advantage again

Good Luck
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 08:46 PM   #899
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Now I see it's played in Romania.

Please come to Brasov this time .

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #95 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #101 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #8 - W: Rome '14, Baku '14
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 10:17 PM   #900
country flag Not A Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
Peak Luxembourglescu to bagel everyone yassss
You know it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
Now I see it's played in Romania.
Please come to Brasov this time .
I say it's actually a big chance to be played outside Bucharest. Brasov maybe, that new hall in Craiova, Cluj, Sibiu maybe... we'll see