Valeria Gorlats - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 30th, 2014, 09:04 AM   #16
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Valeria Gorlats

Unfortunately Lera lost to Fanny 6-2 6-3 The QF was still a good result though and moved her ranking up a bit

Anyway, this week at Estonian Junior Open G4, Valeria is into the QF, defending last year's QF points In Round 1 she beat Anna Kholodnaya 6-2 6-3 and then beat Anna Skabelka 6-2 6-2 She is also now the highest player left in the Draw and takes on Aleksandra Vostrikova next Vostrikova is extremely inconsistent but just beat the #1 Seed 6-1 6-0 and beat Valeria last year in 3 on her way to her only title If Valeria wins she would have to be one of the favourites for the title Hopefully she can win and keep up her good form of late

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : May 30th, 2014 at 02:00 PM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 31st, 2014, 01:45 AM   #17
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Valeria won 1-6 6-4 6-1 to make her 1st G4 SF Next will be a tough match against the 3rd Seed however if she wins she will play an unseeded opponent Hopefully she can get a title

Old May 31st, 2014, 11:40 AM   #18
country flag chingching

Lera lost to Malenko 2 and 2 Even though she lost this has still been a great week and hopefully she takes this form into the Estonian tournaments

Old Jun 24th, 2014, 04:48 AM   #19
country flag chingching

Lera had another good week last week where in playing her 2nd G2 event, she managed to Qualify and win a round She also made the QF of Doubles

With these results she is back up near her Career High at #457 Her career high ranking was actually obtained with less points though as it was at the beginning of the year when the older players were removed If she can continue like this hopefully she will be Top 350 or even better Top 300 by her 17th Birthday

Old Jul 9th, 2014, 03:54 AM   #20
country flag chingching

Lera is playing Leeuwenbergh ITF G4 this week and is the 5th Seed She has quite an easy draw to the QFs and she can make SF IMO if she can beat her Japanese opponent who doesn't seem great on Clay Hopefully she can have a nice run Tonnes of my friends are playing the same tournament

Old Jul 10th, 2014, 11:12 AM   #21
country flag chingching

Lera won through 6-2 6-2 She is also Seeded 2nd in Doubles so hopefully she finally gets a nice Doubles Run (she had her only ever good one her last year )

To make Top 400 she only needs to make QFs in Singles + Defend last year's Doubles points (Final, 20/4) so she has a great chance I have always been perplexed why so many Estonians played in the Netherlands (I personally love it with my heritage ) and I have no idea why she is playing here instead of Tallinn and also no 10K Tallinn, even though European Championships is the same week...

Old Jul 12th, 2014, 04:56 AM   #22
country flag chingching

Lera lost 6-1 5-7 7-5 I don't know what happened in the 2nd and 3rd Sets but she should have won here Hopefully she does better next week and makes Top 400