Michealla asks for Auckland WC - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 15th, 2004, 07:39 PM   #1
pav

pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute
Michealla asks for Auckland WC

Michealla asked for a WC at the ASB Classic in Auckland ,hope they give Her one (I'm sure They will!) be great to have Her here!,She has been on the news over here anyway because of Her Doubles win with Marina
pav is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 15th, 2004, 08:28 PM   #2
country flag daanharmsen

daanharmsen is a glorious beacon of light daanharmsen is a glorious beacon of light daanharmsen is a glorious beacon of light daanharmsen is a glorious beacon of light daanharmsen is a glorious beacon of light daanharmsen is a glorious beacon of light daanharmsen is a glorious beacon of light daanharmsen is a glorious beacon of light daanharmsen is a glorious beacon of light daanharmsen is a glorious beacon of light daanharmsen is a glorious beacon of light
That`s great news! I hope she`ll get one.
daanharmsen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2004, 10:15 PM   #3
country flag Svennovitch

Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future
Go Michaella
Svennovitch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2004, 12:13 AM   #4
country flag grmbl

grmbl has disabled reputation
wow.. that's great!!
Old Oct 16th, 2004, 10:57 AM   #5
Whatzup

Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold
Great! But I prefer her to play the Australian Open quallies if she can make them by them, in the other way that WC for Auckland is great!

Sexy Girl AnnA KournikovA

Whatzup is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2004, 12:01 PM   #6
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
She won't get into Ao quallies! No way! The cut off is usually around 250...I don't think she'll play so many tourneys to get her ranking up...or were you hoping for a WC into the AO quallies? And would she still play the junior AO anyway?

And it's great news about NZ though. Really hope she'll play there.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2004, 12:29 PM   #7
Whatzup

Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold
No I don't think she plays the AO juniors.. I also just saw that Auckland is in the first week, so if she makes it she can still play the AO quallies.. also stranges that Auckland is in the same week as the Hopman Cup. Uhm there is a very little chance she can make the AO quallies. I hope for a WC but I'm sure she won't get one. But if she does very well in Luxembourg, and her 25k and two 75k challengers she can make it.

Sexy Girl AnnA KournikovA

Whatzup is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2004, 06:19 PM   #8
country flag JCFChuffy

JCFChuffy has a spectacular aura about JCFChuffy has a spectacular aura about JCFChuffy has a spectacular aura about JCFChuffy has a spectacular aura about JCFChuffy has a spectacular aura about JCFChuffy has a spectacular aura about JCFChuffy has a spectacular aura about JCFChuffy has a spectacular aura about JCFChuffy has a spectacular aura about JCFChuffy has a spectacular aura about JCFChuffy has a spectacular aura about
That's great!!

VAMOS Juan Carlos Ferrero!!
JCFChuffy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2004, 04:08 AM   #9
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatzup
No I don't think she plays the AO juniors.. I also just saw that Auckland is in the first week, so if she makes it she can still play the AO quallies.. also stranges that Auckland is in the same week as the Hopman Cup. Uhm there is a very little chance she can make the AO quallies. I hope for a WC but I'm sure she won't get one. But if she does very well in Luxembourg, and her 25k and two 75k challengers she can make it.
I'd love it if she could make it to the quallies of the AO! Then I could go watch her play. So which is she gonna choose to play now... Hopman Cup or Auckland. I guess it depends if she'd rather go for points of experience. Of course she might win a round at Auckland, but she probably wouldn't be playing against the calibre of players that she would play if they qualified for Hopman Cup.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote