Casey Dellacqua cheering thread - Volume 2 - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 19th, 2014, 06:42 PM   #241
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of
Re: Casey Dellacqua cheering thread - Volume 2

An interesting stat that shows the level of play of Casey ATM. She has played the least amount of tournaments of any player ranked in the top 100. She has 13, Bencic and Robson are on 14.

Maybe Casey has the right focus. Play less, but when she does play really well. Maybe less play means less injury.
Vicky88 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 25th, 2014, 08:43 AM   #242
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2014, 12:37 PM   #243
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Casey wins 5 straight games to take it to a decider against Safarova
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2014, 12:40 PM   #244

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

If she can keep up the level of play of the last few games she can win this. Really piled the pressure on Lucie, and Lucie buckled badly.
Old May 29th, 2014, 01:04 PM   #245

Casey's down a break in the 3rd, but she's keeping in touch, and I can totally see Lucie getting tight towards the end. Keep fighting Casey, you can win this!
Old May 29th, 2014, 01:07 PM   #246
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

BP Casey
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2014, 01:12 PM   #247
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

61 57 63

Good fight Casey - was a tough 2R match
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 12:42 AM   #248
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Casey is into Rnd 3 of Birmingham. She is now 1 ranking place away from equalling her highest ever ranking. What a year she is having.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 01:22 AM   #249
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome... and got to R3 with to pretty straight forward straight set wins. Pity she runs into Sam now.

As for high ranking, she'll almost certainly achieve it this year as she has zero to defend between Wimbledon and the US Open. That that last year we were all wondering where she was and if retirement was impending Next thing we knew, she's a mum and started to rocket up the rankings!
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 02:06 AM   #250
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

She's risen so quickly this year it's hard to believe she started the year ranked 142. I think her most impressive stat is the fact she's yet to have an opening round loss this year - of the top 50 only Sharapova, Ivanovic and Suarez Navarro share the same feat!
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 01:13 PM   #251
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Wow good stat!
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 05:04 PM   #252
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Good win for Casey who will be back to her career high of #39 on Monday
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 06:10 PM   #253
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Old Jun 12th, 2014, 10:41 PM   #254
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

Wow Casey! Didn't think she was going to get through against Sam, but it shows the mindset and confidence she has at this stage.

Kimiko next. Intriguing in that you'd expect Casey to enjoy Kimiko's flat groundies BUT Kimiko will love the pace that Casey will give her. Great match up.
Old Jun 13th, 2014, 02:02 AM   #255
country flag guichard

Quote:
Originally Posted by louloubelle View Post
Wow Casey! Didn't think she was going to get through against Sam, but it shows the mindset and confidence she has at this stage.

Kimiko next. Intriguing in that you'd expect Casey to enjoy Kimiko's flat groundies BUT Kimiko will love the pace that Casey will give her. Great match up.
She continues to amaze me

Sent from Verticalsports.com App