Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!! - Page 194 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 27th, 2014, 02:03 PM   #2896
country flag kaiafan

kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiafan View Post
At least another Estonian reached to second round (), despite being behind and by the retirement of other player
By the way, how was Jürgen accepted directly into the main draw? With protected ranking?

EDIT: Find out it was so.

Last edited by kaiafan : May 27th, 2014 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Sorry this was supposed to be an edit to the actual message.
kaiafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 27th, 2014, 02:31 PM   #2897
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
At least another Estonian reached to second round (), despite being behind and by the retirement of other player
Yeah, good for Jürgen. Too bad that it was due to such retirement, but he has had a lot of bad luck as well recently with his back injury, so it is kind of a small consolation prize for him at least.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2014, 02:47 PM   #2898
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
protected ranking
Luckily for him, ATP players are allowed to use it more than once in slams.

I wonder what is in worse state, his back or Kaia's heels?
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2014, 03:42 PM   #2899
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Luckily for him, ATP players are allowed to use it more than once in slams.
Is there any reasonable explanation about such "discrimination" between WTA and ATP?
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2014, 04:33 PM   #2900
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

I guess, WTA feels that if player does not reach GS on her own after using 8 PRs (one at slam) then she does really belong there. And ATP probably thinks that there's more depth and bigger competition, so more lax rule makes sense
Old May 28th, 2014, 05:02 AM   #2901
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Postimees made it public that Kaia and Tamla are no longer working together. At least he is saying that Kaia is still hoping to play until Rio.
Old May 28th, 2014, 09:55 AM   #2902
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Postimees made it public that Kaia and Tamla are no longer working together. At least he is saying that Kaia is still hoping to play until Rio.
Please let it be true Even if it's only Doubles, maybe with Anett or Jurgen Anett should be highly ranked enough by then

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2014, 01:06 PM   #2903
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Kaia and Panova won their doubles match over Kirilenko/Cirstea 46 75 64
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2014, 02:11 PM   #2904
country flag lenc

lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
Kaia and Panova won their doubles match over Kirilenko/Cirstea 46 75 64
...which probably means bye-bye to playing in Marseille.
lenc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2014, 02:20 PM   #2905
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

She has 72 hours to be out of Paris to be eligible to play in Marseille.
Old May 30th, 2014, 01:43 PM   #2906
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

62 63 win in doubles
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2014, 01:45 PM   #2907
country flag SecondAce

SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all

Nice win in doubles with Panova. Good luck in the next round!
SecondAce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2014, 03:42 PM   #2908
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Meaning she's out of Marseille. But at least she has won 2 matches. 3rd round will be much more difficult.
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2014, 11:26 AM   #2909
country flag Kylger

Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute

R3 will be very tough. Peschke/Srebotnik ain't schoolgirls on a training run.
TT: Rank Singles 137 (High: 31), Doubles 30 (High: 5)
Best run singles: WTA: W - Tashkent '11, F - Seoul '10, QF - Roland Garros '10, Madrid '11, R4 - Wimbledon '10; ITF: F - Barnstable '11, QF Biberach, Torhout, Cagnes-sur-Mer '10
Doubles: WTA: W: Wimbledon' 12 (w/Kevin.), Bad Gastein '11, Bali (TC) '11, Guangzhou (w/Blackeagle) '10, RU - Madrid '11, Seoul '10, ITF - W: Nassau '11; Minsk'10 (w/Blackeagle)
Kylger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2014, 05:25 PM   #2910
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Lost 36 16.
They started so well, getting the 3-1* lead in the first set, then P/S started rolling and never looked back.
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote