Arantxa Rus - Page 318 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 3rd, 2014, 06:19 PM   #4756
country flag DennisNL

DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold
Re: Arantxa Rus

0-5 in the TB.

RANKING: Singles: 86 (1036 points); Doubles: 99 (1382 points)

TITLES:
Singles: 2014: ITF Gonesse
Doubles: 2014: ITF Gonesse; ITF Tianjin; ITF Ystad; ITF Braunschweig (all with zigga)
DennisNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 3rd, 2014, 06:21 PM   #4757
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Well that was an underwhelming tie break, really just threw it away when she lost the point at 3-0 down.
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2014, 06:24 PM   #4758
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

Lost 75 36 67(1). Big outburst at 0-3 in the tiebreak. ('JONGENS, WAT IS DIT NOU WEER, JEZUS!')

That loss was on her, 5-3 up in the 3rd. Somehow I'm not really upset about this loss. Alexandrova played really well and although Aran should have won, it may also be nice that she doesn't have to rush to Cagnes-sur-Mer where she is playing the MD and is 100k so a lot more important.

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Larsson - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2014, 07:31 AM   #4759
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Alexandrova is such a random player who on paper has extremely good results at strong tournaments with some quite exceptional wins but her ranking is so low I agree with MarkNL although she really should have won this match...

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
If Putin goes into Estonia, I will personally stone him to death
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2014, 12:00 PM   #4760
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

Aran withdrew from Cagnes-Sur-Mer

Nevermind then.

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Larsson - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
Old May 10th, 2014, 04:04 PM   #4761
country flag MarkNL

Arantxa is playing 100k+H Prague this week and is seeded 3rd in qualifying.

Today she played Pemra Ozgen and won 76(8) 62. First set was a see-saw affair, up 4-1, then down 5-6. Edged the tiebreaker and won the 2nd set more easily.

Old May 11th, 2014, 04:40 PM   #4762
country flag DennisNL

DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold

She lost 3 and 1 against Krejcikova

TITLES:
Doubles: 2014: ITF Gonesse; ITF Tianjin; ITF Ystad; ITF Braunschweig (all with zigga)
Old May 20th, 2014, 03:38 PM   #4763
country flag DennisNL

Roland Garros Q-draw:

(9)Timea Bacsinszky v Richel Hogenkamp
Arantxa Rus v Lyudmyla Kichenok
Sesil Karatantcheva v Stephanie Vogt
Laura Siegemund v (13)Andrea Hlavackova

Arantxa can win her first match, but I think Bacsinszky will qualify from this section of the draw.

TITLES:
Old May 20th, 2014, 06:27 PM   #4764
country flag MarkNL

Disaster draw, Bacsinszky was THE player I hoped would be avoided by any of the Dutch players

Old May 20th, 2014, 07:30 PM   #4765
country flag DennisNL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNL View Post
Disaster draw, Bacsinszky was THE player I hoped would be avoided by any of the Dutch players
True, our only hope is a very big off-day for Timea.

TITLES:
Old May 20th, 2014, 08:15 PM   #4766
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNL View Post
Really tough draw for the Dutch players, Kiki B too....
David Barker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2014, 03:12 PM   #4767
country flag MarkNL

Aran wins the first set 62 against L. Kichenok Hopefully she can keep this up.

Old May 21st, 2014, 04:00 PM   #4768
country flag MarkNL

Choked the 2nd set 46, was up 42*

She has broken to love in the 1st game of the third set though.

Old May 21st, 2014, 04:04 PM   #4769
country flag DennisNL

Typically Aran.

TITLES:
Old May 21st, 2014, 07:16 PM   #4770
country flag MarkNL

Leading 4-1 in the 3rd set, play resumes tomorrow.