Rome SF: [1] Serena def. Ivanovic 6-1 3-6 6-1 - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 17th, 2014, 06:18 PM   #196
country flag sashay

sashay is a splendid one to behold sashay is a splendid one to behold sashay is a splendid one to behold sashay is a splendid one to behold sashay is a splendid one to behold sashay is a splendid one to behold sashay is a splendid one to behold sashay is a splendid one to behold sashay is a splendid one to behold sashay is a splendid one to behold sashay is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rome SF: [1] Serena def. Ivanovic 6-1 3-6 6-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther24 View Post
Are you a fucking idiot? Did you have basic math classes?

Or is it really hard to comprehend a punchbag is a differential of 5?
Why you mad???? I'm so sorry ..she's not in the coup as another poster said she's at the gates..feel better?
sashay is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 17th, 2014, 06:18 PM   #197
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanIGetAWhat View Post
Because Serena won.
Pretty sure TF would have multiple database errors if Ana had won.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykarma View Post
You mad?
Uhh so your point is that she SHOULD have? Or she should just have granted a walkover?
Old May 17th, 2014, 06:18 PM   #198
country flag Balltossovic
Excitement Control Officer of Anapolis

Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harloo View Post
Wait, so you can say Ana played like shit in the first and third sets discrediting Serena but Serena fans can't say the second set never happened because of Serena's poor level?

POT. KETTLE. BLACK.
I never said that

And I never said Ana won the match 6-3 in a one set shootout

My issue is people salivating at this win like Serena STOMPED Ana out like a fly. She didn't

We'll Always Have 08

Ana~*~Vika~*~Aga~*~Sveta~*~Andrea~*~Petra
Balltossovic is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 17th, 2014, 06:18 PM   #199
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan James View Post
Just no. Anpolis loves Serena. I am pretty sure every Ana's fan that is active on Anapolis loves Serena as well. Never read any bad word for Rena on Anapolis. But some of her fans here are such a disappointment.
This

Sabine Lisicki ♦ Maria Sharapova ♦ Petra Kvitova
Jelena Jankovic ♦ Venus Williams

Milan. is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 17th, 2014, 06:18 PM   #200
country flag Sui

Sui is a name known to all Sui is a name known to all Sui is a name known to all Sui is a name known to all Sui is a name known to all Sui is a name known to all Sui is a name known to all Sui is a name known to all Sui is a name known to all Sui is a name known to all Sui is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomplayer89 View Post
Good win for Serena. She lost her concentration for a bit in the second set. And then she rolled through the third, letting everyone know that this match should have been over in straight sets.
Serena should have won the match in two sets. However she did lose concentration in the second set. Ana, some say, only found her serve and game in the second. Regardless of when Ana decided to show up and when Serena decided to go on a walk about, Serena won and she can claim another Rome title and set herself up confidently for the French.
Sui is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 17th, 2014, 06:19 PM   #201
Evan James

Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glasgow Smile View Post
Another Xtina gif. Thank you
I love your avatar. Rihanna is so fierce on it.
Highest ranking: #1 Current ranking: #11
2005: Canberra 2006: Montreal 2007: Berlin, Los Angeles, Luxembourg 2008: Indian Wells, Roland Garros, Linz 2010: Linz, Bali 2011: Bali
2014: Auckland, Monterrey, Birmingham
Evan James is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 17th, 2014, 06:19 PM   #202
country flag SocaBrainwash

SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute

Ana fans should be thrilled. She knows what she needs to work on. She has enough time to work on them and get to a Top 5 level again.

Can't people be happy with that?
SocaBrainwash is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 17th, 2014, 06:20 PM   #203
country flag martin90

martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold

Serena is the world number 1 for one reasson. Poor Ana
martin90 is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 17th, 2014, 06:20 PM   #204
country flag twothree

twothree is just really nice twothree is just really nice twothree is just really nice twothree is just really nice twothree is just really nice twothree is just really nice twothree is just really nice twothree is just really nice twothree is just really nice twothree is just really nice twothree is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sui View Post
Serena should have won the match in two sets. However she did lose concentration in the second set. Ana, some say, only found her serve and game in the second. Regardless of when Ana decided to show up and when Serena decided to go on a walk about, Serena won and she can claim another Rome title and set herself up confidently for the French.
Ana's second set strategy didn't work for long. Serena was totally prepared for Ana coming in the third set.
twothree is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 17th, 2014, 06:20 PM   #205
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandros View Post
It's funny though because i dont remember any of you parading around on your high horses of morality like you're doing now regarding a certain Radwanska match.
As if you are the best example of not "parading around" whenever certain matches finish.

Some of the comments in here (redirected to both players, actually) are more than unnecessary. And some of those towards Ana and that one that insulted an event of her childhood was beyond pathetic.
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 17th, 2014, 06:20 PM   #206
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sui View Post
I wasn't anyone was claiming Serena DIDN'T win fair and square or that she would lose to Errani tomorrow. Don't be insecure
Old May 17th, 2014, 06:21 PM   #207
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2notrump View Post
Ana fans should be thrilled. She knows what she needs to work on. She has enough time to work on them and get to a Top 5 level again.

We're happy about Ana, it's not even questionable

We're angry because of some disrespectful Rena's fans.

Sabine Lisicki ♦ Maria Sharapova ♦ Petra Kvitova
Jelena Jankovic ♦ Venus Williams

Milan. is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 17th, 2014, 06:21 PM   #208
country flag Compton Great

Compton Great is a splendid one to behold Compton Great is a splendid one to behold Compton Great is a splendid one to behold Compton Great is a splendid one to behold Compton Great is a splendid one to behold Compton Great is a splendid one to behold Compton Great is a splendid one to behold Compton Great is a splendid one to behold Compton Great is a splendid one to behold Compton Great is a splendid one to behold Compton Great is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan James View Post
Just no. Anpolis loves Serena. I am pretty sure every Ana's fan that is active on Anapolis loves Serena as well. Never read any bad word for Rena on Anapolis. But some of her fans here are such a disappointment.
Adje should learn how to behave when playing an injured opponent.
Compton Great is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 17th, 2014, 06:21 PM   #209
Evan James

Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2notrump View Post

Ofcourse we are happy and proud. Not even disappointed a little. Just defending our babe from TF trolls and rude posters.
Highest ranking: #1 Current ranking: #11
2005: Canberra 2006: Montreal 2007: Berlin, Los Angeles, Luxembourg 2008: Indian Wells, Roland Garros, Linz 2010: Linz, Bali 2011: Bali
2014: Auckland, Monterrey, Birmingham
Evan James is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 17th, 2014, 06:22 PM   #210
country flag 1setAll
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

1setAll has much to be proud of 1setAll has much to be proud of 1setAll has much to be proud of 1setAll has much to be proud of 1setAll has much to be proud of 1setAll has much to be proud of 1setAll has much to be proud of 1setAll has much to be proud of 1setAll has much to be proud of 1setAll has much to be proud of 1setAll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by claypova View Post
Why not? Serena's fans always root for Maria's opponent in every single match.

Actually, I wanted Maria to be in the semifinals of Rome.

Serena J. Williams
1setAll is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread