*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 5. - Page 31 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 7th, 2014, 09:58 AM   #451
country flag Royalfox

Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
Vika and Makiri.
now kirilenko also got her wrist injured our plans spoiled again
Royalfox is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 7th, 2014, 04:03 PM   #452
country flag viktoria,neveri

viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all

Viktoria should play doubles with her grandmother.
viktoria,neveri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 05:52 PM   #453
country flag Royalfox

Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by viktoria,neveri View Post
Viktoria should play doubles with her grandmother.
but who will be carrying her grand mother thats the big question
Royalfox is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2014, 12:41 PM   #454
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

And how long before the Grandmarenka whacks Vika with a racket?
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2014, 01:14 PM   #455
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Do you think she will play RG? I think it is unlikely.

Might be a bit quiet from her on twitter for a few days, then she will announce it.
garwe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2014, 09:14 PM   #456
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by garwe View Post
Do you think she will play RG? I think it is unlikely.

Might be a bit quiet from her on twitter for a few days, then she will announce it.
This was kind of discussed in News and Discussion thread. I think it's unlikely and gets more unlikely by the day unless some kind of hint she's playing comes out.

I said I can see her playing because you have to start somewhere, and strange as it is, unless you get a bad draw you normally get a soft set of matches at grand slams to ease yourself into competition. Something she isn't guaranteed at all if she starts at say Eastbourne.

As the days go on though it gets more and more unlikely. As far as we know she hasn't hit a ball in over 2 months. At this point her returning to the court (in practice) would be a big deal so I would think we'd hear about it.

Cronin is the only real investigative journalist in tennis who will seek information on every player (rather than just home players). He always had some kind of inside scoop from Vika's camp. There is absolutely no information of this kind out there right now.

On another note Vika is signed up for Tokyo, which is 1 week after the US Open this year. It's somewhat strange given what she said last year about coming back too soon after the US Open. She may feel she has something to give to Tokyo something after the last 2 years, and it has appeared a city she enjoys (judging from twitter). We will have to see what happens. It's hard to imagine her playing Tokyo, Wuhan and Beijing in 3 consecutive weeks. I guess she will only play if she's fit and healthy.
Old May 17th, 2014, 09:30 PM   #457
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
This was kind of discussed in News and Discussion thread. I think it's unlikely and gets more unlikely by the day unless some kind of hint she's playing comes out.

I said I can see her playing because you have to start somewhere, and strange as it is, unless you get a bad draw you normally get a soft set of matches at grand slams to ease yourself into competition. Something she isn't guaranteed at all if she starts at say Eastbourne.

As the days go on though it gets more and more unlikely. As far as we know she hasn't hit a ball in over 2 months. At this point her returning to the court (in practice) would be a big deal so I would think we'd hear about it.

Cronin is the only real investigative journalist in tennis who will seek information on every player (rather than just home players). He always had some kind of inside scoop from Vika's camp. There is absolutely no information of this kind out there right now.

On another note Vika is signed up for Tokyo, which is 1 week after the US Open this year. It's somewhat strange given what she said last year about coming back too soon after the US Open. She may feel she has something to give to Tokyo something after the last 2 years, and it has appeared a city she enjoys (judging from twitter). We will have to see what happens. It's hard to imagine her playing Tokyo, Wuhan and Beijing in 3 consecutive weeks. I guess she will only play if she's fit and healthy.
Thanks, good info. Let's hope long term she can work out all these injuries. I have seen so many athletes that just have a few good years, and then it is a battle vs injuries from then on.
garwe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2014, 10:28 PM   #458
country flag Standard

Standard is a splendid one to behold Standard is a splendid one to behold Standard is a splendid one to behold Standard is a splendid one to behold Standard is a splendid one to behold Standard is a splendid one to behold Standard is a splendid one to behold Standard is a splendid one to behold Standard is a splendid one to behold Standard is a splendid one to behold Standard is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

With regards to Matt, he is currently afflicted and we hope he'll recover soon but that might be the reason why we don't have a lot of information.

I wish Vika can play. I hope she's been secretly hitting balls.

Roddick Azarenka
Li Williams Dementieva Cornet Watson Baltacha Keothavong Safarova Zakopalova Zheng Muguruzu Date-Krumm Barthel
Melzer Haas Hewitt Chardy Federer Evans Del Potro Raonic Nishikori Gulbis Seppi Paire Kohlschreiber Dolgopolov
Standard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2014, 07:02 PM   #459
country flag Royalfox

Quote:

Cronin hasnt been tweeting for a week may be , so no new
news too
Old May 18th, 2014, 07:20 PM   #460
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalfox View Post
Cronin hasnt been tweeting for a week may be , so no new
news too
Cronin is off work. He had an operation to remove a brain tumour.
Old May 18th, 2014, 07:44 PM   #461
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Christopher Clarey ‏@christophclarey
All indications are Victoria Azarenka intends to play French Open. Hasn't played since Indian Wells in March but training well #RG14

Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2014, 08:02 PM   #462
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

It will be an interesting week to get frther/official informations.. We'll see.
Old May 18th, 2014, 08:23 PM   #463
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Gabrielle Reece ‏@GabbyReece
Taking @vika7 to the airport. She's been working hard and ready to get back to her mission #loveoftennis

Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2014, 08:29 PM   #464
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Taking @vika7 to the airport. She's been working hard and ready to get back to her mission #loveoftennis

So is this a confirmation she's going to play Roland Garros?
Old May 18th, 2014, 08:36 PM   #465
country flag OnlyTennis

OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post

I love this friendship between Vika and Gabby.
OnlyTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote