BNL d'Italia 2014 - we ROME the streets of Siberian Siren - Page 27 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 16th, 2014, 07:18 PM   #391
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold
Re: BNL d'Italia 2014 - we ROME the streets of Siberian Siren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
About the loss.

Pure Class.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 16th, 2014, 07:32 PM   #392
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
About the loss.

I always root for Maria, but I don't like this response. When you say "my energy level today maybe was not the best....and you also point out that if I was a little quicker, more alert......with a second set that close, it seems like Maria was saying if I had been just a little less tired, she would not have beaten me.
Old May 16th, 2014, 07:39 PM   #393
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
About the loss.

And then people wonder how come Maria is more likable than Serena .

Maria , pure class. Giving credit where it's due and not making silly excuses .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2014, 08:41 PM   #394
country flag riff

riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
I always root for Maria, but I don't like this response. When you say "my energy level today maybe was not the best....and you also point out that if I was a little quicker, more alert......with a second set that close, it seems like Maria was saying if I had been just a little less tired, she would not have beaten me.
sometimes truth hurts
riff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2014, 09:03 PM   #395
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of

I love how Maria is always honest and down to earth with her statements
Old May 16th, 2014, 11:38 PM   #396
country flag MaSharp

MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future

Quote:
About the loss.

Waw. Just wow.

2004 2006 2008 2012 2014

Giorgi | Konjuh
MaSharp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2014, 12:13 AM   #397
country flag Ziggy88

Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light

Pure respect for Maria! Very gracious even at a loss. Loving her more.
Ziggy88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2014, 12:14 AM   #398
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by riff View Post
sometimes truth hurts
I agree...but I cannot get all teary-eyed about how noble it is for Maria to say it.
Old May 17th, 2014, 09:32 AM   #399
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Btw can anyone make a gif of that INSANE ccbh pass she made in Rome?
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2014, 09:34 AM   #400
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Btw can anyone make a gif of that INSANE ccbh pass she made in Rome?
That shot tho. I mean, slay.
Old May 17th, 2014, 10:19 AM   #401
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

YOU WILL BOW

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2014, 11:35 AM   #402
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
The point of interviews/press conferences is to gather information and to get the point of view of the players in question. If they would only be allowed to walk on egg shells and give the PC answers under all circumstances they could just as well send a cassette with all of the standard answers to the always the same questions that they get. In fact, 99% of all interviews with tennis players are pointless exactly because of that problem. I know for example exactly what questions will be asked at a press conference with Wozniacki and I know exactly (almost word for word) what her answers to those questions will be. She's sweet and nice, gives credit to her opponents, etc. But do we learn anything at all about what's going on in her mind and what she's REALLY thinking? I don't think so.

Besides, each player looks at a match from her own perspective. Maria takes nothing away from Ana. She says that Ana played very well and that her own energy levels were not the best......probably because they indeed were not the best. It's her honest opinion. If players are not allowed to give their honest opinion they should just limit themselves to saying "congrats" and leave it at that.

Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2014, 11:42 AM   #403
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
YOU WILL BOW

Thank you What an amazing shot
Old May 17th, 2014, 01:06 PM   #404
country flag wehan6

wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light

Did someone open the RG thread yeat?
wehan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2014, 06:38 PM   #405
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Novak appeared to be feeling some wrist pain a couple of times in the Milos match. If that was the case then he best withdraw from the final, but that would be a pretty big disappointment.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote