Sorana livescores thread! - Page 177 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 13th, 2014, 01:18 PM   #2641
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all
Re: Sorana livescores thread!

This is not happening, 4-0, seriosly WTF Sorana?
Wake the fuck up! You can't get bageled my McHale on clay!
scrumm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 13th, 2014, 01:31 PM   #2642
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well. Prepare for RG. We all live with hopes that, she will win a match there.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2014, 11:06 AM   #2643
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

Mademoiselle Cirstea loses a first set tiebreak... huge surprise...
Old May 27th, 2014, 11:17 AM   #2644
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well, what you gonna do about it?
Old May 27th, 2014, 11:20 AM   #2645
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
3 - 6 S.Cirstea loses the point with a double fault.
Double Faults
3 - 5 S.Cirstea loses the point with a double fault.
Double Faults
4 - 3 S.Cirstea loses the point with a backhand Unforced Error.
Unforced Errors

Romanian tennis players and TBs:

Last edited by Curcubeu : May 27th, 2014 at 11:27 AM.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2014, 11:37 AM   #2646
country flag Asa este

Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Romanian tennis players and TBs:

Its 3-4 30-30 and we all know she will be broken why?..
fighttttt
Asa este is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2014, 11:40 AM   #2647
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

i`m here , i hope for Sorana that counts

fight girl!

I didn`t want to be her fan, I just ... couldn't resist
UCLA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2014, 11:41 AM   #2648
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

good !4-4 ! now brake her ! Don`t u dare lose this one. Brake her !

Ionita scream your lungs out now ! she must hear u!

Old May 27th, 2014, 11:42 AM   #2649
country flag Asa este

Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all Asa este is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asa este View Post
Its 3-4 30-30 and we all know she will be broken why?..
fighttttt
4-4 she held serve after being under a break point! unbelievable
Asa este is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2014, 11:44 AM   #2650
country flag UCLA

5-4 ! girl why don`t u listen. Now u must do the hard way . Concentrate Razgaito ! Fight !

Old May 27th, 2014, 11:45 AM   #2651
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

Serving to stay in the match.... this is when the magic happens
Old May 27th, 2014, 11:47 AM   #2652
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

MP now
Old May 27th, 2014, 11:48 AM   #2653
country flag UCLA

Focus !!! Do your serve girl. Switch on Combat Mode !

Old May 27th, 2014, 11:49 AM   #2654
country flag UCLA

YES ! Vangasmic !

Brake her Sorana. Do that now!

Old May 27th, 2014, 11:50 AM   #2655
country flag UCLA

NOW SORANA ! DO IT !