Tennis Triathlon -- Madrid - Congratulations to our dear ronim1 !!! - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 11th, 2014, 03:31 PM   #46
country flag jankimfan

jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Triathlon -- Madrid - Sunday OOP in Post# 4 - Send final pick for Day 9!!!

Day 9 - PICKSTATS

TC, WAR & SEQ

mariusz_pol, Crux Squall & Chilenaitor didn't send

Thanks to bobito for providing me with JJ avatar

Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God
jankimfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 11th, 2014, 05:13 PM   #47
country flag jankimfan

jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Triathlon -- Madrid - Sunday OOP in Post# 4 - Send final pick for Day 9!!!

FINAL STANDINGS

Our dear ronim1 wins

for they will see God
Old May 11th, 2014, 05:19 PM   #48
country flag jankimfan

Re: Tennis Triathlon -- Madrid - Congratulations to our dear ronim1 !!!

Congratulations to ronim1

Thanks everyone for playing and don't forget to commit to Tennis Triathlon -- Rome. Thread is already open in the tournament sub-forum. Direct link in my signature.

Take care!

for they will see God
Old May 11th, 2014, 07:46 PM   #49
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of
Re: Tennis Triathlon -- Madrid - Congratulations to our dear ronim1 !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jankimfan View Post
Congratulations to ronim1

Thanks everyone for playing and don't forget to commit to Tennis Triathlon -- Rome. Thread is already open in the tournament sub-forum. Direct link in my signature.

Take care!
Thanks for managing, good job.

It has been a while since i have won the last time.
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote