Serena pulls out of Madrid (Awaiting confirmation regarding Rome) - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 9th, 2014, 01:44 PM   #166
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena pulls out of Madrid (Awaiting confirmation regarding Rome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobito View Post
Serena's withdrawn from Rome. Just announced it on the BT Sport coverage.
Quote:
Serena Williams @serenawilliams · 2h

Sad I could not play my match today. But I'm recovering fast and getting ready for Rome and Roland Garros. I love u #RenasArmy kisses to all
Not as yet.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 9th, 2014, 01:45 PM   #167
country flag shotspot12

shotspot12 is a splendid one to behold shotspot12 is a splendid one to behold shotspot12 is a splendid one to behold shotspot12 is a splendid one to behold shotspot12 is a splendid one to behold shotspot12 is a splendid one to behold shotspot12 is a splendid one to behold shotspot12 is a splendid one to behold shotspot12 is a splendid one to behold shotspot12 is a splendid one to behold shotspot12 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Serena pulls out of Madrid

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_CLAUDIA_1961 View Post
Serena's 32 years old that's what's up. This is normal in tennis and at this age. Injuries pop up out of nowhere.
this is really stupid talk...age does not have a damn thing to do with it if it did then all the players who are in their teens and twenties should never be out with injuries. Are you people kidding me?
shotspot12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2014, 01:48 PM   #168
country flag tennis__serena

tennis__serena is a splendid one to behold tennis__serena is a splendid one to behold tennis__serena is a splendid one to behold tennis__serena is a splendid one to behold tennis__serena is a splendid one to behold tennis__serena is a splendid one to behold tennis__serena is a splendid one to behold tennis__serena is a splendid one to behold tennis__serena is a splendid one to behold tennis__serena is a splendid one to behold tennis__serena is a splendid one to behold

Bet when Serena pulls out of a tournament, Maria has a bigger orgasm than anything Grigor could give her
Old May 9th, 2014, 01:52 PM   #169
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

It's probably something she could have played through and still win if this was the French Open. But there's no reason to risk aggravating the thigh right now with the major so close. A couple of weeks off will be just what she needs.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2014, 01:53 PM   #170
country flag Compton Great

Compton Great has much to be proud of Compton Great has much to be proud of Compton Great has much to be proud of Compton Great has much to be proud of Compton Great has much to be proud of Compton Great has much to be proud of Compton Great has much to be proud of Compton Great has much to be proud of Compton Great has much to be proud of Compton Great has much to be proud of Compton Great has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotspot12 View Post
this is really stupid talk...age does not have a damn thing to do with it if it did then all the players who are in their teens and twenties should never be out with injuries. Are you people kidding me?
Exactly knowing that Serena has faced injuries all her career especially when she was much more younger than 32 their reasoning is just
Compton Great is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2014, 01:54 PM   #171
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis__serena View Post
Bet when Serena pulls out of a tournament, Maria has a bigger orgasm than anything Grigor could give her
It's good that, even in a thread about an injury to the active GOAT, you have Sharapova and crassness on the brain.
Old May 9th, 2014, 01:55 PM   #172
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotspot12 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compton Great View Post
Exactly knowing that Serena has faced injuries all her career especially when she was much more younger than 32 their reasoning is just
+2
Old May 9th, 2014, 01:58 PM   #173
country flag azinna

azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute azinna has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, take care of self. Strike that balance against Patrick. Get back to managing body and mind for that peak at the Slams.

Always on the lookout for a great tennis match.
azinna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2014, 01:59 PM   #174
Olórin

Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobito View Post
Serena's withdrawn from Rome. Just announced it on the BT Sport coverage.
No, she hasn't.
Olórin is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2014, 02:00 PM   #175
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

Serenita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2014, 02:04 PM   #176
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTUYZ View Post
Ana's first PM final since 09 IW?

[/color].
Old May 9th, 2014, 02:06 PM   #177
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future

People doubt age has anything to do with it?

Federer has had more back troubles in the last year than the rest of his career.
Old May 9th, 2014, 02:09 PM   #178
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

JN is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2014, 02:16 PM   #179
country flag TrojanStallion

TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future

Ugghhhh Rena!!!! I knew it was more serious than she was leading on....

I bet there are A LOT of happy players in Madrid/Rome, the draw will be wide open!!

Also means Domi would get the 8th seed and BYE in Rome, and Bouchard gets the 16th seed
TrojanStallion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2014, 02:17 PM   #180
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

i knew there was something going on with that strap
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote