Madrid R2: Caroline Garcia def. Maria Kirilenko - Ret - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 7th, 2014, 12:17 PM   #16
tejmeglekvár
CFO

tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Madrid R2: Caroline Garcia def. Maria Kirilenko - Ret

destroyed.
Advertisement

Old May 7th, 2014, 01:08 PM   #17
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

Kiri
[62]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[65]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 01:29 PM   #18
country flag timafi

timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute

who cares about that cheater

come on Caro

Sui have a seat kid
timafi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 01:35 PM   #19
country flag Kunal

Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timafi View Post
who cares about that cheater

come on Caro

wait. why is she a cheater. what did i miss
Old May 7th, 2014, 01:44 PM   #20
country flag Gary101

Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunal View Post
wait. why is she a cheater. what did i miss
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_3yLZTCBaE
Gary101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 01:59 PM   #21
country flag TennisGhost

TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute

Who cares^

Get well soon.
Old May 7th, 2014, 02:11 PM   #22
country flag jay holter

jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of

Two retirements in a row to reach the 3rd Round.
jay holter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 02:13 PM   #23
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

poor kirilenko.
malarkist is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 03:33 PM   #24
country flag TrojanStallion

TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future

Dang, that sucks for Kiri! Hope it isnt too serious
TrojanStallion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 03:35 PM   #25
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

damn i feel bad for kiri she can't seem to catch a break.
wishing her a healthy recovery.
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 03:48 PM   #26
country flag seventynine

seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of

Mk
seventynine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 04:37 PM   #27
country flag DcsabaS

DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of

In her match vs. Mladenovic, near the end of the 2nd set something bad happened. I don't know when exactly, but suddenly I discovered a bloodstain on her left temporal/brow. Then I believed that somehow her left eyebrow was injured and asked if somebody knows about it ( see this: http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....7&postcount=22 ), but nobody answered. Now, it seems that the injury happened to her left wrist :-(, so it is more serious than I originally thought . Unfortunately, I don't have the video record of the match to check again. Still hope she can play at Rome and RG.
DcsabaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 05:14 PM   #28
country flag gmak

gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute

just after winning her first match

Maria
Dementieva Clijsters Safina Novotna Davenport Seles Pierce Mauresmo Bovina Golovin Spirlea Farina Likhovtseva Monami Halard Rubin Bedanova Tulyaganova Maleeva Zvereva Sabatini
gmak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote