BOMBSHELL: Journeywoman Wannabe Claudia Coppola banned for 6-months - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 6th, 2014, 06:53 PM   #61
country flag fouc

fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BOMBSHELL: Journeywoman Wannabe Claudia Coppola banned for 6-months

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmario View Post
the irony has it that she traveled all the way to dakar earlier in April to face her doubles partner in the first round of the maindraw and retires at 1-1.
incredible, especially that her story does seem probable (and scary).
fouc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 6th, 2014, 11:42 PM   #62
country flag Sonf@
yo soy darks

Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmario View Post
the irony has it that she traveled all the way to dakar earlier in April to face her doubles partner in the first round of the maindraw and retires at 1-1.
And she hasn't played since so maybe she really got injured or she was caught again
mi mascota es tan grande que necesita un trailer para desayunar
Sonf@ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 11:57 PM   #63
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute

"Anti-corruption program"

Seriously?

Instagram
Tenis Srbija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 12:04 AM   #64
country flag Sonf@
yo soy darks

Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute

If I understood her version right, she went to Sharm el Sheikh last September and ended up defaulting before she played her first match against a player with whom she had played doubles the tournament before?

After doing some research I see that she played two 50K in Turkey in September and there were no lucky losers at the Egyptian tournaments played on that month.

However, she played in Egypt in April. In the first tournament she qualified and lost in the first round of singles and she also lost her first doubles match partering Elena Teodora Cadar. In the second tournament she was drawn against Cadar in the first round but withdrew before that match started and the Romanian girl had to play Verena Schmid, a German lucky loser
Old May 7th, 2014, 11:40 AM   #65
country flag Pris

Pris is just really nice Pris is just really nice Pris is just really nice Pris is just really nice Pris is just really nice Pris is just really nice Pris is just really nice Pris is just really nice Pris is just really nice Pris is just really nice Pris is just really nice

Looks like trash.
This time Wta in 'witch hunting' mode.
Along with lack of professionalism\understanding of process, that one become same circus like their antidoping stuff.

For sake of all, where can you find bookie to lay some actual money on such level?
Bookie count their money well, and this time you should be rather advanced person to bet that 3000$ on Masters\GS level.
Pris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 06:32 PM   #66
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergius View Post
I just lol'd at the wild card being translated as toilet
I was trying to figure out why toilet was just randomly thrown in there

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Spencer. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 07:15 PM   #67
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rye View Post
Journeywoman wannabe
does this mean she's the real deal and future no. 1?

Beat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 07:16 PM   #68
country flag motorhead

motorhead has much to be proud of motorhead has much to be proud of motorhead has much to be proud of motorhead has much to be proud of motorhead has much to be proud of motorhead has much to be proud of motorhead has much to be proud of motorhead has much to be proud of motorhead has much to be proud of motorhead has much to be proud of motorhead has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcana View Post
Match fixing IS a crime, in every country I know of with a WTA tournament
lol wut
motorhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 09:08 PM   #69
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Do It View Post
Her story actually has sense. Other player wanted her to play a game or two and then retire so she would get a wo instead facing a LL. But who knows, there are dramas everywhere on the ITF tour.
Yeah. But what has this got to do with match fixing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonf@ View Post
If I understood her version right, she went to Sharm el Sheikh last September and ended up defaulting before she played her first match against a player with whom she had played doubles the tournament before?

After doing some research I see that she played two 50K in Turkey in September and there were no lucky losers at the Egyptian tournaments played on that month.

However, she played in Egypt in April. In the first tournament she qualified and lost in the first round of singles and she also lost her first doubles match partering Elena Teodora Cadar. In the second tournament she was drawn against Cadar in the first round but withdrew before that match started and the Romanian girl had to play Verena Schmid, a German lucky loser

So E-T Cadar is the real bitch?
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 09:10 PM   #70
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like it's Cadar indeed. But why would she try and get Coppola to retire during their match when she could have easily beat her without breaking a sweat
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 09:28 PM   #71
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
Seems like it's Cadar indeed. But why would she try and get Coppola to retire during their match when she could have easily beat her without breaking a sweat
Hell, Cadar would've probably bagelled most of the possible LL's coming from that qualifying draw.

So it still makes me wonder
Old May 7th, 2014, 11:37 PM   #72
country flag Sonf@
yo soy darks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andiyan View Post
Yeah. But what has this got to do with match fixing?

So E-T Cadar is the real bitch?
That's it, but only if we believe Coppola's version. I have the feeling that she kept some relevant details to herself
Old May 8th, 2014, 10:10 AM   #73
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonf@ View Post
That's it, but only if we believe Coppola's version. I have the feeling that she kept some relevant details to herself
She can say whatever she likes as TIU will not publish details. But according to them there were two offenses and Coppola admitted both.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2014, 03:42 PM   #74
country flag Andiyan

Shame that we will never find out the real story then

Quite a good story to clean her own sheet though.