Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread - Page 24 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 26th, 2014, 01:52 PM   #346
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Barker View Post
Yuliya beat Vitalia Diatchenko 62 76(3) to make the final. A good win.

She will play Denisa Allertova who beat Ksenia Pervak in straight sets.

Well Mat, looks like you are bringing some good fortune to Yuliya !

Good luck tomorrow Yuliya

Well done Yuliya! Good luck now for the final tomorrow.. you can do it

Yes it seems so David, should post more often here then... GOGOGo Yuliya!!

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 26th, 2014, 02:02 PM   #347
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathijs View Post
Well done Yuliya! Good luck now for the final tomorrow.. you can do it

Yes it seems so David, should post more often here then... GOGOGo Yuliya!!
Definitely!!
David Barker is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2014, 09:23 AM   #348
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

Will do Good Luck Yuliya!

Old Apr 27th, 2014, 01:40 PM   #349

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

Yuliya lost 26 36.

Lots of deuce points, Yuliya was 1/5 on break points too. Denisa won the bigger points most of the time.

Still a good week for Yuliya, 48 ranking points, over $ 4000 in prize money and up to around 161 in the rankings.
This time last year she was 217....

Don't forget Mat, keep posting!
Old Apr 30th, 2014, 01:23 PM   #350
country flag Mathijs

Pity Yuliya lost but indeed still she played a great tournament... She's going up the ranks, good!

Yuliya is on the qf list of strasbourg (the week of may 19) and RG offcourse.. can't find her in other earlier draws so my guess is that Yuliya will play 100.000 Cagnes sur mer or 75.000 Trnava (May 5-11) and the week after 100.000 Prague or 50.000 Saint Gaudens...

Old May 1st, 2014, 06:22 AM   #351

Quote:
Pity Yuliya lost but indeed still she played a great tournament... She's going up the ranks, good!

Yuliya is on the qf list of strasbourg (the week of may 19) and RG offcourse.. can't find her in other earlier draws so my guess is that Yuliya will play 100.000 Cagnes sur mer or 75.000 Trnava (May 5-11) and the week after 100.000 Prague or 50.000 Saint Gaudens...
Hi Mat,

Yuliya is listed for Trnava she may sneak into MD.
YB withdrew from Prague and St Gaudens the following week , seems to be playing less this year....probably better if her results are anything to go by
Old May 3rd, 2014, 11:59 AM   #352
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
Hi Mat,

Yuliya is listed for Trnava she may sneak into MD.
YB withdrew from Prague and St Gaudens the following week , seems to be playing less this year....probably better if her results are anything to go by

Thx for the info David, its always good to have a good source... keep me and others informed.. as i will continue posting here to keep the thread alive and kicking...

Yes she seems to play less indeed then she did last year, you're right i guess, will be probably better if her results are anything to go by... Or is the unrest in Ukraine, since she comes from Donetsk, a factor as well... i've been wondering that...

Old May 4th, 2014, 07:33 AM   #353

Quote:
Thx for the info David, its always good to have a good source... keep me and others informed.. as i will continue posting here to keep the thread alive and kicking...

Yes she seems to play less indeed then she did last year, you're right i guess, will be probably better if her results are anything to go by... Or is the unrest in Ukraine, since she comes from Donetsk, a factor as well... i've been wondering that...
Yes me too...must be very unsettling and upsetting. Olga Savchuk is from Donetsk too....

Yuliya is number 1 seed in qualifying, - I thought she might sneak into the MD....also likely she will have Allertova again, this time QR3, rather than a final !!

Good weekend to you Mat
Old May 5th, 2014, 03:42 PM   #354

Yuliya will play Allertova QR3 for a place in the MD.
She beat Jurikova (r/u here in 2010 ) 64 62 yesterday.
Today she won in just over 3 hours vs Katsitadze 63 46 64.....Katsitadze has beaten Irigoyen 64 61 recently and she also beat Vasylyeva in February, so she can play. Yuliya really toughed it out....as this is her first tournament
on clay this year great to get some matches under her belt with Strasbourg and Roland Garros on the horizon.

Yuliya number 1 seed in the doubles with Voracova ))
Old May 5th, 2014, 10:22 PM   #355
country flag Mathijs

thx David... had a bit of a tough weekend but won't flood Yuliya's thread with my own situation... i'll tell you it sometime... and it was liberation day with the annual liberation festival in my hometown today so no time to check in but now i do

Good results for Yuliya, again against Allertova.. i just hope she can win... Its good for Yuliya to have some matches under her belt with Strasbourg and RG on the horizon...

Just hoping for the best... So Yuliya's teaming up with Renata again, well go go go girls!!

Old May 6th, 2014, 12:31 PM   #356

Sorry to heAr you have had a tough weekend, hope you are ok?

Yuliya led 76(5) 52* , but lost in the end 67 75 63

All the games seemed to go to deuce, over 2 hours for the first two sets, so not such a bad choke as it seems....still very disappointing though.

The only consolation is two of Yuliya's three singles matches this week were around 3 hours each, so lots of getting used to clay again....

Hope Yuliya can get a measure of revenge in the doubles later with Renata, as she is playing Allertova again!!
Old May 6th, 2014, 03:41 PM   #357

Yuliya and Renata bt Allertova and Krejsova 30 ret.....glad a win, albeit a retirement.....wonder what happened?

There was a LL spot in the MD, but Yuliya did not get it, not done on ranking which obviously I think it should (!) but out of a hat....

Good luck in the doubles YB and RV
Old May 6th, 2014, 09:04 PM   #358
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
Sorry to heAr you have had a tough weekend, hope you are ok?

Yuliya led 76(5) 52* , but lost in the end 67 75 63

All the games seemed to go to deuce, over 2 hours for the first two sets, so not such a bad choke as it seems....still very disappointing though.

The only consolation is two of Yuliya's three singles matches this week were around 3 hours each, so lots of getting used to clay again....

Hope Yuliya can get a measure of revenge in the doubles later with Renata, as she is playing Allertova again!!

Yes i am ok.. nothing is per se wrong... long story to tell but not here

Too bad Yuliya lost but indeed she's getting used to the clay again, looked uo some of last years clay results up and did do well... so i am feeling quite alright about Yuliya's upcoming tourneys... i just hoped the situation around Donetsk just doesn't mess up things.. Heard today that the airport was closed there by the local authorities...

Too bad Yuliya didn't get the LL spot, it should be done by the ranking and not out of a hat indeed... agree with you there... its a bit strange...

Saw she played in the doubles against Allertova again opponents retired.. maybe too much for Allertova?
Some doubles matches on clay would not be to be to bad either.... a good training on clay...

gogogo girls...

I think for Yuliya the best doubles partners are Renata and Olga.. There's a youtube vid Yuliya and Renata being interviewed after winning the title in Donetsk last year, they seem to be a good team who have good chemics.. seeing that in the vid.. the final is also to be found there...

Old May 7th, 2014, 06:44 AM   #359

Glad you are ok.

I will look at the You tube video, thank you!
Old May 7th, 2014, 12:07 PM   #360
country flag Mathijs

thx... No prob for that... i also came across this video of Yuliya's match against Lenka Jurikova in Trnava.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qem6IBlss64