Maria Videos thread... vol.3 - Page 153 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 30th, 2014, 05:02 AM   #2281
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

did maria cry during that stuttgart final? at what point in the vids can we see it?
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 30th, 2014, 05:06 PM   #2282
country flag buian

buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by malarkist View Post
did maria cry during that stuttgart final? at what point in the vids can we see it?
I think she didn't cry, but had tears in her eyes:
buian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2014, 05:13 PM   #2283
country flag bitchypova

bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light

interview with maria in madrid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-II3pOOLWj4
bitchypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2014, 05:17 PM   #2284
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

^^ She looks so fresh and rejuvenated

I think Stuttgart really helped her and kickstarted that fire and desire to replicate the success she's had on clay these past 2 years. I like that she said her goal is to play as many matches as possible, so she feels confident that her body will hold up making deep runs in the next 4 weeks
Old Apr 30th, 2014, 05:23 PM   #2285
country flag bitchypova

bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light

^
i agree with you , but i'm a little bit worry about her shoulder , as i saw her in the video shaking it
i hope every thing is okey
Old Apr 30th, 2014, 07:18 PM   #2286
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Masha can't cry...
Old May 2nd, 2014, 06:08 AM   #2287
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Stuttgart Final Highlight (HD) in English commentary

Maria Sharapova's on court interview and Ceremony in Stuttgart 2014

Maria Sharapova's great points in Stuttgart 2014

Maria Sharapova's Hot shot in Stuttgart 2014
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#29
PAW Rank:#29 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#81.
Three Hands Titles Montreal, Tokyo 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2014, 07:13 AM   #2288
country flag riff

riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlopPoova View Post
^^ She looks so fresh and rejuvenated

I think Stuttgart really helped her and kickstarted that fire and desire to replicate the success she's had on clay these past 2 years. I like that she said her goal is to play as many matches as possible, so she feels confident that her body will hold up making deep runs in the next 4 weeks
she said WIN as many matches as possible, not PLAY

Last edited by riff : May 2nd, 2014 at 07:31 AM.
riff is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2014, 10:37 AM   #2289
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by riff View Post
she said WIN as many matches as possible, not PLAY
Well in order to win them, she has to play them

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2014, 04:43 PM   #2290
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Stuttgart 2014 - R1 vs Safarova , Maria wins 7-6 6-7 7-6

Stuttgart 2014 - R2 vs Pavlyuchenkova , Maria wins 6-4 6-3

Stuttgart 2014 - QF vs A.Radwanska , Maria wins 6-4 6-3

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2014, 04:46 PM   #2291
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Stuttgart 2014 - SF vs Errani , Maria wins 6-1 6-2

Stuttgart 2014 - Final vs Ivanovic , Maria wins 3-6 6-4 6-1

Maria

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2014, 01:16 AM   #2292
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Nike Sportswear Tech Pack: Maria Sharapova

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...=3500325957001

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2014, 02:10 PM   #2293
country flag Asanty

Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future

Is it me or Maria seems more bitchy than usually? Such cold stares here and there .

Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2014, 02:22 PM   #2294
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Maria Sharapova vs Dinara Safina 2006 RG Highlights

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2014, 03:11 PM   #2295
country flag bitchypova

oh nooo you didn't
maria awkwardly lost this match even tho she was a caw on ice