The SS Dementieva, New Horizons - Page 78 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:10 PM   #1156
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

Yes i am back... not only the pc problem has been fixed but a period of dark days has been gone by now too... there will be dark and scary periods and i have to live with that although not easy... for further info see ana's thread, won't flood it here...

Now i know why Lena was in such a growly mode... There's build a extra fine on delivery bedroom for Lena and Veronika... This asks for extra duties on board and tighter security matters...

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:42 PM   #1157
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathijs View Post
a period of dark days has been gone by now too... there will be dark and scary periods and i have to live with that although not easy

This +asks+ for extra duties on board and tighter security +matters+...
Most of us can empathize, from personal experience, with the dark days you mention, and we hope that you have bright days ahead

You'll note the plus signs that I used to mark your post above; I realize that you've come to expect superior grammar from Brits(as opposed to junk-talking North Americans or, even worse, Aussies), but you have to remember that our dear Ross has Sea Captain-caliber grammar, so you shouldn't copy EVERYthing you read

You should say, "this CALLS for extra duties...", and,"...tighter security MEASURES".....I recall Mikey volunteering for all of the dirty diaper changing duties for Elena

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

How many wins do you need to distinguish yourself as a WTA Rising Star--as opposed to a mediocre, Treading Water Star?
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:46 PM   #1158
country flag Alenyaa

Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute

Dude, I haven't been around for months and you're still talking about me?

Jelena Dokic, Tsvetana Pironkova, Caroline Wozniacki
Daniela Hantuchova, Gisela Dulko, Julia Görges

Former Training Accommodation Manager aboard the SS Dementieva
Now discovering New Horizons...
Alenyaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:49 PM   #1159
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

Thx for those kind words... my life's been up and down alot but i am now in a more calm period

Haha.. i know Bruce i see it now too.. i guess that's also the ss dementieva talk i'm used to.. the main thing is that you understand me but you also must know that i write these messages when i'm running out of time.. its not really something that i think about but will think about the next time.. haha

Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:51 PM   #1160
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alenyaa View Post
It seems so! but i am heading towards my cabin now.. see ya.. Good night

Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 11:10 PM   #1161
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There was a singer who once said that, as long as folks are talking about you, that means you're still relevant. I had a strong feeling that you'd be coming back...and wanted to be prepared. Welcome back, Mikey.....and now Elena has her favorite bait for the Shark Chum Game

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

How many wins do you need to distinguish yourself as a WTA Rising Star--as opposed to a mediocre, Treading Water Star?
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 01:31 PM   #1162
country flag bruce goose

Mikey made a cameo, but imagine if our hidalguense bartender came back,too. It'll be a LONG, long time before Veronika is ready to imbibe alcohol, and Elena must provide her motherly nourishment for a while...but it hasn't quite been the same w/o Ana here(sigh...)

Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 04:37 PM   #1163
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

seems we need to clear out the nursery.

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 11:37 PM   #1164
country flag DragonFlame
Team WTAworld

DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute

Heeyheey! Lena fooling us all. Do we need a delayed babyshower?

So happy for her. Can't wait to see some pictures.

Elena, thank you for all the joy you gave me, you will always remain in my mind.
Intelligence Officer of the SS Dementieva
DragonFlame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 11:24 PM   #1165
country flag Alenyaa

Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute Alenyaa has a reputation beyond repute

Good to be back :-)
Seems like I'll stick around this time ;-)

Jelena Dokic, Tsvetana Pironkova, Caroline Wozniacki
Daniela Hantuchova, Gisela Dulko, Julia Görges

Former Training Accommodation Manager aboard the SS Dementieva
Now discovering New Horizons...
Alenyaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2014, 09:19 AM   #1166
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
Good to be back :-)
Seems like I'll stick around this time ;-)
Indeed! Me too... Seems like old times around here

Old Apr 27th, 2014, 04:08 PM   #1167
country flag bruce goose

Would love to see Elena christen the yet-unbuilt SS Afinogenova when it first sails forth 20 years from now

Old Apr 27th, 2014, 05:55 PM   #1168
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute

There will be no Afinogenova, just the SS Dementieva II.

Good to see all the crew around these parts.

Now, the nursery and schoolrooms, I am sure they are here somewhere, lets check the plans.. ahh...deck 11 forward I think, starboard side.

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2014, 07:34 PM   #1169
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

I have done my time changing diapers.

I might help with the bottles, though.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2014, 07:37 PM   #1170
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute

Just to make one thing clear.

Security Officer + baby does not equals babysitting.
(Unless of course it is with the landlady of the DF pub).

Bibiane Weijers Official Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/bibischoofs
Rix643 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote