Azra Hadzic's Cheering Section - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 11:57 PM   #121
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Azra Hadzic's Cheering Section

From Marc McGowan (of Aceland Tennis) Twitter, April 22:

Azra Hadzic has quit [tennis] and apparently has no intention of returning.

https://twitter.com/Aceland_Marc/sta...69996037451778

Advertisement

Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 12:30 AM   #122
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 03:06 AM   #123
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 09:07 AM   #124
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

This is really sad for us but if it is anything other than funding this is a decision she wanted to make I hope she is happy in her new life Tennis Players often struggle to adapt to new life so I hope she does well

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 03:29 PM   #125
country flag Jason A.

Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold

Definitely not the kind of news that we were hoping to hear, but at least we now know what is going on. I've always had a good feeling about Azra's ability to make it as a pro, so I'm sad to see her give it up this early in the game. With that said, I'm sure that she has got her reasons for making this decision, and that is something that you've just got to respect as a fan. The other thing about making these sorts of decisions is that a player will never know if it is the right decision for them or not until they actually do it. Let's face it, the best way to find out if the grass is really greener on the other side is to actually make the trek over there. If doing this is going to give her peace of mind, well then, I say good for her. Wishing you all the best in the future, Azra!
Jason A. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote